Author Topic: Pedro Picasso wants PE Hussein to produce Hula-Hoops  (Read 585 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Pedro Picasso wants PE Hussein to produce Hula-Hoops
« on: December 12, 2008, 09:35:36 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4637306

Quote from:
Atman

The Hudsucker Proxy

They're driving the value of everything down to nothing. They'll buy it all up for pennies on the dollar and reap trillions in profits.

Our only hope is for Obama to invent the next Hula Hoop.

Like Doug's ex-wife who steals words from franksolich, Pedro stole my sig of <return> <return> <period> .  Maybe Pedro could be an example for Il Duce and invent his own signature.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Pedro Picasso wants PE Hussein to produce Hula-Hoops
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 11:42:51 AM »
For an "artist," Pedro Picasso betrays a lack of imagination.

But one wonders what he's going to do after January 20, 2009, when George Bush leaves office.

For eight years, Pedro Picasso built up a studio based upon Bush-Hate, and perhaps possibly maybe did okay hawking his anti-Bush wares.

But what to do after January 20, 2009?

I suppose he could convert to 0bamart, doing pictures of 0bama with a halo, icons of 0bama, statues of 0bama, tapestries of 0bama, and somesuch.....the only problem there being that the market for 0bamart's already saturated, too much supply for the demand.

Maybe Pedro Picasso'll have to go back to hawking women's underwear, like he used to. 
apres moi, le deluge