Author Topic: TiT Bouncy 12/2/08  (Read 3101 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
TiT Bouncy 12/2/08
« on: December 02, 2008, 09:49:38 PM »
TomInTib (1000+ posts)
Tue Dec-02-08 09:13 PM
Original message
"Liberalism is a Mental Disorder" (And, me, without my camera)

Nina and I were in Heyward today and pulled up behind one of the most decrepit trucks (if you want to call a Chevy L'uv a "truck") I have ever seen.

Totally sprung, the rear fenders were almost on the tires. Home-made pipe rack with rotted stakes. What paint was on the truck was white. The bed was full of tree branches and various detritus that looked as if had been there for months. Lying on this crap was a chain saw with a totally rusted chain.

In lieu of a long-gone tailgate was a ratty-ass, irregular plywood panel holding the whole mess in the bed.

On which was scrawled in classic "Get a Brain, Morans" script was 'Liberalism is a Mental Disorder'.

I told Nina to pull up next to him at the light.

Behind the wheel was a guy who appeared to be an escapee from the Oakland Zoo Primate House.

So I reached over and knocked on his window (one advantage of wearing a 38" sleeve).

"Well, it looks as if Conservatism has paid off really well for you, Hot Rod."

(Primate House Escapee blinks thrice)

"**** you, Hippie."

If I could have gotten a picture or two, I would have forced myself to learn how to post pics on DU.

:bs: :bs: :bs:

BeFree  (1000+ posts)
Tue Dec-02-08 09:42 PM
Response to Original message
8. He just has a different idea...

... of what it means to be liberal. Certainly your example of 'liberalism' could make him be the way he appears to be. And he may just love ****ing with hippies. Heck, he's practically famous now because of you! I mean, I'd a never even heard the first thing about him 'cepting for you.

TomInTib (1000+ posts)
Tue Dec-02-08 09:48 PM
Response to Reply #8
9. Years ago, I was paid handsomely to make people (and products) famous.

Maybe I should have been nicer to the idiot.

More  :bs:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline djones520

Re: TiT Bouncy 12/2/08
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 09:53:13 PM »
There are few people in this world that I'd say this over, but I'll honestly be glad when TiT finally drinks himself into a coma.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 09:53:53 PM »
A ratty, rustbucket LUV?  It beats taking the bus...
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 10:00:08 PM »
Too bad "Castle Laws" don't extend to personal vehicles in CA like they do in TX.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2008, 10:13:34 PM »
TomInTib (1000+ posts)
Tue Dec-02-08 09:48 PM
Response to Reply #8
9. Years ago, I was paid handsomely to make people (and products) famous.

Maybe I should have been nicer to the idiot.

What job did he have where he was "paid handsomely to make people (and products) famous."

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2008, 10:16:11 PM »
:bs: :bs: :bs:

More  :bs:

TiTBoy has no idea how much I dream of his "38" sleeves knocking on the window of my 1 ton!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2008, 10:24:38 PM »
I think we've all seen that ****in' moron Tom, and a 3 foot, 2 inch reach isn't something in his "grasp".

Seems all of his little "escapades" happen when there's no camera around.

Hey, lurking DUmmies, THIS is why you're a f'n joke. None of you idiots can counter this moron with his lies?
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2008, 11:20:13 PM »
TiT Boy likes to toot his own horn. I deal with boys every day that have muscles in their shit! TommyBoy sure as hell don't fit that bill. Anyone want to try and explain to TiTLess when you drink the way he does your muscles dissapear!

I'd stomp a mudpuddle in his ass within 30 seconds, and I'll bet we're damn near the same age!

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2008, 11:30:59 PM »
He's so far out of touch with reality, maybe he figures wearing a 38" sleeve gets him that much closer to it.  Too bad his hands barely pass the elbows.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2008, 11:54:55 PM »
He's so far out of touch with reality, maybe he figures wearing a 38" sleeve gets him that much closer to it.  Too bad his hands barely pass the elbows.

I don't mind inventive lies. TiT has learned that he doesn't even have to be plausible.  Even when he is busted (2 hours from post to jamming with Van Morrison and back to posting) he just sticks his dick out there and defies anyone to say how small it is.

Someday a REAL Marine/Army/AF/Navy/CG real man (or woman) will find him in his little mall shop and beat the shit out of him for his stealing valor.  I hope the result is him being a vegetable (which would be an intelligent jump from his current state).

And I don't take it back.  If TiT were to die, I would piss and then dance on his grave (and from L.A. it is only a few hours).
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 02:04:48 AM by freedumb2003 »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2008, 12:16:15 AM »
I don't mind inventive lies. TiT has learned that he doesn't even have to be plausible.  Even when he is busted (2 hours from post to jammiI hope he ends up a bng with Van Morrison and back to posting) he just sticks his dick out there and defies anyone to say how small it is.

Someday a REAL Marine/Army/AF/Navy/CG real man (or woman) will find him in his little mall shop and beat the shit out of him for his stealing valor.  I hope the result is him being a vegetable (which would be an intelligent jump from his current state).

And I don't take it back.  If TiT were to die, I would piss and then dance on his grave (and from L.A. it is only a few hours).

No need to apologize.  I don't know if he truly is trying to pass his bull off as real or is just jerking the DUmmies along or has some sort of mental problem.  But he deserves what he gets for disrespected the Uniformed Branches the way he has.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2008, 12:48:40 AM »
38" sleeves, knuckle dragger, eh?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2008, 12:56:31 AM »
38" sleeves, knuckle dragger, eh?

It's called a wrap-around-coat, or a straight-jacket.

Offline lizard

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2008, 08:42:58 AM »
I knew it was a bouncy when he said he saw a Chevy Luv on the road.   :fuelfire:  Who has seen one of those piles of junk on the highway in the last 15 years?   :p 

Offline Chris_

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2008, 09:03:16 AM »
I knew it was a bouncy when he said he saw a Chevy Luv on the road.   :fuelfire:  Who has seen one of those piles of junk on the highway in the last 15 years?   :p 
I had a really cool dark blue Luv in the early 80s -- the had gasket blew (remember aluminum heads folks?) and that was that.  Looked good, tho.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 09:30:22 AM by freedumb2003 »

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2008, 09:10:29 AM »

I think what TiT did in reality was just describe to everyone what he drives to work every day.

Only to make the story sound better and to impress the DUmmies he projected his own rambling wreck onto a Republican.

That bumper sticker was actually an "Impeach Bush" or "Hope and Change" sticker.

Nina = the name on the inflatable sex doll box TiT was taking home.

The knock on the window was by someone who didn't vote for The Rookie...laughing and asking TiT how that whole "Hope and Change" thing was working for him.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline lizard

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2008, 09:15:48 AM »
I had a really cool dark blue Luv in the early 80s -- the had gasket blew (remember aluminum heads folks?) and that was that.  Looked good, tho.

:p We had one back in the early 80's too.  The body rusted away before the running gear went bad.  We used it to sell jobs (measure, prices, estimates etc) for my hubby's contracting company.  Less than 2 months after buying it, one of the workers backed a dump truck by it while the door was open - you can guess what happened - door ripped off.  The Luv suffered before we sold it for someone to use the motor out of, by that time it had been rolled out to the edge of the woods at the old farm house for a couple of years.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2008, 09:23:31 AM »
I think what TiT did in reality was just describe to everyone what he drives to work every day.

Only to make the story sound better and to impress the DUmmies he projected his own rambling wreck onto a Republican.

That bumper sticker was actually an "Impeach Bush" or "Hope for Change" sticker.

Nina = the name on the inflatable sex doll box TiT was taking home.

The knock on the window was by someone who didn't vote for The Rookie...laughing and asking TiT how that whole "Hope for Change" thing was working for him.

fixed for "content" 

:-)
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2008, 09:49:21 AM »
I'm confused. Was the woman he was driving with the supermodel, or Van Morrison's daughter, or Beverly D'Angelo?

Am I missing someone?
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2008, 11:11:31 AM »
38 inch sleeves times two, plus chest width, would have a reach of at least 90 inches, which, if he isn't a six-foot tall gibbon, would certainly make him stand out like a turd in a punchbowl.  NOT a good thing when trying to sneak around the jungle and point guns in the faces of sitting Senators.

OTOH, it wouldn't be hard for him to pick his ass AND his nose at the same time, with the same hand.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2008, 12:23:25 PM »
38 inch sleeves times two, plus chest width, would have a reach of at least 90 inches, which, if he isn't a six-foot tall gibbon, would certainly make him stand out like a turd in a punchbowl.  NOT a good thing when trying to sneak around the jungle and point guns in the faces of sitting Senators.

OTOH, it wouldn't be hard for him to pick his ass AND his nose at the same time, with the same hand.

I'm 6'1", and have pretty large hands and my reach is only 35. This guy is in fantasie land!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2008, 12:36:00 PM »
I'm 6'1", and have pretty large hands and my reach is only 35. This guy is in fantasie land!

Yeah, I'm 6'2" and dress shirts measure at 34/35.

Of course TiT lives in fantasy land, but at least he's an entertaining liar.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline overlord

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2008, 03:39:24 PM »
Just after the election I put a Palin/Jindel 2012 bumper sticker on my car just to see what kind of reactions I would get.  So far...nothing :bawl:  Not even a nibble.  Maybe I'm just not oozing enough repukeness out of my pores or something.  Or, maybe..just maybe the primitives are just full of shit.
Destroy all that which is evil, so that which is good may flourish

Women and children are precious resources to be protected at all costs.  Men are expendable commodities whose function is to protect those resources, at all costs.

So how does it feel to know that someone's kid in the heart of america has blood on their hands to defend your rights so you can maintain a lifestyle that insults his family's existence?

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2008, 03:44:34 PM »

What job did he have where he was "paid handsomely to make people (and products) famous."

Spokesperson for Preperation H .
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2008, 03:46:45 PM »
I don't mind inventive lies. TiT has learned that he doesn't even have to be plausible.  Even when he is busted (2 hours from post to jamming with Van Morrison and back to posting) he just sticks his dick out there and defies anyone to say how small it is.

Name the date. I'd love to join in if I can make it.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"