Author Topic: Ground Troops, Tanks Return to Gaza; Hamas Attacks Negev  (Read 1249 times)

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
Ground Troops, Tanks Return to Gaza; Hamas Attacks Negev
« on: January 27, 2009, 09:53:52 AM »

(IsraelNN.com) The government authorized the IDF to send ground troops back into central Gaza Tuesday, following an early morning roadside bomb explosion and a rocket-propelled grenade attack that killed one soldier and wounded three others, one seriously. Hamas warned that it has not agreed to a "calm" and that its previous ceasefire announcement is dependent on Israel's re-opening Gaza crossings to all commercial traffic.

Troops reached Khan Yunis in central Gaza. Local residents reported tank fire and Israel Air Force jets over the area. Arab sources also reported that the Air Force struck a terrorist target, killing or wounding three people, but the IDF has not confirmed the counterterrorist action.

Hamas responded with mortar fire on the Eshkol region, causing no damages or injuries but returned the area to the status quo of the days before the Cast Lead operation against the terrorist infrastructure in Gaza.

More
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 09:55:42 AM by Attero Dominatus »
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline djones520

Re: Ground Troops, Tanks Return to Gaza; Hamas Attacks Negev
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 09:59:07 AM »
And the UN condemns the Israeli's in 3... 2... 1...
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 11:25:01 AM »
And the UN condemns the Israeli's in 3... 2... 1...
I blame Ooooobama.  He's been in charge of the world for a whole week.  I ain't seen a  :censored: rainbow yet.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 11:56:24 AM »
I blame Ooooobama.  He's been in charge of the world for a whole week.  I ain't seen a  :censored: rainbow yet.

Obama lied, Gazans died!!!111!!!

:popcorn:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 04:08:33 PM »
If it was me, I'd have round the clock air strikes till they( Hamas) begged me to take the pain away. But that's just me
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"