Author Topic: Limbaugh: My Ratings are Way, Way Up  (Read 713 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Limbaugh: My Ratings are Way, Way Up
« on: March 06, 2009, 08:29:21 PM »
By BYRON YORK
Chief Political Correspondent

One side effect of the Democratic campaign against Rush Limbaugh has been to increase -- dramatically increase -- the talk show host's ratings.  This morning I asked Rush if he had any numbers he could share on just what effect the increased visibility has had on his business.  This is his response:

The latest numbers I have are for January, well before this kerfuffle began, and they are through the roof -- six shares in NY, for example. There are daily ratings taken now in about the top 15 markets but I have not seen them yet. All I can tell you is that as of January, we booked 80 percent of all our 2008 revenue and we'll be over 2008 by the end of this month.

Given those numbers, it's clear that the most decisive economic stimulus produced by the Obama administration so far has been at the Excellence in Broadcasting Network.

http://www.dcexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/Limbaugh-My-Ratings-are-Way-Way-Up-40846352.html

Liberals--almost by definition--aren't very bright with their schemes.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline SaintLouieWoman

Re: Limbaugh: My Ratings are Way, Way Up
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 10:35:57 PM »
Rush is laughing all the way to the bank. The Obama morons are making a big deal of this. They should concentrate on policy. I'm getting very, very nervous about our safety. Too bad Jack Bauer is a fictional charactger. Have a feeling we'll need lots of Jacks to save us.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 10:38:13 PM »
According to Chris Matthews, Limbaugh has 25 million listeners.  So much for "peaking" in 2003 like some DUmmies have suggested.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2009, 01:14:53 AM »
Rush is laughing all the way to the bank. The Obama morons are making a big deal of this. They should concentrate on policy. I'm getting very, very nervous about our safety. Too bad Jack Bauer is a fictional charactger. Have a feeling we'll need lots of Jacks to save us.

Hell, I wouldn't mind torturing a few lefties... I'll volunteer for the role.  :-)

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin