Author Topic: sparkling husband primitive has an accident  (Read 672 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
sparkling husband primitive has an accident
« on: January 29, 2009, 07:17:45 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4934655

Oh my.

The sparkling husband primitive:

Stinky The Clown  (1000+ posts)        Thu Jan-29-09 08:13 AM
Original message

Nothing is an accident. What's with the Rush Resurgence?

Clearly we're hearing far more about Rush and his ideas than we want to. Clearly this is not because he has change his tune or his schtick.

But what the **** is up?

Did Obama mention him by way of poking a stick in his eye to stir him up? Or did Rush somehow goad him into it?

How ****ed are the repubics that asshats like this Gingrey guy

go on Limbaugh's radio show, suck him off in public, and then literally beg for forgiveness?

He is the subject of what have become de rigeur 'nooz' stories on every network.

Every repubic who gets a moment of air time refer to him as an entertainer (wink wink), plead ignorance of his latest utterances, then proceed to spew it word for word.

Suddenly the noozers "discover" the word "dittohead" and see it as a good - or at least kewl - thing to be.

Again I ask ... what the **** is up?

Since no primitive's been at this bonfire yet, franksolich will kindly illuminate the commode-sitting sparkling husband primitive.

One of the basic laws of physics is that for every action, there is an equally strong reaction.

Get that?

For every action, there is an equally strong reaction.

Get that yet?

Sure?

What applies in physics applies in all other things too, including politics.

The sparkling husband primitive's going to see a lot of physics in action the next few years.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: sparkling husband primitive has an accident
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 07:44:21 AM »
They all wish they were the left version of Rush.
It is simple envy.

Rush speaks with humor and intellect.
DUmmies scream profane idiocy.

Get the picture fools. :loser:

Offline blitzkrieg_17

• The harder they come, the harder they fall
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 07:58:57 AM »
An accident? It's called "Depends."
Caught somewhere in time

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 08:01:41 AM »
DUmmies and other various liberal kooks are getting played by their own messiah.  He isn't going to be quite the anti-coprorate, let's nationalize all industry freak they'd like him to be, and he's occasionally going to launch a missle or two in Iraq and Afghanistan and Pakistan, and he's not going to do a few other little things the way they envisioned he would.  Of course with the fringe types, anything less than fully complying to what they want is a war crime.  So how do you keep them on you side?  Attack conservative radio and Fox News.  Do that and it covers a multitude of sins.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline claret1995

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009, 08:33:08 AM »

The bonfire is nothing but embers as of now. This may continue as the keystone kops at the dump do not realize that it is their very own petard that is doing them in.

Their vision of 01/21/09 is falling apart. They had immediate expectations of a brand shiny new "Fairness Doctrine". A health care package that would be,by now,almost ready dor implementation. A new set of rules that TOOK (stole) money from one set of Americans and GAVE it to them. They expected by now to have convictions and jailings and/or executions, for GWB and his administration,in the very near future. Ther is so much more to set down in writing but they fell for the hope of their messiah. Never ever realizing that reality always trumps.

They have lost the ability to think and never had the ability to think clearly. They are stuck in the basement,staring at the crt with andopen message window and have no idea what to write.

They have been betrayed in 9 short days

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2009, 07:56:03 PM »
They all wish they were the left version of Rush.
It is simple envy.

Rush speaks with humor and intellect.
DUmmies scream profane idiocy.

Get the picture fools. :loser:

no they won't

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2009, 09:16:55 PM »
When I read the title I immediately thought he missed the litter box again and the wife made him mop the floor.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2009, 09:34:44 PM »
The One is finding out what harry reid found out a year ago....they are no match for him.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.