Author Topic: We give Israel a billion a month - $12 BILLION a year  (Read 1393 times)

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
We give Israel a billion a month - $12 BILLION a year
« on: January 04, 2009, 01:24:50 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4764013

proud2Blib  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Jan-04-09 11:52 AM
Original message
We give Israel a billion a month - $12 BILLION a year

Advertisements [?]
and require them to spend a portion on American made products.

Guess what we make in America that Israel buys?

WEAPONS

Here is what Israel does with those American made products:

Refresh | 13 Recommendations    Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top
12 Billion?

:bs:

US Aid to Israel is only 3 billion you idiot.

redqueen  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Jan-04-09 12:02 PM
Response to Reply #10
15. Can't believe that you had to spell that out.

:crazy:
   Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

proud2Blib  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Jan-04-09 12:27 PM
Response to Reply #15
27. Oh I believe it

Some will defend Israel regardless of how brutal they are.
Israel has been giving up their element of surprise to warn civilians to get clear. Yeah, real "brutal" alright.

madokie  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Jan-04-09 01:12 PM
Response to Reply #27
43. Hi P2B and I'm with you on this

I'd like to know what the hey they are trying to prove other that having the ability to kill any and everyone they want to. To me life is way to precious to be taking it over some material things or an ideology. It just sucks whats going on there. I know it'll be incoming my way now too but what the heck I can take it.
And yet you idiots support a collectivist ideology that is responsible for the murder of 100 to 150 million people.  :mental:

cali  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Jan-04-09 11:55 AM
Response to Original message
2. huh? though I don't support military aid to Israel, why make up numbers?

U.S. aid to Israel is approximately $3 billion a year, not $12 billion.

arcadian  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Jan-04-09 12:51 PM
Response to Reply #2
35. Is your only purpose to stir up shit?

You post a lot but say very little. All you do is attack. It's quite tedious.

FarceOfNature  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Jan-04-09 01:55 PM
Response to Reply #35
56. I would suggest checking up on your rabies vaccination before engaging THAT one

lost cause, IMO.

Pavulon  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Jan-04-09 11:56 AM
3. Know what the main battle tank used by egypt is?

M1A1, they operate F16's and take billions a year from us. Cant have both.

Hamas should have kept their rockets in their pants. Then they would not be getting stomped on right now.

Why make things complex. Hamas will never sign a peace accord. They said so, or the guy who got blown up a few days ago did.

Until everyone is willing to accept peace (oslo, but plo does not tell clinton to go to hell) this will continue.

proud2Blib  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Jan-04-09 11:57 AM
Response to Reply #3
6. And Hamas should just let Israel have that land!

:sarcasm:

Pavulon  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Jan-04-09 11:59 AM
Response to Reply #6
9. No they should have taken oslo

Edited on Sun Jan-04-09 11:59 AM by Pavulon
they should have taken the land when israel left and not shot rockets into israel. Pretty simple. No shooting rockets. Like screaming **** in church, frowned upon.

proud2Blib  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Jan-04-09 12:01 PM
Response to Reply #9
12. So is stealing land and killing innocent people

but you seem to want to defend that barbaric behavior by Israel.

Pavulon (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sun Jan-04-09 12:03 PM
Response to Reply #12
17. The land they took from Egypt in 73?

or gave back last year only to have hamas use it to shoot at them? I am confused by your comment.

proud2Blib  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Jan-04-09 12:23 PM
Response to Reply #17
20. They have been stealing land since 1948

I think you know that though. :eyes:

chimpymustgo  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Jan-04-09 11:56 AM
4. Dammit how do we STOP this bloodthirsty rampage? Obama needs to speak out NOW.

Or authorize Hillary to say something. We can't just sit on our hands and let this massacre continue.
Yess, Obama will say "love, peace, tolerance," and they will all sing :kumbaya: (do I really need a sarcasm tag?)
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: We give Israel a billion a month - $12 BILLION a year
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 01:29:20 PM »
You know, the dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher, who's 56, has boasted before about her teacher's pension.

One suspects much of those funds held in her teacher's pension are companies that sell things to Israel, and it could be that those are among the highest performing funds in the dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher's retirement account.

If the dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher is so concerned about American aid to Israel, perhaps she should tell her pension fund managers "no thanks" to those proceeds emanating from such investments, so as to not be tainted with bloody money.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2009, 03:14:17 PM »
You know, the dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher, who's 56, has boasted before about her teacher's pension.

One suspects much of those funds held in her teacher's pension are companies that sell things to Israel, and it could be that those are among the highest performing funds in the dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher's retirement account.

If the dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher is so concerned about American aid to Israel, perhaps she should tell her pension fund managers "no thanks" to those proceeds emanating from such investments, so as to not be tainted with bloody money.

Coach, you may have said this:

"Hypocrisy, thy name is Democrat Underground."
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2009, 03:47:13 PM »
proud2Blib  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Jan-04-09 12:23 PM
Response to Reply #17

No stupid..they were granted that land via a treaty and with the blessing of your darling UN.
Now if Roe v Wade is supposed to be settled law after about half that time I would think that the right of Israel to exist should be as well.

Israel would be twice the size it is now if it had not given back territory it had won over the years defending itself against attacks..heck if they had not been restrained I doubt a country called Egypt would exist today.

The reason that libs hate Israel with a passion is because it is found in the Bible...no other reason except that its existence is a reminder of the God of eternity and also the reason that those opposed to Him have sought its extermination throughout the ages.

Offline djones520

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2009, 03:54:28 PM »
They locked it down.  It was starting to get to "Kill the Jews" in there for the mods to be comfortable.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2009, 03:56:57 PM »
They locked it down.  It was starting to get to "Kill the Jews" in there for the mods to be comfortable.

Wonder how the DUmp will react when in 17 days the obamanation comes out in support ( they will be vague in it but..) of Israel.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2009, 03:58:40 PM »
No stupid..they were granted that land via a treaty and with the blessing of your darling UN.
Now if Roe v Wade is supposed to be settled law after about half that time I would think that the right of Israel to exist should be as well.

Israel would be twice the size it is now if it had not given back territory it had won over the years defending itself against attacks..heck if they had not been restrained I doubt a country called Egypt would exist today.

The reason that libs hate Israel with a passion is because it is found in the Bible...no other reason except that its existence is a reminder of the God of eternity and also the reason that those opposed to Him have sought its extermination throughout the ages.

Hi5 Carl. I';d rather that neither side was shooting at each other but if there has to be a winner It shouldn't be a bunch of terrorist like Hamas. Israel has done all it could to live in peace and this is what they get. That witch of a school teacher in Kansas should go and sign up for the human shield program if she is so pro Hamas.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2009, 03:59:02 PM »
Wonder how the DUmp will react when in 17 days the obamanation comes out in support ( they will be vague in it but..) of Israel.

They will blame it on Washington's "corporate Zionist masters".  Obama will get a pass.  It will not be his fault.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2009, 03:59:30 PM »

I bet TiT is in love with that.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2009, 05:20:14 PM »
Oh, they will go ballistic. Pelosi came out in support. So did Reid. The arab world will feel betrayed. Even if Big O gives just lip service, he was the muslim pick and he betrayed them.

DU has officially sided with terrorists. Many support the Hamas violence/rocket attacks saying the Pals have nothing else they can do. I think this is projection. DU wants to be violent too. The open communists have advocated violent overthrow for a long time over there.

Bottom line: the moment BO opens his mouth on the subject, he betrays 70% of his base, and all the muslim world.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2009, 05:31:55 PM »
Oh, they will go ballistic. Pelosi came out in support. So did Reid. The arab world will feel betrayed. Even if Big O gives just lip service, he was the muslim pick and he betrayed them.

DU has officially sided with terrorists. Many support the Hamas violence/rocket attacks saying the Pals have nothing else they can do. I think this is projection. DU wants to be violent too. The open communists have advocated violent overthrow for a long time over there.

Bottom line: the moment BO opens his mouth on the subject, he betrays 70% of his base, and all the muslim world.

B I N G O !

No adult that lives in the real world can surrender to the islamists even if they hate what Israel is and stands for.
Obama will support Israel but he will hedge and that will be the start of islamists thinking they have another paper tiger.

Hope Israel will finish this once and for all because if they don`t the obamanation will truly lead us into a possible third world war.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2009, 05:35:16 PM »
proud2Blib  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Jan-04-09 12:23 PM
Response to Reply #17

The Palestinians had a chance at their own land in 1948.  They turned it down.  They let their hatred of Jews override common sense and what was best for the Palestinian people.

They've suffered in a self created mess ever since.

And it was only made worse when they started following the Egyptian engineer.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2009, 09:20:29 AM »

In 2007 Islam and Judaism's holiest holidays overlapped for 10 days.
Muslims racked up 397 dead bodies in 94 terror attacks across 10
countries during this time... while Jews worked on their 159th Nobel Prize.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2009, 09:24:55 AM »

I'm not sure, but I know it will result in some solid entertainment when he does!

:-)
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2009, 09:33:53 AM »
Quote from:
proud2Blib

They have been stealing land since 1948

And according to your viewpoint, you live on land stolen from the American Indians, so as soon as you pack up and leave then you can complain about others.  'K?

Idiot.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.