Author Topic: primitives hate vegetablists  (Read 2304 times)

Offline happy1ga

Re: primitives hate vegetablists
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2009, 10:54:02 PM »
Screw it, I'd rather stink. I had a nice filet mignon my hubby grilled tonite, perfection! I also have 5 bathrooms in my house. If one stinks, pick another. Or spray Glade. Everyone knows there's nothing quite like the smell of Glade fresh pine scent and a bowel movement mixed together. Makes it smell like you just s#it a Christmas tree. And who doesn't like Christmas trees???
There is no virtue in compulsory government charity, and there is no virtue in advocating it. A politician who portrays himself as caring and sensitive because he wants to expand the government's charitable programs is merely saying that he is willing to do good with other people's money. Well, who isn't? And a voter who takes pride in supporting such programs is telling us that he will do good with his own money— if a gun is held to his head.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2009, 09:33:26 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

H5

:lmao:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2009, 09:37:03 AM »
Screw it, I'd rather stink. I had a nice filet mignon my hubby grilled tonite, perfection! I also have 5 bathrooms in my house. If one stinks, pick another. Or spray Glade. Everyone knows there's nothing quite like the smell of Glade fresh pine scent and a bowel movement mixed together. Makes it smell like you just s#it a Christmas tree. And who doesn't like Christmas trees???

I love Christmas trees!  But my favorite is vanilla flavored sh*t.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2009, 04:24:36 PM »
I love Christmas trees!  But my favorite is vanilla flavored sh*t.

So, then . . . do you eat vanilla-flavored shit? :rimshot:

(I had to.)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2009, 05:56:22 PM »
Well, the cows in the Chik fil A commericals are pretty swift, but past that I can't think of any. Seriously weird people, those vegans. At what point when you look like a Tyson's fresh plucked do you not realize you look like crap? Oh, and when our HAIR is falling out? In clumps? Yeah, you're not healthy. See, that's what's wrong, (well, at east one of the causes), with most of the DUmmies. They have been deprived of brain food for so long, and they have fried another major portion of them smoking so much weed, they just have these tiny, tiny little particles of brain matter left. That's why the Duh,uh,duh1 sounds so good to them.

Not only that, but their brains are further deprived of oxygen from having their heads up their asses....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2009, 06:12:49 PM »
So, then . . . do you eat vanilla-flavored shit? :rimshot:

(I had to.)

I haven't tried it yet, but if you'll stick a vanilla bean in your ear I'll take a sample of your brain. :rimshot:

(I had to too.)

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2009, 09:02:58 PM »
havocmom  (1000+ posts)        Sat Apr-04-09 09:26 PM
Response to Reply #27

129. we don't hate all vegetarians but the ones who go around with broad brush attacks on everyone who does not march to their little drum sure are damned annoying.

Right there is my problem with DU in general. Does anyone over there get the irony of this post????
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies