Author Topic: bragging primitive tries to turn the tables; major fail  (Read 702 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
bragging primitive tries to turn the tables; major fail
« on: December 31, 2008, 01:27:49 PM »
Quote from:
Bragi

How to make a conservative's head explode

When they criticize Obama, tell them they have Obama Derangement Syndrome.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4743823

:rotf: :rotf:

Tell ya what, as soon as you see me saying "Obama is Hitler" and creating photoshops of him doing a Nazi salute, you can say I have ODS.

In the meanwhile, desperately seaching for ways to upset conservatives (something you can't do anyway) by trying to use your own mental illness diagnosis and then change the words to try and attach it to others is nothing more than an extention of Bush Derangement Syndrome.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 01:34:13 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
Re: bragging primitive tries to turn the tables; major fail
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 01:31:10 PM »
:rotf: :rotf:

Tell ya what, as soon as you see me saying "Obama is Hitler" and creating photoshops of him doing a Nazi salute, you can say I have ODS.

In the meanwhile, desperately seaching for ways to upset conservatives (something you can't so anyway) by trying to use your own mental illness diagnosis and then change the words to try and attach it to others is nothing more than an extention of Bush Derangement Syndrome.

Ah yes...a DUmmy projecting their own intolerance, hate, and mental illnesses on others. Another day, same old DUmmy shit!
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline Zeus

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 01:36:55 PM »
Your cheese didn't go crunch.back to the tread shed wit your bad self.  :hammer:
It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2008, 03:06:02 PM »
Since conservatism is based on truth, and their ugly anti-American ideology is not, getting a Conservatives head to "explode" with some undeniable liberal brilliance is just a pipe dream.  They know it.  We know it.  It drives them further insane.