Author Topic: cboy4 primitive weighs in on scandal rocking Illinois  (Read 584 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
cboy4 primitive weighs in on scandal rocking Illinois
« on: December 10, 2008, 10:46:40 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x3638864

Oh my.

DeepModem Mom  (1000+ posts)        Wed Dec-10-08 12:04 AM
Original message

Blagojevich Accused Of Pressuring Chicago Tribune To Fire Editorialists (phone call excerpt) 

Federal authorities who arrested Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich Tuesday accuse him and his chief of staff John Harris of threatening to derail Tribune Co.'s sale of the Chicago Cubs Wrigley Field stadium unless certain members of the Chicago Tribune editorial board were fired. The allegations are contained in a 78-page criminal complaint by the U.S. Attorney's Office in Chicago that led to the stunning.....blahblahblahblah.....

cboy4  (1000+ posts)        Wed Dec-10-08 12:10 AM
Response to Original message

1. I hope he rots in prison. I have zero sympathy for any Democrat that behaves in this manner.

None.

Uh, aren't our prison facilities already overcrowded?

Wouldn't imprisoning all Democrats who behave in this manner require the construction of new prisons the size of Connecticut?

trollybob (95 posts)        Wed Dec-10-08 12:35 AM
Response to Reply #1

3. I guess you're willing to accept statements of multiple hearsay and conclusions of some F.B.I. agent who's made it his full-time job for the past six months to **** with Blagojevich as the god's honest truth, let alone admissible in court. Should give your name to the U.S. atty. You'd be his first choice for jury foreman. Nothing like shit-canning presumption of innocence.

Uh oh.  I'm not liking the trolley car primitive.

cboy4  (1000+ posts)        Wed Dec-10-08 12:40 AM
Response to Reply #3

4. Obviously, I would have an open mind and listen to all of the evidence if I was on the jury.

But this is a message board.

And I think it's pretty clear what this guy was up to.

Alexander  (1000+ posts)      Wed Dec-10-08 01:06 AM
Response to Reply #4

7. Some people here don't want to believe a Democrat could be corrupt.

These people typically have little understanding of politics.

Wow.  The best definition of a primitive, and primitivity, ever.

cboy4  (1000+ posts)        Wed Dec-10-08 03:35 AM
Response to Reply #7

11. Yea. These people are living on the moon.

The_Casual_Observer  (1000+ posts)        Wed Dec-10-08 02:29 AM

9. What's the charge here? Being a bastard? If that's the case might as well start fencing in whole towns & cities.

Yeah.  Like Chicago, Boston, Baltimore, Cleveland, Detroit, Milwaukee, Seattle, Memphis, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Minneapolis, Detroit, St. Louis, New Orleans, Kansas City, Denver, Atlanta, Miasma, Washington D.C., Lost Angeles, Portland, Buffalo, San Francisco, &c., &c., &c.--you know, all these big cities run by corrupt Republican party machines.

cboy4  (1000+ posts)        Wed Dec-10-08 03:46 AM
Response to Reply #9

13. Conspiracy to commit fraud and solicitation to commit bribery.

You're justifying his unlawful behavior because you insinuate its every day politics practiced in every municipality around the country?

That's ridiculous, and even if it were true, there's no excuse.

BunkerHill24 (498 posts)      Wed Dec-10-08 03:20 AM

10. Bully maybe, but I don't see anything there that can convict him in a court of law...

cboy4  (1000+ posts)        Wed Dec-10-08 03:42 AM
Response to Reply #10

12. You're kidding right? Conspiracy to commit fraud, which carries a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison, and solicitation to commit bribery, which is punishable by up 10 years.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: cboy4 primitive weighs in on scandal rocking Illinois
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 10:51:36 AM »
My respect for cboy goes up.  He's hanging in there and not backing down.  Admirable, especially in a primitive who's calling it like he is against the horde on the island.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: cboy4 primitive weighs in on scandal rocking Illinois
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 11:19:54 AM »
My respect for cboy goes up.  He's hanging in there and not backing down.  Admirable, especially in a primitive who's calling it like he is against the horde on the island.

The deal is, I used to think the cboy4 primitive was a run-of-the-mill prissy pants.

But then during the gladitorial contest between the 0bamaite primitives and the primitives supporting the worthier Democrat candidate, I noticed something about the cboy4 primitive; he's actually got spunk.

The 0bamaite grazing primitive, the rich kid "jgraz" primitive, needled and harassed and hounded and tormented and mocked and ridiculed the cboy4 primitive like there was no tomorrow, but surprisingly the cboy4 primitive valiantly held up.

One has to remember there weren't many primitives supporting the worthier Democrat candidate who held up under the stress and Hate of the 0bamaite primitives.

That's incidentally why the cboy4 primitive's a second-tier primitive.  A second-tier primitive isn't as good as a first-tier primitive or a non-primitive, but it's elevated miles above third-tier primitives (the rabble-rousers), the unterprimitiven (the faceless lynch mob, the amorphous blob, that is 99% of Skins's island), the Les Risibles primitives, and the drek primitives.

edited to non-Italicize the word "primitives"; unlike Pedro Picasso, franksolich likes things neat and trim.   
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 11:23:18 AM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge