Author Topic: primitives discuss newest wellstoned conspiracy theory  (Read 679 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
primitives discuss newest wellstoned conspiracy theory
« on: December 24, 2008, 02:19:10 PM »
Quote from:
Truth Teller

Connell crash likely the result of deteriorating weather, visibility

Seems to me it's quite a coincidence that the conspiracy to kill Connell coincided with deteriorating weather and visibility.

----------------------------------

Article excerpts...

In the wake of his death in an airplane crash Friday night near Akron-Canton Airport, Mr. Connell's legend grew as his name was tossed around by conspiracy theorists connecting him to presidential adviser Karl Rove and the controversial presidential election of 2004.

Mr. Connell, founder and chief executive of New Media Communications in Richfield, died instantly when the single-prop airplane he was piloting crashed into a vacant house about three miles short of the Akron-Canton Airport.

State Highway Patrol Lt. Eric Sheppard said Mr. Connell's plane was in communication with the airport control tower just before the crash, but he could not detail whether the radio transmissions were calls for help.

''We have no reason to believe at this point it was anything other than an unfortunate crash,'' Sheppard said.

more....

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=4708041&mesg_id=4708041

Quote from:
yardwork

1. Oh, well in that case, never mind. That clears that up. Nothing to see here.

Quote from:
KCabotDullesMarxIII 

35. It sure looks like their m.o. If it was their doing, they won't be bothered about any of this. Connell's out of the way. Mission accomplished. In fact, I think that sometimes they want to raise the level of the public's perception of the power of domestic "state terrorism", as I believe was the case with Dr Kelly in the UK.

How many of the authors of professional hits are uncovered? Then ask, how many on top political authority and with a corresponding cover-up? The Kennedy brothers? Martin Luther King? Paul Wellstone? The African American voting machine manufacturer?

Quote from:
Texas Explorer

4. We're used to reading the attempts, by booshbot agents in the Dungeon for example, to deflect us from the real truth.

Your attempts to dispel any notions of what really happened to Connell are as transparent as the air you're breathing.

Go ask for re-assignment because your bullshit ain't sticking around these parts.

"... deflect us from the real truth."   :rotf:

Quote from:
yardwork
20. The weather is "deteriorating" all over the country this time of year - most planes don't crash.

Come on. Planes all over the country take off in "deteriorating weather" this time of year. They don't all crash. They don't all crash carrying Karl Rove's IT architect, who knows a great deal about the fishy elections of 2002 and 2004, right before he testified before an investigative body. They don't all crash carrying somebody who had been warned numerous times before that Karl Rove might be trying to kill him to keep him from testifying.

They don't all crash in Ohio, where the fishy 2004 election went down.

I see a lot of "coincidences" but the weather isn't one of them.

Quote from:
merh

28. but you miss something from that article

''It's easy to get disoriented, especially if you're not very experienced at it,'' he said. ''You've got to ignore the various things your body can be telling you and rely on your instruments. It's very challenging.''

He was an experienced pilot.

You truly should seek out the truth and not buy the most comfortable explanations provided. I know it is scarey to think that bad people do bad things, but that is a truth.

This DUmmie is over at NU under the name "Vortex" if you ever want to venture over and slap her around some for funsies.

Quote from:
yardwork

21. I stand corrected. I'm still grateful to have seen this thread, for two reasons.

This lame attempt at blaming "the weather" is added to the list of things that make me very suspicious, and I've now got a new buddy to watch on DU.

//DU mode on//  1984.  //DU mode off//   :loser:

Quote from:
Texas Explorer

36. BINGO!!! 

That is EXACTLY the tactic the goons over in the Dungeon use to talk sane people down!

Why is it so important to you that we believe that weather is the cause of this crash?

And, how about a link verifying your comment that "it was a State Highway Patrol and director of safety for a Cleveland-area private jet company blaming the weather"?

"... sane people...."     :rotf:

Quote from:
BrklynLiberal

7. Would you be interested in this bridge in my neighborhood? I can let you have it real cheap.

Quote from:
Junkdrawer

10. Is that their final answer?

People here have posted weather maps at the time of the crash that contradicts the "Bad Weather" excuse...

Quote from:
nc4bo

12. So quick. So efficient. This isn't considered to be a bit premature? You betcha.

Quote from:
Mari333

13. and I am the Queen of England!

Nah.  The Queen still has a husband who didn't off himself to avoid being with you.

Quote from:
lurky

27. Because people never do bad things.

Witnesses are never intimidated, hurt, or even killed. Our government officials never abuse their power or subvert democracy. These things only happen in backwards foreign countries, and anyone who dares to even consider such things happening in America should be ridiculed and marginalized. Because America is special and is magically protected from greed, corruption, and political intrigue by happy rainbow dust.

Do some reading. I suggest you start with well-documented stuff like COINTELPRO and Watergate.

Quote from:
dixiegrrrrl

31. First reports siad crash was due to running out of gas.

No one person quoted, tho.
Then followed a report of witnesses saying they heard "a big explosion, crash".
It has also been reported Connel had flown for several years,
and Ohio tv station Action News 19 reported on Sunday that Connell had previously been warned by a friend that his plane might be sabotaged and had canceled two flights because of suspicious problems.

Quote from:
sfexpat2000

38. Right. The bad weather had cleared by then according to report at DemocracyNow!

Quote from:
backscatter712

39. Does anyone actually believe that shit?

Bad weather my ass...

Quote from:
alyce douglas

42. they needed a scapegoat they blamed the weather.

this guy was murdered.

It's these types of events that enable the kooks who are normally limited to posting their toofer nonsense in the 9/11 forum to do it in GD.  And it attracts some of the other nutsos we regularily read but you don't normally get to see fall for this baloney.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: primitives discuss newest wellstoned conspiracy theory
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 02:48:16 PM »
Seems to me it's quite a coincidence that the conspiracy to kill Connell coincided with deteriorating weather and visibility.

I don't know whether to  :thatsright: or  :rotf:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: primitives discuss newest wellstoned conspiracy theory
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 03:02:56 PM »
Ever notice that proponents of kook nonsense never talk much about facts or specifics but everything is spoken in almost hushed they will hear us tones.

Idiots.