Author Topic: primitives give direct middle finger to VPE bin Biden; indirect to Il Duce  (Read 557 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Quote from:
Triana

Message from Joe Biden: Help cancel Hillary's Campaign Debt...

(from my email)

President-elect Obama and I have been assembling our team, and we plan to hit the ground running next month.

We want to be ready to go, and that's why I'm asking you to help us honor an outstanding commitment we made during the election.

Our campaign pledged to help Senator Hillary Clinton -- one of the vital members of our team and our future Secretary of State -- retire her campaign debt. That's the money her campaign owes to the vendors across the country that make our political process possible.

Barack and I had the deepest respect for Hillary as an opponent on the campaign trail. Her undeniable intellect, talent, and passion strengthened Barack as a candidate and tested our movement for change.

We welcome Hillary as a partner in our administration, and I hope you will show your support by helping Barack fulfill our campaign promise.

Will you make a contribution now to retire Hillary's campaign debt?

I saw your generosity and commitment to this team throughout the election, and I know we can do it.

In the general election, Hillary was one of our strongest advocates. She traveled the country and did more than 70 events, raising money and bringing new supporters into our campaign.

As Secretary of State, she will be indispensable in furthering Barack's agenda for change.

Let's welcome Hillary to the team and thank her for her efforts in support of our campaign by helping to retire her debt to the hard-working individuals and small businesses that were a part of the election:

https://donate.barackobama.com/hillary

Your support and generosity got us this far, and I know I can count on it now.

Thank you,

Joe

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4591315

Quote from:
Pharaoh

1. Sorry 

That's not my problem

Quote from:
polichick

2. What ever happened to those 18 million voters...

They haven't ponied up 50 cents each yet?

Quote from:
Dark

3. Ummm. Have you looked at the economy? It's not like we all have a ton of change to spare. 

Where did that 600 million go? why not use some of that?

Quote from:
kegler14

4. Sorry

Hillary's got one hell of a lot more money than I have. She could retire the debt herself without blinking an eye.

Quote from:
graywarrior

5. **** that! We've already bailed out the banks and now we're gonna loan the Big 3 some more. What do they think we are, made of money?

Quote from:
wienerdoggie

6. I like flushing money down the toilet--sign me up!!!

Quote from:
WolverineDG

7. Sorry

Let the millionaire pay off her own debts. She sure as hell wouldn't vote to pay off mine.

Quote from:
shadowknows69

8. Unless SOS Clinton is divorcing Bill on inauguration day

Then **** that shit with a chainsaw. Send him on a speaking engagement or something. Or she could garnish her own wages. I'm sure 10% of what the SOS makes won't put the Clintons in poverty.

Quote from:
JTFrog

9. Not only No, but Hell No. And not one bit sorry about it.

Quote from:
Mass

10. Not before Penn officially renounce to his money. It is one thing to help small businesses that worked for her, it is another to help pay Mark Penn.

Quote from:
burythehatchet

12. So a married couple that is worth possibly hundreds of millions of dollars spends money on a campaign that was UNNECESSARY for the final several months while paying bastards like Penn for advice that went against the Democratic party wants the people who are suffering though a recession to pay off campaign debts.

I'll get right on that.

Quote from:
greguganus

15. Maybe Bill can revisit that donor list for a couple more million.

Quote from:
hisownpetard 

18. Thanks, but no thanks.

Next question?

Feel the love.  All this from the same primitives that DEMAND that all Americans pony up to give them a better life.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
Re: primitives give direct middle finger to VPE bin Biden; indirect to Il Duce
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 10:59:02 AM »
Wow!  This is definitely the one time that I agree with the Dummies and am glad to see them standing up and saying no. 

The gall of Joe Biden, Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton to beg citizens they are financially raping already to retire her debt is the ultimate in classlessness. 

Offline Tantal

• Right Wing Hardliner
Re: primitives give direct middle finger to VPE bin Biden; indirect to Il Duce
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 11:12:31 AM »
How dare the DUmmies deny a solemn request from a representative of the Messiah. They could give the money as an "offering" to supplement the 3 tithes that the Messiah is going to start taking by summer.
Never demand that which you are incapable of taking by force, DUmmie.