Author Topic: bug-eyed lying titty primitive just a face  (Read 2047 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
bug-eyed lying titty primitive just a face
« on: December 23, 2008, 05:00:20 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x8020675

Oh my.

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)      Sun Dec-21-08 07:51 PM
Original message

The Elections are over folks. It's time for Politics.

Any candidate who makes it through the middle of the Primaries is a "candidate" by definition only. In reality, the "candidate" is just the visible face of an incredibly political machine.

Just a face.

Ain't no magic wand, ain't no switch to flip to give everyone every single thing they want, to the exclusion of others.

From the day after the Election, the whole game is geared for the next cycle.

Hell, if it was really about The People and the Environment in which we live, Jim Hightower would be President for Life and someone like Dennis Kucinich would be waiting in the wings.

But it's not that way.

It's Politics.

Different Dogs, same Handlers.

Unless you are willing to fight in the streets, you had better get used to it.

I despise the way things are, so I have arranged my life to stay as far removed from our laws and government as possible.

I am not here because I am attempting to be "Progressive".

I am here because I hate everything the Bush Administration is and everything it stands for.

So I stumbled across this cool little site where I could get pissed off, fling some shit, and maybe - in the process - piss off some WingNuts.

Guess which DUer is Public Enemy #1 (with a "Sticky") on the "Other" Underground?

They have me right there on their silly little site.

I guess I got their attention (for which their neighbors' dogs and their younger relatives are, no doubt, immensely grateful).

It's politics.

Oh dear.  The bug-eyed lying titty primitive knows we exist.

avaistheone1 (1000+ posts)     Sun Dec-21-08 07:55 PM
Response to Original message

1. I say we progressives win us some politics. Keep up our sleeves rolled up and prepared to get down and dirty. Our very lives depend on it.

NYC_SKP  (1000+ posts)        Sun Dec-21-08 08:01 PM
Response to Original message

2. Hmm, did you mean the sticky with the list of nominees for Top 10 DU******s?

Proud2BLib
IanDB1
sfexpat2000
William Pitt
Atman
TominTib
Husb2Sparkly
Redstone
lonestarnot
bobbolink
NanceGreggs
Ava
wiley50
The Straight Story
Ad Bot
undergroundpanther
Name Removed
Bob Weaver
kpete
greenbriar
cali
Octafish
Judi Lynn
iverglas
seemslikeadream
bornagainhooligan
NNN0LHI

Hmmm.  I wasn't aware the grouchy old primitive, the "NNN0LHI" primitive, made the list.  He must've slipped in at the last minute.

panader0  (1000+ posts)      Sun Dec-21-08 08:09 PM
Response to Reply #2

3. Damn Tom, you're in pretty good company there!

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)      Sun Dec-21-08 08:15 PM
Response to Reply #3

5. Oh, they have a whole widdle categowy for me.

Check your Inbox

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)      Sun Dec-21-08 08:13 PM
Response to Reply #2

4. Check your Inbox

Apparently the bug-eyed lying titty primitive isn't aware.

conservativecave is NOT "the site that shall not be named."

That's conservativeunderground, our old home.

The bug-eyed lying titty primitive should feel free to link to here, our new home, which is NOT "the site that shall not be named."

NYC_SKP  (1000+ posts)        Sun Dec-21-08 09:15 PM
Response to Reply #4

6. I saw that!

You're a superstar, TiT!

They spend an AWFUL lot of time watching us, apparently...

Yeah, we do.

The antics of the primitives on Skins's island are better than a whole week of half-hour situation comedies on television.

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)      Sun Dec-21-08 09:36 PM
Response to Reply #6

7. Isn't it hilarious?

I can just hear them.

"Cover me, Boys, I'm goin' in!"

"We gotcha covered, TruthDagger!"

"OK, guys, if TruthDagger doesn't make it back, I get the pics he took through his sister's bathroom window. Rambo, you can have his collection of Argosy magazines. DonnieJoe, you can have Betsy, his dog."

"Awww, FlintSteel, you know he knocked her up. My Mom won't let me bring the babies home."

"OK, cool out. We gotta keep a eye on the Kommies."

"Roger that."

Oh, yeah.

edited to correct "minue" to "minute;" sorry for the inconvenience
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 05:55:06 AM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
Re: bug-eyed lying titty primitive just a face
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 05:53:07 AM »
TomInTib  (1000+ posts)      Sun Dec-21-08 07:51 PM
Original message

The Elections are over folks. It's time for Politics.

Any candidate who makes it through the middle of the Primaries is a "candidate" by definition only. In reality, the "candidate" is just the visible face of an incredibly political machine.

Just a face.

Ain't no magic wand, ain't no switch to flip to give everyone every single thing they want, to the exclusion of others.

From the day after the Election, the whole game is geared for the next cycle.

Hell, if it was really about The People and the Environment in which we live, Jim Hightower would be President for Life and someone like Dennis Kucinich would be waiting in the wings.

But it's not that way.

It's Politics.

Different Dogs, same Handlers.

Unless you are willing to fight in the streets, you had better get used to it.

I despise the way things are, so I have arranged my life to stay as far removed from our laws and government as possible.

I am not here because I am attempting to be "Progressive".

I am here because I hate everything the Bush Administration is and everything it stands for.

So I stumbled across this cool little site where I could get pissed off, fling some shit, and maybe - in the process - piss off some WingNuts.

Guess which DUer is Public Enemy #1 (with a "Sticky") on the "Other" Underground?

They have me right there on their silly little site.

I guess I got their attention (for which their neighbors' dogs and their younger relatives are, no doubt, immensely grateful).

It's politics.

We hardly consider you that TIT! Most of us actually find you entertaining...In a pathetic sort of way! :-)
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 05:56:49 AM »
Well then brave and heroic one...since you read this then you know you are invited to sign up and make a defense of all your stories.

Got balls enough Tommy? :evillaugh:

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 06:00:56 AM »
He really is such a narcissistic, grand boor.  He just doesn't have that golden touch since he's lost his ability to lie well.  I don't think he deserves to even have an honorable mention, but I only have one vote.  

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2008, 06:03:47 AM »
He really is such a narcissistic, grand boor.  He just doesn't have that golden touch since he's lost his ability to lie well.  I don't think he deserves to even have an honorable mention, but I only have one vote.

You're probably right, but I voted for the Bostonian Drunkard.

For reasons of sentiment, not that the Bostonian Drunkard's done anything out-of-line stupidish this year, just only the normal standard usual stupid things.

It could be many here voted for the bug-eyed lying titty primitive for the same reason, we tending to be sentimental people.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2008, 03:33:07 PM »
Quote from:
TomInTib

Well, you do rant about things you can't so anything about, fling your worthless opinions, but you definately didn't make anyone of us angry in the manner you would desire.  You're just a monkey in a cage, that's all you'll ever be.

You get some mention here because your lies are so over the top that they're somewhat entertaining and interesting.  But despite being those things, you've also managed, at least for me, to demonstrate one of the key problems with the left in the U.S.  Namely, for the sake of ideological purity few within the professional left express any joy about life, or any emotion whatsoever that isn't rooted in negativity.  You're like the political equivalent of quaaludes: guaranteed to bring yourselves down from whatever partly optimistic place you might find yourself from time to time.

You and your fellow idiots are completely different than normal humans.  The humorlessness of the far left has always struck me as one of its greatest weaknesses.  People like to laugh, they like to smile, they like to be joyful, and an awful lot of hardened leftists seem almost utterly incapable of doing any of these things.  It's as if you have all taken a pledge that there should be no laughter until the revolution, or some such crap.  No positivity, no hope, no happiness so long as people are still poor and exploited and being murdered by cops, and victimized by United States militarism, or performing as wage slaves for global capital, or eating meat, or driving cars.  And then you wonder why the left is so weak?

Your message is simple: everything sucks, the earth is doomed, all cops are brutal, all soldiers are baby-killers, all people who work for corporations are evil, blah, blah, blah, right on down the line.  It's as if much of the left has become co-dependent with despondency, addicted to its own isolation, and enamored of its moral purity.  In the name of ideological asceticism, you spurn the hard work of individual responsibility and inspiring others to do the same, snicker at those foolish enough to not understand or appreciate your superior philosophical constructs, and then act shocked when your movements and groups accomplish exactly nothing.  But honestly, who wants to join a movement filled with people who look down on you as a sucker?

You TiT, as well as the other nominees of DUmmie of the Year, embody all those attributes.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 03:37:47 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2008, 03:58:46 PM »
Good ol' "Name Removed," ahh, I wish I could have used one of my ten for him/he/it, but the posts were somehow lacking in content compared to more deserving candidates like TiT, Sexfat, and AdBot.  Perhaps an Honorable Mention for good ol' NR.....?

:rotf:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2008, 04:41:55 PM »
TomInTib  (1000+ posts)      Sun Dec-21-08 08:15 PM
Response to Reply #3

5. Oh, they have a whole widdle categowy for me.

Check your Inbox
TomInTib  (1000+ posts)      Sun Dec-21-08 08:13 PM
Response to Reply #2

4. Check your Inbox

I beginning to suspect that these private messages TiT sends are to the tune of

TomInTib Private Message

Please ignore all the horrible lies the freeptards create about me.. I really am the second most decorated enlisted man in US Navy history, Have a bunch of illegal weapons and like to fire them off while snorting coke from the asscrack of the local sheriff and drinking dom from gallon jugs. I've got war stories coming out my wazoo and they're ALL true. Especially the one about pointing a loaded shotgun at the Secretary of Navy.

Wanna get it on ?

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2008, 05:16:40 PM »
Good ol' "Name Removed," ahh, I wish I could have used one of my ten for him/he/it, but the posts were somehow lacking in content compared to more deserving candidates like TiT, Sexfat, and AdBot.  Perhaps an Honorable Mention for good ol' NR.....?

I voted for "Name Removed" just for the pure number of posts!  :-)
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2008, 05:21:59 PM »
I voted for "Name Removed" just for the pure number of posts!  :-)

"Name Removed" did rather well, actually.

Not in the top ten, but possibly in the runners-up, which is slated to be posted tomorrow (December 24).
apres moi, le deluge

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2008, 05:51:58 PM »
I don't get why he would show people his stupidity listed on here.  I would be embarrassed to be such a huge moronic tool.  Weird.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2008, 05:53:55 PM »
I don't get why he would show people his stupidity listed on here.  I would be embarrassed to be such a huge moronic tool.  Weird.

With that easily-repaired (and done for free, because he's a multi-decorated veteran) bug-eye of his, he can't see or think straight.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline djones520

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2008, 05:54:50 PM »

I hypthesized over at TOS that he was extremely drunk when he wrote this.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2008, 09:36:16 PM »
The cave is famous!  The cave is famous! 

:ohsnap:

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2008, 09:39:53 PM »
Well then brave and heroic one...since you read this then you know you are invited to sign up and make a defense of all your stories.

Got balls enough Tommy? :evillaugh:

You must be joking? The only balls he has are made of glass
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2008, 09:58:24 PM »
TominTib is more DUmbshit #1 than public enemy #1.  His stories are pathetic and criminal, thats why we give them special attention.  If DU had any scruples, his lying ass would have been tombstoned long ago.  Keep up the lies TominTib, you smelly hippy bastard, even the DU idiots are catching on.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2008, 10:59:52 PM »

Damn.  And I had an empty spot on my list.  That's what I get for waiting until the last minute.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2008, 11:05:27 PM »
Damn.  And I had an empty spot on my list.  That's what I get for waiting until the last minute.

Taken care of.  I added in a vote for Name Removed in the spot where you specified "This spot for sale" or whatever you said.  Won't affect much, but I adjusted the rankings.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2008, 11:06:34 PM »
Gracias. :-)
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.