Author Topic: The Official "What will we do with Mia" + WE Happy Hour Thread for new years eve  (Read 10188 times)

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
Mia's car let her down, apparently.

but, there is still hope left for her. 

let's all give Mia some love here!

Offline Miss Mia

Yes, yes, it's all hopeless tonight.  HOPELESS! 

Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline ReardenSteel

I'm having a pretty down New Years myself.

But plenty of love for Mia anyway. Sorry about the car troubles, surely there is a way around them. (??)
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline thundley4

I'm just wondering why these threads aren't started in the shortbus? They seem to end up there so very often.  :evillaugh:

Offline Miss Mia

But plenty of love for Mia anyway. Sorry about the car troubles, surely there is a way around them. (??)

The headlights aren't working.  WE thinks it's a fuse, and of course my Beetle didn't come with extra fuses.  It's both headlights, only the "daytime driving lights" are working and those aren't bright enough to drive with.  I can get it fixed Friday when I go to work.  
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Wretched Excess

I'm just wondering why these threads aren't started in the shortbus? They seem to end up there so very often.  :evillaugh:

this one will be strictly enforced, I assure you.

and keep up the great work in the breaking news forum.  I, personally, really appreciate it.

Offline Miss Mia

Try, try your best and let's see where it goes.   :evillaugh:
Stink Eye

Offline Miss Mia

this one will be strictly enforced, I assure you.

and keep up the great work in the breaking news forum.  I, personally, really appreciate it.

Thundley, he's bluffing, I can sense it.   :evillaugh:
Stink Eye

Offline ReardenSteel

The headlights aren't working.  WE thinks it's a fuse, and of course my Beetle didn't come with extra fuses.  It's both headlights, only the "daytime driving lights" are working and those aren't bright enough to drive with.  I can get it fixed Friday when I go to work.  

Well I was hoping you had a workaround that kept your party night going but I hope WE is right (sounds like it) cuz that's a pretty cheap fix. Anyway, I told you not to go with the strobe headlight option as those are harder on fuses. Silly girl.

I hope you have some alcohol to ring out 2008.  :cheersmate:
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand

Offline Wretched Excess

I am totally not bluffing.  TH4 posts most of the valuable stuff in breaking news . . .

Offline Miss Mia

Well I was hoping you had a workaround that kept your party night going but I hope WE is right (sounds like it) cuz that's a pretty cheap fix. Anyway, I told you not to go with the strobe headlight option as those are harder on fuses. Silly girl.

I hope you have some alcohol to ring out 2008.  :cheersmate:

Either way, my car is still under warranty and if it's not covered by warranty I work at the dealership so I'd get a break on any work done.    :-)

As for alcohol, why yes, yes I do.  I bought a giant bottle of vodka yesterday to take to the party tonight, 6 liters of tonic and 6 limes.  I'm well set for tonight and many many more.
Stink Eye

Offline Wretched Excess

This one will get it moved to the SB -- for some reason WE reacts strongly to one-on-one tug of war:

**edited by WE;  WAY to large a pic **
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 08:59:55 PM by Wretched Excess »

Offline Miss Mia

I am totally not bluffing.  TH4 posts most of the valuable stuff in breaking news . . .

LOL!  Yes he does, but that's not the part of your post that you were bluffing on.  :rofl:
Stink Eye

Offline Miss Mia

This one will get it moved to the SB -- for some reason WE reacts strongly to one-on-one tug of war:

Oh thank god it wasn't your other pic!  :rofl:
Stink Eye

Offline Schadenfreude

Going out on New Year's Eve is just so.... frigging predictable. I mean, talk about big surprise !!!! woo ****ing hoo!  :rotf:
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline thundley4

I rarely post things that cause threads to get derailed to the shortbus, anyway.  :innocent:

Offline thundley4

Thanks, but that's only cause I have so much free time during the week to be online.

Offline Wretched Excess

I rarely post things that cause threads to get derailed to the shortbus, anyway.  :innocent:

you also rarely post late . . . . :uhsure:

Offline Miss Mia

Going out on New Year's Eve is just so.... frigging predictable. I mean, talk about big surprise !!!! woo ****ing hoo!  :rotf:

Yes, but Sweet Dee and I make a great partying duo.  
Stink Eye

Offline Miss Mia

I rarely post things that cause threads to get derailed to the shortbus, anyway.  :innocent:

Well, tonight's the night to start.   :evillaugh:
Stink Eye

Offline ReardenSteel

And there were going to be pics!  :(

- Ayn Rand

Offline Schadenfreude

I agree, that was my best stab at being a cynical New Year's Eve partier! :bday:
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Schadenfreude

Back in the day... they were MY pics that everyone wanted to have a looksee. Wait a minute... wrong thread!  :lmao:

Offline Miss Mia

Well, we are hanging out Friday night possibly....

wait, no we aren't I made plans with someone else already.  Okay SD and I will hang out again soon.  LOL!
Stink Eye

Offline thundley4

you also rarely post late . . . . :uhsure:

I'm usually downloading movies late at night which slows my connection down. Tonight I'm burning a couple of movies , but no downloading.