Author Topic: crooked tale primitive in a funk; subway cat tries to help  (Read 3387 times)

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Re: crooked tale primitive in a funk; subway cat tries to help
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2008, 10:49:48 PM »
I think if they got the "mental health" care they "think" they want, they'd be in for a BIG surprise.....When the P-Doc told them to get off the frikkin net, out into the "real world" and knock the stupid chit off....

Either that or perhaps a little SHOCK treatment would square things up for them! I'd lay odds they would rather WORK!!!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2008, 11:00:14 PM »
My mom died of a massive heart attack at a young age when I was not even yet a teen and I was the only one home with her.  I learned early on that I could wallow in that tragedy or not.  What good would it do to wallow in tragedy?  None.  

I feel for ya. My dad had a heart attack in my arms. He had most of one lung removed, and never did catch his breath again. Best he could do was get from the bed to his chair every day. He needed me or my brother to hang on to in order to get there. One day, he just didn't quite make it to the chair.

I performed CPR, but it was pretty massive. The medics were there within 5 minutes but it was no use. I think it was better that way.

It was like God just turned off the "ON" switch. He was heavily into his church and occasionally would do the sermon. He told me he had been to the edge several times and he just needed to get over the fear of "crossing" over. Guess he finally made the choice that day.

I hope I am remembered to be as good a man as I remember him to be.

edited for content. I can't spell for shit!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 11:11:07 PM by AllosaursRus »
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2008, 11:12:06 PM »
There was a boy in my third-grade class that lost his mother to cancer.  The f'ng teacher pulled him out of the classroom with an announcement, "Paul, your mother has died."  WTF?  He turned into an over-gregarious nerdling that managed the basketball team in high school.  I always liked him, but I didn't get to know him because I went to a different school between 3rd and 8th grade.

That teacher should have been smacked.  It was unreal.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.