Author Topic: bug-eyed lying titty primitive advocates wife abandonment  (Read 980 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
bug-eyed lying titty primitive advocates wife abandonment
« on: December 23, 2008, 06:07:44 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4699988#4700004

Oh my.

firedupdem  (1000+ posts)      Mon Dec-22-08 02:03 AM
Original message

Man Pleads Guilty to Throwing Wife Off Balcony

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A Kansas City man pleaded guilty Friday in Jackson County Circuit Court to second-degree murder in the death of his wife.

Stanley Reimer, 52, admitted to throwing his wife, Criste, off the balcony of their 4th floor Plaza Point apartment in August 2007.

Court documents state Reimer, the former Nelson Atkins Art Museum accountant, told police he was experiencing extreme financial difficulties and could not care for his wife any longer. Criste had numerous health issues involving her brain and her legs. A caregiver told police Criste could barely walk.

Reimer told police he walked with his wife to the balcony of their apartment, kissed her, picked her up and threw her from the balcony.

Reimer was sentenced to life in prison.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/news/local/story/Man-Plead...

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)      Mon Dec-22-08 02:09 AM
Response to Original message

2. Life? Hell, he should have driven to Arizona.

Left her in some gas station restroom.

Just told them that he had forgotten, thought she was in the car.

Probably copped to a misdemeanor.

firedupdem  (1000+ posts)      Mon Dec-22-08 02:11 AM
Response to Reply #2

5. TomInTib!

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)      Mon Dec-22-08 02:16 AM
Response to Reply #5

9. I couldn't help myself.

In between too much wine and bored with the studio (microphones will suck everything out of your brain, kinda like crawfish heads), I just had to chime in.

I think the poor guy was at the end of his string.

Rock n Roll, Hoochie Coo

The bug-eyed lying titty primitive must be in a practice session with the Rolling Stones.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Zeus

Re: bug-eyed lying titty primitive advocates wife abandonment
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 06:12:31 PM »
Tit has one of these:

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 06:13:12 PM »
I'm disappointed.  I was expecting Tom to claim that he'd abandoned a wife or two over the years.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 06:14:16 PM »
I'm disappointed.  I was expecting Tom to claim that he'd abandoned a wife or two over the years.

He probably abandoned the wife of the Secretary of the Navy.  The poor dear hasn't been the same since.

"Once you have TiT", you know, "the rest is just shit".
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Zeus

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2008, 06:15:29 PM »

He was going to but  he got stranded at a gas station restroom somewhere in Arizona.
It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2008, 01:07:50 PM »

I would expect he never got that chance, I'm sure he would have been the abandoned one in any such deal.

:cheersmate:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2008, 01:22:25 PM »
I would expect he never got that chance, I'm sure he would have been the abandoned one in any such deal.

:cheersmate:

DAT, he'd twist it around . . . You should know that!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2008, 07:13:42 PM »
He was going to but  he got stranded at a gas station restroom somewhere in Arizona.
:evillaugh: H5 for that!

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2008, 11:29:17 PM »
Hey TiT. Do you find it easy to abandon someone when they are inflatable or when they are imaginary?
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"