Author Topic: Chutzpah: Drew Peterson Wants to Divorce Missing Wife  (Read 2294 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Chutzpah: Drew Peterson Wants to Divorce Missing Wife
« on: January 31, 2008, 02:00:56 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,327047,00.html

Former Illinois Sgt. Drew Peterson wants to divorce his wife who vanished more than three months ago, The Herald News reported on Thursday.

"Yeah, but I don’t think I can for a year or so," Peterson told the newspaper about his divorce plans.

Stacy Peterson disappeared in October and is believed to be dead. Peterson is a prime suspect but insists he is innocent.

(snip)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
Re: Chutzpah: Drew Peterson Wants to Divorce Missing Wife
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 02:15:18 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,327047,00.html

Former Illinois Sgt. Drew Peterson wants to divorce his wife who vanished more than three months ago, The Herald News reported on Thursday.

"Yeah, but I don’t think I can for a year or so," Peterson told the newspaper about his divorce plans.

Stacy Peterson disappeared in October and is believed to be dead. Peterson is a prime suspect but insists he is innocent.

(snip)

and I'm the Pope... ::)
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 02:19:22 PM »
He's not the first widower to seek a divorce in order to reinforce his assumption his wfe is alive in order to appear innocent. 

Offline SilverOrchid

• Proud momma of two little belles!
  • California Conservative-Yes, we exist!
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 02:32:29 PM »
A million dollar bet it is because he is shopping around for a new Mrs. You can't get remarried till you have a death certificate (no body) or a divorce certificate.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 02:36:08 PM »
He's not the first widower to seek a divorce in order to reinforce his assumption his wfe is alive in order to appear innocent. 

It's a little late for that for him.  And it was that lack of concern that ledto Sc ott Peterson's eventual conviction.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Flame

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2008, 02:39:14 PM »
 :mental: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :angryvillagers:

You know what would be funny?  If someone like Lorena Bobbit decided to date him  :-)

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2008, 03:36:23 PM »
I'm sorry, but he looks like a sleazeball to me. Did they ever exhume the previous Mrs. Peterson and determine her cause of death???
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2008, 07:13:00 PM »
I'm sorry, but he looks like a sleazeball to me. Did they ever exhume the previous Mrs. Peterson and determine her cause of death???

Yes....it was determined to be a homicide. She had a serious blow to the head, I'm not sure if that was determined to be the cause of death. She did not drown, even though she was found in a bathtub.

Has anyone noticed that he seems to have an incredible amount of expensive possessions for a police officer? I know that Chicago area police make a significant amount of money, but it costs a considerable amount of money to live up there too.

Where did he get so much money from......the dead wife's insurance policy?

He has several children, I think....an nice home....I heard a boat and jet skis....and he drives a nice car.

Where does he get the money for all this stuff?
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2008, 07:18:00 PM »
this guy is trouble and I can only imagine he is so brazen because he is emboldened by getting away with it before. Any woman foolish enough to get involved with him from here on out must have a death wish.

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2008, 10:51:26 PM »
Someone will be "dazzled" by him.....and he will convince her that there's no way he's guilty....and unless he's caught this time....he'll kill the next one too.

Offline Dixie*Darling

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2008, 02:22:39 PM »
Cold hearted bastard.  Surely the fires of Hell will one day warm him up.

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2008, 05:32:10 PM »
Yeah, he did more than divorce her.  ::)

Wasn't the wife at least 20 years younger than him??

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin