Author Topic: Tube Alert!! The Truth About Obama`  (Read 1094 times)

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
Tube Alert!! The Truth About Obama`
« on: November 02, 2008, 07:58:06 PM »
will be on Fox News at 20:00 CST
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline djones520

Re: Tube Alert!! The Truth About Obama`
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 08:01:09 PM »
I'll be watching it.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Thor

• In Memoriam
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 08:04:44 PM »
The opening synopsis doesn't sound like anything what I was told. I may have been misinformed ....  :hammer:
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline djones520

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 08:06:03 PM »
Yeah...  this just seems like normal election coverage.

Though I'm looking at the schedule, and it says Hannity and Colmes is supposed to be on right now, and this shouldn't be on for another 2 hours...
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 08:09:28 PM »
What is this about??  They have the usual election coverage airing now.

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2008, 08:11:09 PM »
Time change problem??
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline Thor

• In Memoriam
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2008, 08:11:25 PM »
I was informed that it was some man who knows the complete story on Obama. Citizenship, birthright, ALL of his associations, etc. Essentially, the complete "dirt".

Offline djones520

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2008, 09:04:56 PM »
Hannity is hammering on the coal and power issue.  Should be a good show.

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2008, 09:07:43 PM »
Dunno if it was a time change thing or not but Hannity is going after Obama on the SF Chronicle article.

"backrupting coal companies" "energy price skyrocket" etc etc Ann coulter is there. LOL

This may be just normal Hannity and not the OP's intent.  :p
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826