Author Topic: bug-eyed lying titty primitive doesn't like Karl Rove  (Read 995 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
bug-eyed lying titty primitive doesn't like Karl Rove
« on: December 10, 2008, 08:03:53 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4605422#4605430

Oh my.

Are_grits_groceries  (677 posts)        Sun Dec-07-08 04:08 PM
Original message

Rove planning to ‘name names’ of Bush haters in his new book.

Karl Rove is reportedly one of the key architects overseeing the “Bush legacy project,” predicting that the President will be remembered as a “far-sighted leader.” In a new interview with Cox News, Rove rails against all the people in America who never “accepted the legitimacy of George W. Bush,” saying that he plans to call them out in his new book:

Rove sees a presidency clouded by the way it began.

“There were people who never accepted the legitimacy of George W. Bush and acted accordingly,” he said. <…>

Also reserved for between the covers of Rove’s book is his checklist of the “great many of the political actors in this town (who) never accepted him as a legitimate president.”

“I’ve got behind-the-scenes episodes that are going to show how unreceiving they were of this man as president of the United States,” Rove said, adding: “I’m going to name names and show examples.”

In the Cox interview, Rove also refused to acknowledge the role of Bush administration officials in various scandals, including the Valerie Plame, instead blaming “Washington partisanship.”

http://thinkprogress.org /

Gonna be a long book.

It's a big bonfire, and here's someone who audaciously thinks he counts, with Karl:

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)      Sun Dec-07-08 04:10 PM
Response to Original message

3. Add mine to the list, you little Puke.

Tack on my sig line while you're at it, shithead.

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)      Sun Dec-07-08 07:03 PM
Response to Reply #70

74. In Dallas, about the time he traded Sammy Sosa.

For me, it was when Rove stole the election from Ann Richards.

I am sure everyone has their own, individual timetable.

What does one suppose the odds are, that Karl Rove has even a glimmer of a minuscule twink of a microscopic idea who the bug-eyed lying titty primitive is?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: bug-eyed lying titty primitive doesn't like Karl Rove
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 08:38:22 AM »
Good for Karl.

Truman left office with a low support rating, but history generally has been kind to him.

I believe GWB, at least when it comes to the GWOT, will be viewed in the same light as Charles "the Hammer" Martel of the Franks, who won the Battle of Tours, which preserved western Europe from Muslim conquest and Islamization.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 09:12:58 AM »
Good for Karl.

Truman left office with a low support rating, but history generally has been kind to him.

I believe GWB, at least when it comes to the GWOT, will be viewed in the same light as Charles "the Hammer" Martel of the Franks, who won the Battle of Tours, which preserved western Europe from Muslim conquest and Islamization.

I hate to say it since it has all too much chance of happening, especially given the composition and leadership of the next Congress, but Bush's legacy stock will rise in direct proportion to how badly Obama screws the pooch on his own watch.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 10:09:06 AM »
I hate to say it since it has all too much chance of happening, especially given the composition and leadership of the next Congress, but Bush's legacy stock will rise in direct proportion to how badly Obama screws the pooch on his own watch.

Which he will do with incredible ease.  Just look at his plans for the Patriot Act.  Pretty much guarantees that Slow Joe Biden's words about the Obamessiah being tested within 6 months of taking office will ring true.  Don't know about the "spine of steel" part, though.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2008, 10:23:08 AM »

His "watch" hasn't even started and he's screwing it up.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn