Author Topic: Freaking scary... look at Obama's family.  (Read 804 times)

Offline Full-Auto

• Topic Moderator
Freaking scary... look at Obama's family.
« on: November 27, 2008, 10:29:07 AM »
http://matthewbauer.googlepages.com/barack_email.html

Mostly Muslim and he has relatives named after Fidel Castro.


Offline Full-Auto

• Topic Moderator
Re: Freaking scary... look at Obama's family.
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2008, 10:31:07 AM »
I used to be in the PRP (Personnel Reliability Program) with a top secret clearance (need to know basis).  I guarded nuclear weapons for 3 years as a Marine for the Navy.

We had to go through months of background checks before getting a security clearance.  One Marine I recall was kicked out of the program because he had a cousin he had never met who married a Cuban national. 

How the !@#$ can Barry pass a background check for Presidential access to highly classified material?



Offline djones520

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2008, 10:33:02 AM »
I used to be in the PRP (Personnel Reliability Program) with a top secret clearance (need to know basis).  I guarded nuclear weapons for 3 years as a Marine for the Navy.

We had to go through months of background checks before getting a security clearance.  One Marine I recall was kicked out of the program because he had a cousin he had never met who married a Cuban national. 

How the !@#$ can Barry pass a background check for Presidential access to highly classified material?

From what I've heard, he can't.  I would assume the simple fact that he's got work relations with Bill Ayers would be enough to prevent him from getting a Top Secret clearance.  Lord knows it would be enough for us little folk.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2008, 10:39:57 AM »
But we won't hold him to the same standards as we hold our military people.  ::)

FA, did you ever do any work with any of the Navy helicopter squadrons??
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Full-Auto

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2008, 10:44:49 AM »
But we won't hold him to the same standards as we hold our military people.  ::)

FA, did you ever do any work with any of the Navy helicopter squadrons??
Nope, I was stationed at NSB Bangor in Washington State.  We were responsible for the security of the C4 and later D5 missiles carried by the Trident subs.

You can see the facility on Google Maps.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=nsb+bangor+washington&sll=44.343494,-68.197632&sspn=1.600836,2.348328&ie=UTF8&ll=47.710455,-122.718315&spn=0.091482,0.14677&t=h&z=13



Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2008, 11:41:37 AM »
A few of the squadrons I was in handled "special weapons". Sometimes there were Marines there, sometimes not. I'm intimately familiar with the PRP. ;)
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2008, 12:29:44 PM »

You've just recalled to me an incident at the G2 when it was discovered a SSG had married a Korean national.  He was stripped of his clearance and reassigned to COSCOM.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2008, 05:05:55 PM »
Obama Couldn't Be Cleared

By George H. Wittman on 10.17.08 @ 6:07AM

The lowest-ranking enlisted persons in the Armed Forces of the United States who are expected to handle sensitive matters in the scores of jobs involving classified equipment or written material must be investigated before obtaining their security clearance. Could Barack Obama gain such a clearance?

snip

Considering Barack Obama as a candidate for a top secret security clearance status with a full array of compartmented clearances, one has to be cognizant of the fact that there is considerable evidence of associations and even assistance from individuals with past criminal records or who have expressed anti-American beliefs. Obviously admitted domestic terrorists William Ayers and his wife Bernadine Dohrn, as well as recently convicted felon, Antoin "Tony" Rezko, fall into this category.

snip

IF THERE IS SOME hesitancy to accept that Barack Obama's associations would have precluded his obtaining a TS clearance with compartmented information access, it should be realized he would have had to pass both a polygraph test and a personal psychological evaluation. What are the chances of his being willing to take these tests, to say nothing of his passing, in light of his refusal even to make his educational records available?

It may be deemed unfair, but a child of an American mother and a foreign-born non-U.S. citizen father always receives additional scrutiny. So does the fact that questions have arisen concerning the source of funding for Obama's law school education. According to a well-researched article by Kenneth Timmerman (Newsmax), Obama was assisted financially by Khalid al-Mansour through the latter's rich Saudi contacts. Mansour has been referred to as a "Black Nationalist and a Black Muslim" who was a mentor to the founders of the radical Black Panther Party of the 1960s.

Who needs a TS Clearance when you're The Messiah?

And there you have it.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2008, 11:00:14 AM »
Another family pic.  :lmao:

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.