Author Topic: Palin launches new PAC  (Read 9333 times)

Offline MrsSmith

Re: Palin launches new PAC
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2009, 05:41:22 PM »
john mccain would've saved the convervative movement...

sarah palin helped destroy it...

palin  will NEVER be  elected to a national position... she may  be an ok gal, but, she had her shot at the national stage & she BLEW IT & helped sink mccain & conservatism in general...

the sooner conservatives back away from palin, the better...

and if you haven't noticed,  ALL media still loves to  exploit her idiocy at the expense of conservatives...

It won't take much of O's presidency before the majority of Americans stop listening to the moron-media, and Palin will look and sound better by the minute.  As it was, Republicans loved her, but too many Americans were in love with the idea of a black president.

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2009, 06:36:47 PM »
Go Sarah! I'll do whatever I can to support her political career.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline paladin0

« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2009, 06:52:46 PM »
Independents dropped mccain like a hot potato after the media started unleashing on Palin after that couric interview & then it was all over...

People don't vote for a President based on the V.P., otherwise McCain would be President. The economy tanked, and people felt that Obama was better at fixing it then McCain. It's that simple.

Paladin0
"Enlightened statesmen will not always be at the helm."
—James Madison, Federalist No. 10

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2009, 07:45:58 PM »

That statement alone shows what a clueless POS you really are.  You have no earthly idea of the definition of the word "conservative".

Go play in traffic already.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2009, 07:50:33 PM »
you ain't no conservative ...

you're an athiest & godless people  surely can't understand what being an american conservative is all about ...

obviously, thats why you chose to trash the GOP candidate & let your godless liberals takeover...

Seriously dude, you've been sucking on Ron Paul's crank too long.  Go back to your buddies at Stormfront.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2009, 08:03:52 PM »
I like Palin really well. It will depend for me on who there is running ag'in her though in the next primary election.
So far there just isn't really much competition for her out there, other than maybe Mitt, but he's got the personality
of a semi-wet dishrag.

It comes down to who has can get the best ratings on Leno, Letterman and SNL to become POTUS these days. Sadly.

But I am a Palin fan. It still pisses me off that all of our other potential nominees bailed from the primary election so soon. Right after the first 2 or 3 states, they all quit except for Huck. I wonder what might have been if they had all stayed in longer. I quite liked Duncan Hunter myself.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2009, 08:10:32 PM »
Seriously dude, you've been sucking on Ron Paul's crank too long.  Go back to your buddies at Stormfront.

Like many of his loonie friends, he has gone so far beyond right he is actually more Left than most democrats.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline john c calhoun

« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2009, 09:43:21 AM »
Ronald Reagan ran for President 3 times before being elected.  Some folks were saying the same things about him then you are saying about Palin now.

ronald reagan is absolutely no comparison to Sarah Palin ...

come on zeus....you are alot smarter than that...

Reagan  was alot better negotiator & salesman than is sarah palin & had 2 generations experience when he became prez, unlike palin whose only experience is a failed  VP run that may have cost our country its freedom & her short tenure of a podunk state a million miles north of the border....

reagan was  gov. of THE largest state in the country w/ tons of money, people, banks, industry, electoral votes & POWER......palin may as well be from Mars being that her states support basically means ZIPPO  in presidential elections...

reagan had ALOT of media/hollywood on his side, unlike palin, who will 4 ever have most media ragging her like a dog...

Palin won't win & is the GOPs walter geraldine ferraro &/or Hillary Clinton ...

experience & lacking power issues aside, most women will never vote for a woman like Palin as prez...because most women are sexist (but won't admit it), jealous & envious  of HER...

Offline Zeus

« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2009, 10:14:24 AM »
ronald reagan is absolutely no comparison to Sarah Palin ...

come on zeus....you are alot smarter than that...

Reagan  was alot better negotiator & salesman than is sarah palin & had 2 generations experience when he became prez, unlike palin whose only experience is a failed  VP run that may have cost our country its freedom & her short tenure of a podunk state a million miles north of the border....

reagan was  gov. of THE largest state in the country w/ tons of money, people, banks, industry, electoral votes & POWER......palin may as well be from Mars being that her states support basically means ZIPPO  in presidential elections...

reagan had ALOT of media/hollywood on his side, unlike palin, who will 4 ever have most media ragging her like a dog...

Palin won't win & is the GOPs walter geraldine ferraro &/or Hillary Clinton ...

experience & lacking power issues aside, most women will never vote for a woman like Palin as prez...because most women are sexist (but won't admit it), jealous & envious  of HER...

See Reagan had all that going for him yet it still took 3 runs to get elected president.  Granted Palin is not Reagan but saying just because she did not prevail in the intial introduction to national prominance doesn't mean she is a has been before she was ever a has. Palin needs to do what Reagan did to finally win. Bypass the media and go directly to the American People. She also needs to stay away from handlers that are want to package her in the Glitz & glamour of the Intellegencia and let her just be Sarah.
It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Offline john c calhoun

« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2009, 10:21:38 AM »
See Reagan had all that going for him yet it still took 3 runs to get elected president.  Granted Palin is not Reagan but saying just because she did not prevail in the intial introduction to national prominance doesn't mean she is a has been before she was ever a has. Palin needs to do what Reagan did to finally win. Bypass the media and go directly to the American People. She also needs to stay away from handlers that are want to package her in the Glitz & glamour of the Intellegencia and let her just be Sarah.

I agree with that zeus...

and if palin can pulloff a grassroots movement, then I'll most likely support her, because she will have  EARNED her nomination...

grassroots  & winning over Oprah is what eventually got Nobama elected too...

so its proof someone with zippo experience  on the big stage 'can' make all the way, its just not very common ...

remember, Reagan still had to grassroots it, even though he had enormous power already . ...

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2009, 10:51:41 AM »
Hey John, are you ass deep in snow down there in the tropical part of Vermont yet?

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2009, 11:01:08 AM »
Palin needs to do what Reagan did to finally win. Bypass the media and go directly to the American People.

Zeus, the problem with that statement is that Palin, like all politicians, NEEDS the media to go directly to the American people.

Winging it alone, without that bevy of retards known as the MSM, she's doomed to fail. Knowing that there is no such thing as bad press (to a certain extent), Palin needs to be poked, prodded, and queried to get her message and her connectivity across.

The MSM retards may focus on her pregnant daughter or her clothing or her glasses or her 30/06 rifle, but even doing that and allowing her to use that kind of exposure to her advantage (which she's pretty good at), she'll do well overall.

But she needs those retards. Unfortunately.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2009, 11:15:24 AM »
....or her 30/06 rifle,

Assuming you're referring to the bikini pic, you know that pic was fake, right?
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2009, 11:35:54 AM »
Assuming you're referring to the bikini pic, you know that pic was fake, right?

I don't believe I've seen that one. It's reported that she hunts. I'm simply assuming she has a rifle.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2009, 11:43:52 AM »
I don't believe I've seen that one. It's reported that she hunts. I'm simply assuming she has a rifle.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_sarah_palin_bikini_pic.htm

This is the one the libs were using to talk trash about her. Turns out it wasn't her and it made them look like idiots. It's not a 30.06 though.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2009, 11:47:45 AM »

This is the one the libs were using to talk trash about her. Turns out it wasn't her and it made them look like idiots. It's not a 30.06 though.

This is the first I'm hearing about the pic and the doctoring of the pic.

Maybe the MSM didn't broadcast this lie as broadly as they should've - surprise!

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2009, 11:57:27 AM »

Yeah, my moonbat cousin sent that around to our whole family, along with a bunch of MoveOn propaganda that had already been debunked. I had fun pointing that all out to her. She stopped sending lefty bullshit to our family mailing list after that.

I was a bit disappointed though when I learned the photo was a PS job.

Offline john c calhoun

« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2009, 12:15:53 PM »
Hey John, are you ass deep in snow down there in the tropical part of Vermont yet?

its coming down pretty good...

I think we're only supposed to get about 1- 2 feet ...

anything under 2ft I'm not too worried about ...

specially since  its a daytime storm, so all plows will be running 24-7  ...

and yeah,  ..tropics !!... if ain't below zero, it does feel like the tropics eh !!

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2009, 12:21:25 PM »
John, I will agree with you about McCain, but I strongly disagree about Palin. She was the only real conservative on that ticket, and real conservatives love her. She says all the things we want to hear. In four years, she will have a little more experience at handling the Katie Courics and John Gibsons, and she will eat them for lunch, just like she ate her Democratic and Republican opponents for lunch in Alaska. The media hype will be neutralized if she sticks her nose to the grindstone and pushes forward. Whenever a real conservative runs as a real conservative, they win. It's when they get into this McLame appease the center and the left BS that they lose.

The only reason I even voted for McCain was because of her. I was going to sit it out until she came on board.
Ditto.  I don't like McCain enough to vote for him.  He wanted to close down Gitmo.  He ran his mouth against President Bush.  He called people who didn't like his pathetic immigration bill racists and rednecks.  He trashes conservatives generally every chance he gets.  Yet, the GOP created a primary campaign custom designed to ensure either he or July Annie won.

I was sitting it out myself until Sarah Palin was chosen to be his VP.  I only voted for him because of her.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2009, 12:26:45 PM »
I agree with you about palins principles & I have MANY inlaws that act & even look just like her..

I did not say I agree'd w/ the lib medias hatchet job on her ...what I said was she was easy prey for them  & it worked like a champ...

mccain was in the lead in the polls until 2-3 weeks after palin hit the scene...

what mccain should've done, if Rove didn't give him bad intel, was chose someone  more mainstream for VP & then later chosen palin for a position that actually matters ...

not just now, but at all times in history,   candidates w/ 'accents' & good ole boy  behavior LOSE at the national level, unless of course they are from the Bush family  after 8 years of clintooon... or they are  powre brokers themselves  & have ALOT of national political experience...unlike palin...

Independents dropped mccain like a hot potato after the media started unleashing on Palin after that couric interview & then it was all over...

Indies determine the elections ...bases are always solidified when things are so  polarized like they are now... mccain had other ways to supposedly appeal to the right, but  the media & his advisors obviously told him  something else...

the media played 'gottcha'  & Rove /Rush fell right into the trap  & dragged mccain down w/ them
Try again.  Palin delivered a great speech at the party's inaugaration.  Then McCain and the snooze crew sequestered her for more than a month, instead of using that energy and that connection she had to the people.  What killed McCAin was running off to Washington when the financial crisis hit.

As far as a folksy candidate winning?  Lyndon Johnson, Jimmy, Carter, Ronald Reagan, and Bill Clinton all had accents, they all won.  Rove's intel was right on.  Don't  blame the signals analyst when the captain fouls up.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline john c calhoun

« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2009, 12:29:26 PM »
Ditto.  I don't like McCain enough to vote for him.  He wanted to close down Gitmo.  He ran his mouth against President Bush.  He called people who didn't like his pathetic immigration bill racists and rednecks.  He trashes conservatives generally every chance he gets.  Yet, the GOP created a primary campaign custom designed to ensure either he or July Annie won.

I was sitting it out myself until Sarah Palin was chosen to be his VP.  I only voted for him because of her.

GWB supported the immigration bill too...oh yeah, it was HIS...

and if we would've passed the immigration bill, not only would we have more taxpayers sharing our burdens about to come, but, maybe Mccain would've been elected pres ??

GWB knew that the only option for mexicans is amnesty, because nothing else will be done...no grand roundup, no closing down borders etc.etc....   Reagan gave amnesty to the cubans & we won bigtime ...

now Dems get to do it & we're totally out of power...

as far as mccain trashing bush  ...hardly, but, I do like the FACT that mccain wanted alot less socialism than did GWB in the most costly areas  & I'm glad SOMEONE from the right actually spokeout about some of GWB's  liberal boondoggles  ...

as far as Gitmo.... who cares ??

you honestly think the military ain't gonna find  good homes for the scumbags currently there ??... Mccain wouldn't have just let them go...

you do realize the lefty baffoons used gitmo as one of their BIGGEST battlecrys & was a giant noose around GWB's/GOPs neck ...??

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2009, 12:51:44 PM »
GWB supported the immigration bill too...oh yeah, it was HIS...

and if we would've passed the immigration bill, not only would we have more taxpayers sharing our burdens about to come, but, maybe Mccain would've been elected pres ??

GWB knew that the only option for mexicans is amnesty, because nothing else will be done...no grand roundup, no closing down borders etc.etc....   Reagan gave amnesty to the cubans & we won bigtime ...

now Dems get to do it & we're totally out of power...

as far as mccain trashing bush  ...hardly, but, I do like the FACT that mccain wanted alot less socialism than did GWB in the most costly areas  & I'm glad SOMEONE from the right actually spokeout about some of GWB's  liberal boondoggles  ...

as far as Gitmo.... who cares ??

you honestly think the military ain't gonna find  good homes for the scumbags currently there ??... Mccain wouldn't have just let them go...

you do realize the lefty baffoons used gitmo as one of their BIGGEST battlecrys & was a giant noose around GWB's/GOPs neck ...??
Okay, John.  Why didn't Johnny Mac vote for disallowing criminals and gangbangers recieving amnesty?  You do realize that those Cubans who were criminals are still sitting in a prison outside of Atlanta never to be freed, don't you?  There are paths that are not amnesties and not round-ups, that would have had the general support of the American people instead of the piece of crap congress tried to shove on us.  Plus these Mexicans and central americans are not Cubans.  Cubans were greatful to be here.  Cubans had built up their island prior to Castro and his thugs taking over, Havana in 1950 was the most beautiful city in the western hemisphere.  Do you speak Spanish?  Do you have any Spanish stations in your area?  They aren't grateful to be here and say generally vile things about us and generally have never done a single thing to improve their own countries.  DO you really think they would have fallen over in their gratitude and voted Republican?  Ever?  Put down whatever hallucinogen you're smoking it ain't happening.  It wasn't going to happen, it was a stupid pipe dream.

Also, do you remember where Bush hit the wall?  It was the illegal immigration issue that finished him off.  He wasted all his remaining political capitol dying on that hill and wasn't seen or heard from after that,
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 12:55:39 PM by Vagabond »

Offline Tnafbrat

• Mama D, Evil Queen and Resident Raghead
  • Don't make me get my flying monkeys
« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2009, 03:27:21 PM »
I'm starting to see why everyone says what they do about you.

agreed  :cheersmate:

I voted McCain, but he is not a conservative's conservative JCC. and saying he would have saved the "conservative party" is just showing ignorance .... or a preference for stirring shit.  To say Palin destroyed his chances .... hmmmmm try again, she brought in more support and gave him what chance he had by that time.
Never argue with idiots.  They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Buy me stuff and I'll be nicer!

Offline Redstatecka

• Thanks, Dad!
« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2009, 04:03:11 PM »

sarah palin helped destroy it...

palin  will NEVER be  elected to a national position... she may  be an ok gal, but, she had her shot at the national stage & she BLEW IT & helped sink mccain & conservatism in general...

the sooner conservatives back away from palin, the better...

and if you haven't noticed,  ALL media still loves to  exploit her idiocy at the expense of conservatives...

Yeah, we noticed that the advocacy/adversary media still loves to exploit her. It's because they, with testicles the size of chipmunks, if that big, are afraid of her. Obama is afraid of her. You are afraid of her. All Democrats, liberals and leftists are afraid of her.

As for her blowing her shot at national office? You wish.

If the advocacy/adversary media had actually done their work and investigated Barack Hussein Obama/Barry Soetero/whatever-his-real-name-is to the level that they did with Palin, he would've cried and whined and folded like the proverbial cheap hat.

That she endured the malicious, misogynist campaign from Obama and his campaign, the DNC, the advocacy/adversary media and the filth and lies from the lefto-blogosphere such as the Democrat Underground, Daily Kos and Andrew Sullivan is a testament to her grit.

Didn't help that the McCain campaign muzzled her, either.

She's the real deal--and that's why you and your species hate her, revile her, fear her.

And someday you'll have to deal with her as at least VPOTUS and then POTUS.

Regardless of your insults, lies, malice and filth.

Oh, yeah: She was the one conservative on the McCain-Palin ticket. And she and others of her age and fire who call themselves conservatives and/or Republicans will resurrect conservatism politically.

And you and your ilk know that. That's why you are so scared of her.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 04:07:35 PM by Redstatecka »
"It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians not on religions, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ! For this very reason, peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity and freedom of worship here." -- Patrick Henry, 1765

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #74 on: January 28, 2009, 04:47:06 PM »
From the start of the Presidential race, Obama had it in the bag unless he made some serious mistakes. Eight years of the Repubs and Bush was enough for most independents to want a change. The economy was tanking and I doubt that any Repub outside of digging up and reviving Reagan would have worked against the Magic Negro.

Palin did energize the Repub base and without her McCain would have lost by more than 10% rather than 6%. Many hard core conservatives would have stayed home if he had picked a moderate or another RINO. McCain put the final nail in his coffin when he suspended his campaign, went to DC and supported the bank bailout. The public was against this. Since he supported the bailout, it was like he rode into town on a jackass rather than a knight in shining armor on a white horse. That stupidity plus muzzling his VP doomed McCain.

Sarah Palin is the only hope I see in 012. That may all change if Obama's economic program is a disaster and the Repubs gain back seats in the House or Senate.