Author Topic: Infant's body and car seat found near Galveston seawall  (Read 1709 times)

Offline bijou

Infant's body and car seat found near Galveston seawall
« on: January 29, 2008, 04:52:02 PM »

GALVESTON -- The body of a blond baby boy clad in a diaper was discovered this morning in the grass near the side of a Galveston road, police said.

The body, described as a child between 4-months and 6-months-old, was discovered about 9 a.m. near Seawall Boulevard and Ferry Road, Lt. Jorge Trevino said.

"A couple was driving on Cherry Hill and saw what they thought was a doll," Trevino said. But something looked odd and they stopped and discovered the body next to a child's car seat, he said.

Trevino said it appeared that the child may have been thrown from the car while sitting in the car seat. He said it was unlikely that the child could have somehow fallen out of the car without the driver being aware.

link

This is appalling, I hope the culprit(s) are caught and are out of circulation soon.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Re: Infant's body and car seat found near Galveston seawall
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 05:59:54 AM »
What is it with that part of Texas?  First the little girl, now this?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 06:13:39 AM »
Words fail me.

It looks like the child's father is the main person of interest right now. What the h*ll?

Offline bijou

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 06:21:53 AM »
Words fail me.

It looks like the child's father is the main person of interest right now. What the h*ll?

Possibly the baby was crying, father lost his temper and threw the child from the car and drove off.  It doesn't bear thinking about.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2008, 07:46:24 AM »
If the culprit is found and convicted, a slooooow application of the DP would be in order.   :censored:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.