Author Topic: primitives google Fox News  (Read 584 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
primitives google Fox News
« on: January 28, 2009, 04:55:03 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x8147742

Oh my.

ericgtr  (1000+ posts)        Wed Jan-28-09 11:17 AM
Original message

Why is FOX News always the top result in Google News?

Every time I type in a query in google news FOX comes up first.

Case in point, I typed in "Coleman" to see the latest and the first ****ing thing is a Hannity article.

They must be paying for that.

havocmom   (1000+ posts)        Wed Jan-28-09 11:20 AM
Response to Original message

1. Is it free to most basic cable packages? Seems it is on everywhere in public

I know lots of people where I live who get FAUX, but not MSNBC on their TVs. If FAUX is basic, and other news has to be added on, a lot of the masses will rely on what they are familiar with, and it is no accident that would be FAUX.

BanTheGOP  (293 posts)        Wed Jan-28-09 11:24 AM

2. Google should change their algorithm... 

...to favor our progressive charges. They are on our side; after all, they held off the Google Bomb until Barack got into office. I think that it's possible to control the search parameters in this regard to prevent the corporatists from maintaining their stranglehold on information technology.

blackdot (42 posts)      Wed Jan-28-09 11:49 AM

3. I don't know. I use Yahoo.

dbonds (1000+ posts)        Wed Jan-28-09 11:57 AM
Response to Reply #3

5. Yahoo is right wingish.

ShortnFiery  (1000+ posts)        Wed Jan-28-09 05:23 PM
Response to Reply #5

8. Most Organizations turn decidedly right wing (corporate loving) once they make their first Million

Sad but true: GREED is addictive.

And there exists no better example of addictive greed than that of the primitives.

Case closed.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: primitives google Fox News
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 04:58:05 PM »
They do get themselves all in a lather over the silliest things. :whatever:

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 03:31:16 AM »
They do get themselves all in a lather over the silliest things. :whatever:

Well, they wouldn't be DUmmys if they acted nornal, would they.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 06:22:16 AM »
I think BantheGOP is a mole.  No one could be that stupid and still be able to remember to breathe.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009, 07:38:37 AM »
Yahoo is "right-wingish"? WTF does that even mean?
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Karin

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2009, 09:54:38 AM »
That BantheGOP is some piece of work, isn't he?  I can't even imagine how he functions in society.  He can't have many good, normal friends, or a good solid job.  Unless he really is doing parody. 

So much anger toward Fox News!  Even calling it Faux and Fux.  Why?  They have liberals on all day long.  It's just unhinged.  Un-American, really, to wish to have only MSNBC broadcasting.  This is North Korea-like totalitarian thinking. 

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2009, 11:04:30 AM »
I think BantheGOP is a mole.  No one could be that stupid and still be able to remember to breathe.

I'm with you.  Not only would someone that stupid forget to breathe, they'd be so stupid as not to remember to read the directions on how to breathe.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2009, 12:05:12 PM »
The DUmbasses really should have been born in Germany during the early 1920s.  They would have fit in so much better in Hitler's time.  I bet they would have had contests to see which one of them could turn in the most Juden.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2009, 03:45:51 PM »

I was thinking the same thing.