Author Topic: Dr_eldritch and a new bouncy: This is why we come to DU...  (Read 2985 times)

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
Re: Dr_eldritch and a new bouncy: This is why we come to DU...
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2008, 06:50:31 AM »
Incredible find Scubaguy!  H5!  :rotf:
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2008, 09:51:52 AM »
dr_eldritch got his user name from a comic book -- http://www.askdreldritch.com/comic.html.   He admitted as much when he was confronted with it on RN back in 2005.   

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2008, 10:03:29 AM »
dr_eldritch got his user name from a comic book -- http://www.askdreldritch.com/comic.html.   He admitted as much when he was confronted with it on RN back in 2005.   

Yeah, I remember the assface from RN. Funny he went from there to a 1000+ poster over at the DUmp.

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2008, 05:37:26 PM »
Are they related to ninja lawyers?

Why is it one never sees these warriors in the "real" world? I would love to meet this guy while walking down the street with my son. See, he really DOES have a 2nd degree black belt in Ninjitsu, a black belt in Jiu Jitsu, Karate and Iaido. Of course, he would never tell you that himself. I do because I'm his mother...one of the perks of giving birth is bragging rights (so is saving naked baby pictures to blackmail with). Still, a real, dedicated Martial Artist never brags (especially to an anonymous audience) about one's skills.

Granted, we're dealing with a super-human here...warrior, intellectual and all around know-it-all. The kind of guy who never misses an opportunity to tell everyone just how smart he is. The kind who has to invite himself to the office party because no one really wants him there. The guy seems to think he's the Gracie's long lost cousin, The Amazing Kreskin Gracie...with a bit of an Einstein complex thrown in just for good measure.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams