Author Topic: Self-Centered DUmmies and Kids  (Read 1419 times)

Offline BamaMoose

Self-Centered DUmmies and Kids
« on: December 11, 2008, 12:41:10 AM »
In my opinion, nothing displays the nihilism and hatred of the DUmmies more than the threads where children are discussed:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4626740

danagsk8  (1000+ posts)      Wed Dec-10-08 07:17 PM
Original message
This happened to me at work:
 Advertisements [?]Edited on Wed Dec-10-08 08:11 PM by danagsk8
Before I left for the day, I stopped at the Ladies' Room. I was greeted with a SCREEEEEECH!!!! from a baby getting changed by its mother. That scared the daylights out of me. As I was in the stall, the baby's 3-year-old brother proceeded to peek under to see. The mother only yelled, "William! William Jeffrey!" All the while, the baby continued to screech LOUD! As I was still wearing my employee nametag, I couldn't say anything, but it made me mad that the mother didn't even apologize to me.

I work at a library where we tend to get a lot of moms like that.

Apparently, the OP referred to the woman tending to her children as an "entitled trophy-wife" for daring to change a baby in the restroom.  She later edited it.  Many of the posters over there rightfully ask her why she's such an idiot.  But, of course, many of them sympathize with the horror associated with encountering small children.

SeattleGirl  (1000+ posts)        Thu Dec-11-08 12:13 AM
Response to Reply #154
190. Well, call me a prude, but I couldn't disagree with you more.
 There are stalls in bathrooms for a reason: privacy.

I don't care how old the person is who is peeking under the door. I wouldn't like it at all. I'd probably yell at the little shit to make him go away.

If I wanted to pee in public, in full view of anyone and everyone, I would. However, I don't and I wouldn't appreciate having someone peering under the door.

themartyred  (1000+ posts)        Wed Dec-10-08 07:20 PM
Response to Original message
3. I woulda said "GET!" in one short burst to him to scare him off
 and I am honestly shocked the "mother" (doesn't sound like she does that part very well) didn't say a WORD to you! how rude.

imagine you saw this on TV and it didn't happen to you, I'm sure it was slightly traumatic - and the screams get to me too, lol

OMG, an infant saw me without my clothing on...how traumatic.  What's next, the dog walking in while I'm showering?

23. LOLz at:
 "I woulda said "GET!" in one short burst to him to scare him off"

I'm gonna file that for future reference. That's freakin' awesome.

Scare the pants off a three year-old.  That probably would be the DUmmies highpoint of the day.  They probably couldn't type out their encounter on the DUmp fast enough:

"So, today I was accosted by some little Freeper.  Probably about three or four years old.  He started out with his typical Sponge Bob BS, but I quickly took the conversation over.  After about twenty minutes of back and forth, I convinced him that Lenin was a superior leader to Sponge Bob.  Win for me because I totally owned him in that debate (and I probably could take him in a fair fight)."  <DUmmie Mode off>

40. That's why I'm never having kids.
 I have VERY sensitive ears. Those baby screams HURT!

SoCalNative (318 posts)      Wed Dec-10-08 07:25 PM
Response to Reply #5
11. Well for starters 
 little boys should not be in the womens restroom

SoCalNative (318 posts)      Wed Dec-10-08 07:29 PM
Original message
How about staying home then
 and sparing the rest of us from their little darlings.

SoCalNative (318 posts)      Wed Dec-10-08 07:35 PM
Response to Reply #32
52. I'd be in the mens room
 but I'd have the same reaction to a father bringing his daughter in there

SoCalNative (318 posts)      Wed Dec-10-08 07:30 PM
Response to Reply #17
30. No. If proper supervision wasn't available for him
 she should have stayed home until she had proper help accompanying her.

SoCalNative (318 posts)      Wed Dec-10-08 07:34 PM
Response to Reply #38
46. Maybe she should think about that
 before she spawns

I can't even begin to understand the total lack of compassion in this thread.  I've never had a problem when somebody asked if they could monopolize the restroom to tend to their children.  My current girlfriend has a four year-old daughter and I have never had anyone object when I made the Men's Room private for her when I took her to the bathroom.  WTF is wrong with these idiots?

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Self-Centered DUmmies and Kids
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 12:46:32 AM »
Man, that is one monstrously big bonfire there.

Lots of Primitives of Prominence there, too.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 12:57:47 AM »
That SoCalNative is one ruthless bitch! They seem to attract them over there like maggots to road kill.
Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2008, 02:15:08 AM »
That SoCalNative is one ruthless bitch! They seem to attract them over there like maggots to road kill.
Cindie

Any thread about children in public results in a great many of them complaining about how some child once inconvenienced them in some way.  Yet they have no problem with the worthless "activists" talking "truth to power" inconveniencing many people for their photo-ops.  Fortunate for them they don't try to block traffic with their "McBushyHitler" signs down here.  We have no problem running them over and the gators are always hungry.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2008, 02:23:04 AM »
That SoCalNative is one ruthless bitch!

Yeah, I, uh, sort of kind of noticed that too.

It's way too early as the anti-social primitive is new to me, but one wonders if there's a third drek primitive evolving here. 

In primitive tierdom, there's only two drek primitives right now, utterly worthless pieces of shit, and so it's rather exclusive company.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2008, 05:39:49 AM »
Yeah, I, uh, sort of kind of noticed that too.

It's way too early as the anti-social primitive is new to me, but one wonders if there's a third drek primitive evolving here. 

In primitive tierdom, there's only two drek primitives right now, utterly worthless pieces of shit, and so it's rather exclusive company.

That's a rather new one.  Signed up 10/9.  I've seen some other posts by it and have a suspicion it may be trolling. 

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2008, 06:36:45 AM »
It is pretty amazing and enraging to see them confront the realities in their own lives from the policies they want to constantly inflict on others.

I don`t have time to read the thread over there just now but the destruction of the family as brought about by their wanton cravings for sex and drugs without responsibilites has resulted in unwed mothers often too young and unprepared for children.

Their constant battle to keep parents from disciplining a child save for begging one to please stop has led to virtually uncontrollable children at times.

Perhaps neither of these are the exact case on that thread but it is still so and then they go on whining about that which they have wrought.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2008, 07:15:58 AM »
What kind of freaking idiot thinks it is ok to send an unaccompanied 3 year old into a public bathroom!?!?!  Do they not watch the freaking news!??!  I still take my 9 year old son in with me if we are at a large venue.  I would rather you be uncomfortable knowing a little boy is hearing you piss than worrying about someone ruining him for life.  Then again meeting a DU womyn would probably ruin him for life too.  I can't think of a faster way to turn a boy gay.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2008, 07:45:53 AM »
This exchange is hilarious! :lmao:
sfexpat2000  (1000+ posts)        Thu Dec-11-08 03:22 AM
Response to Reply #208
217. What part of "boundary violation" is unclear to you?
 Cripes.

Bitter, disgruntled progressive still for Barack Obama
Then Bonedaddy delivers this little shot
BoneDaddy (1000+ posts)     Thu Dec-11-08 08:19 AM
Response to Reply #217
230. Ah from the professional victim representative
 is everything a violation boundary offense? I have never met a bunch of whining babies in my life.
those who give up essential liberty for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety...Ben Franklin
Very well said BD! :cheersmate:
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2008, 09:09:08 AM »
The mom should have stayed home. All parents should away from that particular store. Then it would close for lack of revenue, and danagsk8 could use the facilities in her homeless shelter.

Idiot.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline lastparker

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2008, 10:17:27 AM »
What kind of freaking idiot thinks it is ok to send an unaccompanied 3 year old into a public bathroom!?!?!  Do they not watch the freaking news!??!  I still take my 9 year old son in with me if we are at a large venue.  I would rather you be uncomfortable knowing a little boy is hearing you piss than worrying about someone ruining him for life.  Then again meeting a DU womyn would probably ruin him for life too.  I can't think of a faster way to turn a boy gay.

Someone at our old hangout called me out for wanting my kids accompanied in public restrooms.....can't remember who.  I was a little surprised.
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline jukin

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2008, 10:23:11 AM »
IMHO, most DUmmies hate themselves and this inner hatred flows , and flows, and flows... out into the world.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2008, 01:38:58 PM »

Word.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2008, 01:46:42 PM »
The nerve of some people allowing those parasites to come to full term and annoy the rest of us!  :whatever:

BTW, one of the best ways to scare the pants off a three-year-old is to make that face where you use your fingers and thumbs to push your nose up and pull the skin under your eyes down. Probably set back his potty training by a year.  :-)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2008, 01:50:14 PM »
It's assholes like this that cause me to let my 4 1/2 year old run loose, and then dare them to say something about it.  (Normally, my son is pretty good about behaving himself in public; when we see someone like this though, all bets are off.)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2008, 02:39:32 PM »
IMHO, most DUmmies hate themselves and this inner hatred flows , and flows, and flows... out into the world.

And it's obvious that it's a backed-up toilet..........
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2008, 03:12:05 PM »
I can't even begin to understand the total lack of compassion in this thread.

With DUmmies it's all about me, me, me.  Compassion are what other people are to have towards them and their pet issues and life circumstances.  That's why you can get some dope campaigning on "change" and they fall all over themselves.  To them, "change" is what everyone else is going to do to suit them.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.