Author Topic: Tin Foil hat time, I think Booshe is behind the whole deal in Gaza  (Read 789 times)

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4766407

DainBramaged  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Jan-04-09 06:42 PM
Original message
Tin Foil hat time, I think Booshe is behind the whole deal in Gaza

Advertisements [?]
and has secretly encouraged it as his last "present" to his Neo-Con buddies, and to leave Office for Obama in turmoil. Just my opinion, but I don't think it would have been done without his blessings. We KNOW he wants a war with Iran, why not use Israel as his proxy to prod them as he leaves, wiping our faces in his last turd of destruction. And I'm sure, with as secretive as these ****s have been, he has no reason to let Obama know Jack Shit. Bastard won't even let him stay in a Blair House until the 15th, making him stay in a hotel. What a ****.

Just my opinion.

:tinfoilhat: :tinfoilhat: :tinfoilhat: :tinfoilhat: :tinfoilhat: :hide:

Refresh | 0 Recommendations    Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top
Everything is a conspiracy to you losers.  :whatever:

billyoc  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Jan-04-09 06:46 PM
Response to Original message
1. This has been going on since Bush was hiding in the bushes from the Air Police.

Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

DainBramaged  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Jan-04-09 06:51 PM
Response to Reply #1
6. Yup, check, know that, check, uh huh. Why invade now? Oh wait

this has been going on since Booshe was a drunk, check that, is a drunk, check that, while he was drunk, but doesn't explain why the invasion is going on two weeks before the seating of a new President, a real President, not a phony drunk **** pResident.
You consider him dumb and drunk, yet cunning and smart enough to be in on some conspiracy. Which is it going to be, idiot?  :loser:

rocknation  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Jan-04-09 06:47 PM
2. I know better than to put anything past the Bush monarchy

especially since leaving the U.S. in the worst condition possible will allow the Rethungs to blame it all on President Obama.

President Obama! It's been SO long since I've been able to call anyone "President" and actually MEAN it!

:headbang:
rocknation

TwoSparkles  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Jan-04-09 06:50 PM
5. You'd have to be living in a fool's paradise....

...to not understand that everything we're seeing is planned and orchestrated for
whatever reasons the neocons deem essential.

Israel doesn't make a move without our blessing.

All you have to do was listen to Mika Brezinski's father on "Morning Joe" the other day. He cut
through the MSM bullshit about what has happened, and basically demonstrated that we are all being
force fed lies. According to Brezinski--not one person died as a result of the rockets that been
launched into Israel. They'd been launched intermittently, into deserted areas, for months.

Why the counteroffensive now? Why the bloodshed now? Because the neocons want it. That's why.

We can all see what's going on. What...do we need a signed confession from Bush, admitting
all of this, before we'll finally get that sociopathic criminals in our country start wars
around the globe, kill innocent children and cause devastation---to further their interests and
enrich themselves?

No tin-foil disclaimer needed.

panader0  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Jan-04-09 06:53 PM
8. The action against Gaza ia done with the tacit approval of the WH

It had to be done before Obama was sworn in, not as an insult, but as a strategy. For oil? Money? War with Iran?
Maybe you should pull your head out of the sand and consider that its being done to stop HamASS from killing innocent Israelis with rockets  :bird:
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
Re: Tin Foil hat time, I think Booshe is behind the whole deal in Gaza
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 06:08:20 PM »
Off to the dungeon in 3....2....1...

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2009, 06:11:35 PM »
Israel knows that as of Jan. 20 2009 it will have another enemy in the world regardless of what the incoming administration says in public.

They are dealing with the worlds realities as they always do regardless who may like it.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2009, 06:16:06 PM »
If I were Israel I would go for broke.  No one in the Obama administration would ever have the balls to help them in any way.  On another note, Bush drank too much for a while, Obama did cocaine, ADMITTED that he took cocaine on a regular basis.  Why is drinking worse to them?  They are f'ing morons.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2009, 06:25:38 PM »
We KNOW he wants a war with Iran

Hmmm, just for the giggle factor -- if he wants a war in Iran, then what is preventing him from having one?

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2009, 09:16:36 AM »
Quote from:
TwoSparkles

You'd have to be living in a fool's paradise to not understand that everything we're seeing is planned and orchestrated for whatever reasons the neocons deem essential.

:mental:

I'm not sure who's worse off, the sparkling husband primitive or the sparkling primitive when it comes to the lack of logic and thinking department.  I feel sorry for their cat.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.