Author Topic: Big-nosed DUmpmonkey has foresight: The Dems: A party of self-destruction?  (Read 461 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Cyrano  (1000+ posts)        Tue Jan-06-09 03:47 PM
Original message
The Dems: A party of self-destruction? 
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4777734

Edited on Tue Jan-06-09 03:52 PM by Cyrano
Diane Feinstein doesn't want Leon Panetta as CIA Director.

Harry Reid doesn't want to seat Al Franken.

The vast majority of GLBTs on DU are pissed at Obama's selection of Warren.

Who knows what's going to happen with the "new senator from Illinois?"

So what else is new? Will Rogers said, "I'm not a member of any organized political party. I'm a Democrat."

In the meantime, Mitch McConnell and what's left of his band of fellow Republican pricks are sitting back and laughing at our incompetency, idiocy, and perhaps, lunacy.

There is no doubt that the collective "WE" could screw up a wet dream. After trouncing the worst fascist bastards to ever control this country, we are now viciously fighting among ourselves and telling any DEM who doesn't agree with our view of the Democratic Party to go **** themselves.

We are masters at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Obama is not yet in the White House, but we are already at each other's throats over issues that didn't even come near the top our list before election day.

I really believed that Obama could be another FDR and help save our country. I believed that any ReThug that tried to stop him would be crushed. But now, my biggest fear is not ReThug opposition. It's the insane irrationality, the single-minded agendas, and the diverging hopes/dreams/fantasies of the various and divided factions of the Democratic Party.

What is the DUmp going to do? Call themselves UnDemocaticUnderground!?

DU AdBot (1000+ posts)      Tue Jan 06th 2009, 04:53 PM
Response to Original message
Advertisements [?]

Election Day
FDR
Diane Feinstein
White House
Political Party
Biggest Fear
Wet Dream

adbot scores again!
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Oh my.

Oscar Wilde, the large-proboscised primitive, must be pissed off about something.

I'll bet the cat, locked up in the bedroom with no sanitary facilities, pissed on him again.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tantal

• Right Wing Hardliner
Cyrano  (1000+ posts)        Tue Jan-06-09 03:47 PM
Original message

In the meantime, Mitch McConnell and what's left of his band of fellow Republican pricks are sitting back and laughing at our incompetency, idiocy, and perhaps, lunacy.
Yep. That pretty-much sums it up.
Never demand that which you are incapable of taking by force, DUmmie.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Quote from:
Warpy

I keep reminding myself that FDR was seen as part of the class that caused the Depression and that he surrounded himself with tired old party hacks.

Just as events continued to drag him toward the left, so might they drag this administration toward the left.

But now, nope, it's not looking good.

These idots will get 95% of the hard-left crap that Il Duce has said he wants passed through Congress and they'll still complain.

Quote from:
tama

What's with the leadership cult? Why not start taking responsibility instead of hoping some Great Leader will do it all for you? What's wrong with people?

Democrats?  Taking responsibility for what is clearly the role, yea even the obligation, of gov't to take care of them from cradle to grave?  No way!!

This idiot is either lost on the internet or has the wrong viewpoint of what Democrats and liberals believe.

Quote from:
anonymous171

The one thing that unites us is the belief that Government should help its people.

That's more like it, since we all know when you say the phrase "help its people," what you're really saying, in typical liberal fashion, is "do it for me."

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.