Author Topic: Chavez loving primitive sees unicorns and rainbows  (Read 1782 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Chavez loving primitive sees unicorns and rainbows
« on: December 09, 2008, 01:40:36 PM »
Quote from:
LynneSin

The more I read about this Blagojevich arrest the more I think Obama's team is behind this

Because I've come to believe that Obama is not about to put up with corruption like this especially something like his old senate seat being up for grabs for the highest bidder. I don't know much about this governor other than he's had alot of corruption surrounding his administration. But to use the old senate seat of our president-elect is probably about as slimy as you can get.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7967041

Talk about wearing blinders.  :mental:

The more I hear about this Blagojevich arrest the more I'm confident that if Il Duce's team had any say in it, they encouraged it to be shut down ASAP before any of *their* people got caught in the net.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Chavez loving primitive sees unicorns and rainbows
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 01:46:40 PM »
Blind Squirrel. Nut.

I tend to agree with Rush.  And therefore with LynneSin as well.  Obama's "transition team" in DoJ probably tripped over what Fitzgerald had been investigating, and knowing damned good and well that it would eventually lead to Der Fuhrer being found in compromising positions, had Fitzgerald file charges on what he had, AND CLOSE THE INVESTIGATION so that Der Fuhrer wouldn't have to make any uncomfortable explanations.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 02:03:21 PM »
What's the meaning of the thread title, USA4ME?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 02:11:14 PM »
Inquiring minds want to know. :???:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2008, 02:16:13 PM »
What's the meaning of the thread title, USA4ME?

I'm pretty sure LynneSin is an admirer of Chavez.  And in this case she views Obama as being above the body politic, that he "is not about to put up with corruption like this," unlike other politicians of the past.  So in that she believes he is some well-meaning person who only has everyone's best interest at heart, she sees unicorns and rainbows.  I guess I also could have said "Chavez loving primitive sees life through rose colored glasses" and it had meant the same thing.

It was an attempt.  I'm not as good as frank at coming up with thread titles, but I doubt I'll ever be. :)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2008, 02:40:23 PM »
Here's another example of the "unicorns and rainbows" mentality:

Quote from:
scheming daemons

Barack Obama and team = modern day Elliott Ness and team

"Untouchables"

A corrupt politican tried to strong-arm the Obama team.

Rahm Emanuel said "**** you... we're not corrupt like you." and turned him into the feds.

Obama just keeps getting better and better.

Exposed the corruption, indicated that he's not like other politicians and actually is ethical, and comes out smelling like a rose.

Having it become public that you were offered a bribe, refused to accept it, and turned the briber into the feds is about as good as it gets as far as gaining the trust of the American people.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7967355

He is their god, they are his devoted, unquestioning followers, and all he does is upstanding and ethical.  Playing "The Glad Game" like a bunch of Pollyana's seems to be what they do best when it comes to these events.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2008, 03:51:31 PM »
Talk about wearing blinders.  :mental:

The more I hear about this Blagojevich arrest the more I'm confident that if Il Duce's team had any say in it, they encouraged it to be shut down ASAP before any of *their* people got caught in the net.

If they thought they could get away with it, the new fuhrer's handlers would have Fosterized Blago.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2008, 03:56:27 PM »
If they thought they could get away with it, the new fuhrer's handlers would have Fosterized Blago.

Why do you think Der Fuhrer wants all of his brown-shirted "community organizer" pals at the beck and call of his administration?

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2008, 05:02:28 PM »
Here's another example of the "unicorns and rainbows" mentality:

He is their god, they are his devoted, unquestioning followers, and all he does is upstanding and ethical.  Playing "The Glad Game" like a bunch of Pollyana's seems to be what they do best when it comes to these events.

They gloss over the fact that the grand jury has subponeaed all of the documents dealing with the Rezko/Obama property deal . . .
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2008, 05:51:15 PM »
I'm pretty sure LynneSin is an admirer of Chavez.  And in this case she views Obama as being above the body politic, that he "is not about to put up with corruption like this," unlike other politicians of the past.  So in that she believes he is some well-meaning person who only has everyone's best interest at heart, she sees unicorns and rainbows.  I guess I also could have said "Chavez loving primitive sees life through rose colored glasses" and it had meant the same thing.

It was an attempt.  I'm not as good as frank at coming up with thread titles, but I doubt I'll ever be. :)

I've never known LynneSin to be as prominent of a supporter of Chavez as say Sfexpat or some of the others apologists.  But hey, I could be wrong.

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline CC27

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2008, 05:51:23 PM »
Nothing is ever black and white for them.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2008, 06:12:09 PM »
I've never known LynneSin to be as prominent of a supporter of Chavez as say Sfexpat or some of the others apologists.  But hey, I could be wrong.

I'm pretty sure she is a supporter, but like you I very well could be mistaken.

Offline mondonico

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2008, 07:49:57 AM »
Nothing is ever black and white for them.

Except issues of race.   :whatever: