Author Topic: so tell me....  (Read 1513 times)

Offline Flame

so tell me....
« on: January 28, 2008, 05:47:37 PM »
should I make some brownies, or not?

(I'd just have some pumpkin bread, but the stupid dog pulled it off the counter and ate it while I was picking the kids up from school)

Offline Schadenfreude

Re: so tell me....
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 05:57:40 PM »
Fricking animals!!!!! Sounds like our house.

Make the brownies and save one for me.  :-)
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Flame

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 05:58:53 PM »

Make the brownies and save one for me.  :-)

with 3 kids and a hubby??  they don't save!!!

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2008, 06:21:51 PM »
Make 'em and hide 'em. 

Our dog got one of those huge muffins (the kind you buy at Costco) off our bottom shelf in our pantry the other day.  I swear he ate it in one gulp.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2008, 06:26:57 PM »
should I make some brownies, or not?

(I'd just have some pumpkin bread, but the stupid dog pulled it off the counter and ate it while I was picking the kids up from school)

my dog does that kind of stuff... he's like a big bear, crashing around the house foraging for food..  :-)

as for the brownies, i'd say yes... in fact, maybe i need to make some. its snowing again and i think the kids will be off school again tomorrow.

we will all need sustenance.  :cheersmate:

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2008, 06:54:05 PM »
It's always a good time to make brownies. :)
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline djones520

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2008, 06:54:45 PM »
Make 'em and hide 'em. 

Our dog got one of those huge muffins (the kind you buy at Costco) off our bottom shelf in our pantry the other day.  I swear he ate it in one gulp.

When I was in 8th grade, we had a science fair going on.  For my project, I had gathered a whole bunch of differant types of store bought bread (and one home made sample) and put them out to see which ones grew mold the fastest.

On the morning of the day I was supposed to turn the project in, our Rottie got onto the counter and ate everything.

I got bonus points for originality in actually using the "Dog ate my homework" excuse. :rotf:
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Lauri

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2008, 07:22:13 PM »
Make 'em and hide 'em. 

When I was in 8th grade, we had a science fair going on.  For my project, I had gathered a whole bunch of differant types of store bought bread (and one home made sample) and put them out to see which ones grew mold the fastest.

On the morning of the day I was supposed to turn the project in, our Rottie got onto the counter and ate everything.

I got bonus points for originality in actually using the "Dog ate my homework" excuse. :rotf:

that is awesome...  :lmao: