Author Topic: Hamas fires over 35 rockets towards Israel  (Read 1021 times)

Offline Chris

• Administrator
Hamas fires over 35 rockets towards Israel
« on: November 05, 2008, 02:49:09 AM »
Hamas fires over 35 rockets towards Israel
GAZA (Reuters) - Hamas militants in the Gaza Strip fired more than 35 rockets toward Israel Wednesday, the army and the Islamist group said, hours after the Israeli army killed six militants in the coastal territory.

An Israeli police spokesman said the rockets landed in southern Israel, causing no damage or injuries.

Hamas claimed responsibility for the attacks, the first such announcement by the Islamist group since an Egyptian-brokered ceasefire with Israel went into effect on June 19.

(more...)

But hey, we got liberal Democrats in the White House, the Congress, and the Senate so it's all cool, right?

Right?
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline thundley4

Re: Hamas fires over 35 rockets towards Israel
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 02:54:04 AM »
Israel? When were they a country?  This will be on history tests 20 years from now.  We now have the most anti-Israel president elect since Jimmuh Cawtuh.

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 06:37:34 AM »
Great.  :whatever: Well, Hussein Obama cannot tell Israel what to do...I hope the Israelis fire back, and fight back hard.

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline asdf2231

• would like to cordially invite you to the pants party!
  • VRWC Arts And Crafts Director
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 07:25:41 AM »
And about ten minutes after the election Iran told the US that it needs to keep it's choppers away from their border or they will start shooting at them.

We are going to get hit again bigtime when they figure out how far they can push the Jug Eared Wonder.

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for awhile.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life...

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 07:54:32 AM »
This is a bad sign....a very bad sign of what's to come.

Time to stock up on non-perishables.  The dormant cells in this country will be called upon after Inauguration Day.  I"m thinking water-supply, white powdered envelopes.  I'm not thinking massive 9/11 type attacks.
These smaller, but deadly acts will bring America to it's knees, and with no leadership, this is a terrorist organization's dream

I hope I am wrong.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 08:05:59 AM »
This is a bad sign....a very bad sign of what's to come.

Time to stock up on non-perishables.  The dormant cells in this country will be called upon after Inauguration Day.  I"m thinking water-supply, white powdered envelopes.  I'm not thinking massive 9/11 type attacks.
These smaller, but deadly acts will bring America to it's knees, and with no leadership, this is a terrorist organization's dream

I hope I am wrong.

A few suicide bombers at malls/schools/sporting events in scattered smaller towns and cities would close this country down on paranoia alone.