Author Topic: I'll hate this rotten bastard as long as I live. Teach my grandkids the same  (Read 2929 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Ladies & gentlemen, I present the party of tolerance and love. :whatever: :whatever: :whatever:

Steve_DeShazer(1000+ posts)
Fri Dec-05-08 08:30 PM
Original message
I'll hate this rotten bastard as long as I live. I'll teach my kids and grandkids to do the same

- Picture of W -

I must say, I'm not the hating kind; but, like everyone, I've got a line that must NEVER be crossed. This asshole not only crossed it, he LIVES it.

48 recommendations.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline djones520

Sad sad little people.

I wonder if President Bush just sat there and poked this guy in the head for like 3 hours straight...  Because you can't honestly be this hateful to someone you've never met...  can you?
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
Ladies & gentlemen, I present the party of tolerance and love. :whatever: :whatever: :whatever:

48 recommendations.

Preaching hate to the next generation is acceptable on the DU. How charming.

Who can name another group of people that preach hatred to the next generation, thus ensuring that the next generation will continue to make the same mistakes this one did.

Offline CC27

What will the DUmmies do without 43? Who do them blame when Obama screws the pooch?

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Sad sad little people.

I wonder if President Bush just sat there and poked this guy in the head for like 3 hours straight...  Because you can't honestly be this hateful to someone you've never met...  can you?

I don't normally bring this type of thread over, but there were several reasons this time.  First, they haven't had an outright Bush-hatred thread in a while, they were too consumed with bashing Sarah Palin and to a much lesser extent, John McCain.  Secondly, this thread is proof that the DUmmies are going to continue to hate and bash President Bush as long as he's still alive.  Which is truly sad.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
Looks like grandpappy is ready to go to the home now.  I picture him typing that out furiously while sitting in a chair full of poo, pants unzipped, and a dead cat in the 'fridge for dinner. :mental:
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
What will the DUmmies do without 43? Who do them blame when Obama screws the pooch?

C'mon, man, get with the program!  I've run into DUmmies (or wanna-be DUmmies) who still blame Reagan for shit that goes wrong today.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Hmmmmmmmmm...treating BDS is obviously a long term career path.  :whatever:

Morons.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Preaching hate to the next generation is acceptable on the DU. How charming.

Who can name another group of people that preach hatred to the next generation, thus ensuring that the next generation will continue to make the same mistakes this one did.

OOO OOO OOO!!!! Mister Kau-teh!!!!!

I believe you are refering to the Muslims, Mr. kau-Teh!!!
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
When I was younger it was easy to hate people but you know what.. it just left you angry and empty.

Hate is gone now and replaced by a sense of justice...we need to eradicate islamofacisim because it is just wrong and dangerous for example.

Even these asswipes at the DUmp who post things that make ones blood boil over the simplistic stupidity of it aren`t worthy of hatred.
It does no good and one can see by their example what a miserable shell of humanity is left after it has been consumed by hate.

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama

It'll still be Bush's fault. Everything is Bush's fault. The economy, the war, the Detroit Lions' horrible season... etc.

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
It'll still be Bush's fault. Everything is Bush's fault. The economy, the war, the Detroit Lions' horrible season... etc.
Hey, that's a bit extreme.   :hammer:

They gotta have something to blame on Cheneyhaliburtonrovedieboldexxon.
 :rotf:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
Hey, that's a bit extreme.   :hammer:

They gotta have something to blame on Cheneyhaliburtonrovedieboldexxon.
 :rotf:

You forgot to mention the joooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
You forgot to mention the joooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos

I know a liberal like that on my local board.  Real whackjob.  Come to think of it, he was a Paultard for a while too.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline jukin

I must say, I'm not the hating kind

Riiiiiiiiiight, sure you aren't.  Would you and your wife, Morgan Fairchild, come over for dinner?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Mr Mannn

This must be the standard mindset for libtards. Utter hatred for all who would disagree with them. At some point this will turn into organized violence.

Now of course, we're also talking Primitives here. Employment in a civilian security force just may tempt their fat asses out of the basement.
Hmmm. I'm trying to imagine some of them squeezing into a uniform...

But imagine a primitive entrusted with military grade weapons. Thats a mass murder right there. I won't name them, but you know the personalities I'm talking about. William Ayres will have found the perfect disposable agents for his plan to cull the US population by 25 million.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 10:02:30 AM by Mr Mannn »

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion

Yeah it was Bush's fault that Army didn't score yesterday and lost to

NAVY 34-0
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Steve_DeShazer(1000+ posts)
Fri Dec-05-08 08:30 PM
Original message
I'll hate this rotten bastard as long as I live. I'll teach my kids and grandkids to do the same

Like your kids will care.  I see your kids' spouses saying to them "Jesus, don't get the old guy started on Bush this year, I thought he was never going to shut up last time, and it almost ruined the entire day" before showing up at future holiday gatherings.

:mental:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Yeah it was Bush's fault that Army didn't score yesterday and lost to

NAVY 34-0

I'm glad I was at deer camp, then.  Last weekend of Northern Zone deer season.  The NYSDEC forest ranger that was hunting with us shot a 6-pointer.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
It seems they are on a roll.
reagan haters check here
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4604205

Pathetic bunch.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
I must say, I'm not the hating kind

So I guess that means aside from "W" he doesn't hate Republicans, conservatives, people who don't share his (liberal) values, people who are pro-life, Karl Rove, Secretary Rice, Evangelical ministers, etc., etc., etc., right? Because it's quite easy to be "not the hating kind" when you're only talking about people who think like you, real tolerance comes from NOT hating people whose values aren't a carbon copy of your own. I honestly can't think of anyone I hate on this level. I wasn't wild about Jimmy Carter's leadership skills, I think he's been a shameful example of a former president, but I truly admire his work with Habitat for Humanity. I can't imagine going through life defining people according to their political beliefs. Bet it makes it hard for the grandkids to have friends over when grandpa's visiting. But then, I guess I was a little spoiled...my grandparents wouldn't have asked my friends political affiliation before taking us out for an ice cream sundae.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
So I guess that means aside from "W" he doesn't hate Republicans, conservatives, people who don't share his (liberal) values, people who are pro-life, Karl Rove, Secretary Rice, Evangelical ministers, etc., etc., etc., right? Because it's quite easy to be "not the hating kind" when you're only talking about people who think like you, real tolerance comes from NOT hating people whose values aren't a carbon copy of your own. I honestly can't think of anyone I hate on this level. I wasn't wild about Jimmy Carter's leadership skills, I think he's been a shameful example of a former president, but I truly admire his work with Habitat for Humanity. I can't imagine going through life defining people according to their political beliefs. Bet it makes it hard for the grandkids to have friends over when grandpa's visiting. But then, I guess I was a little spoiled...my grandparents wouldn't have asked my friends political affiliation before taking us out for an ice cream sundae.

Cindie

damn fundie

You as always are dead on right
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.