Author Topic: Obama late for work....  (Read 1509 times)

Offline formerlurker

Obama late for work....
« on: October 29, 2008, 07:29:57 PM »
[youtube=425,350]Ah9W24oMIRc[/youtube]
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 08:28:25 PM by Thor »

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Obama late for work....
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 08:30:48 PM »
Too bad he's not MY employee (Illinois), I'd have fired his sorry ass already.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 11:39:50 PM »
the local radio guy played that today... i couldnt believe it was all *different* meetings he was in.

how embarassing for Zero..  :popcorn:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 12:04:56 AM »
Other than union employees, politicians are the only class of people who don't have to work for their paycheck.  That includes mayors (Villareconquequista), congresspeople, senators etc. etc.

If you or I were to spend 90% of our time going to job interviews, we probably wouldn't stay employed.  Senators -- not so much.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2008, 12:28:56 AM »
Obama: "meetings are hard!   :bawl:"

i'd love to be a fly on the wall in DC and find out what the Dems in Congress and the Senate truly think of this guy..

i think Reid and Pelosi fear if they dont stand up there with him, he wont know what the hell to do with it all..

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2008, 09:41:43 AM »
Now, as a guy who used to do a lot of meetings and conferences, I can tell you I'd rather rip my eyeballs out with chopsticks than do nothing but this sort of thing all day.

That being said, at the time, it was MY JOB, and as such, I was there ON TIME, ALL THE TIME.  Period.

What is so damned difficult to understand about Obama that people will still vote for this assclown?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2008, 09:55:19 AM »
[youtube=425,350]Ah9W24oMIRc[/youtube]

Spring 2009.

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, D.C.

President Obama enters the Oval Office.  The camera is already on.  Explosions and screams of pain and terror can be heard outside.  President Obama sits uncomfortably at the desk, clasps his fingers together and begins to address the American people.

"My fellow Americans, I apologize for being tardy.  I did not see the initial bomb attacks upon our nation's capitol, but I assure you that I have received second- and third-hand accounts of them."

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2008, 10:36:17 AM »
Other than union employees, politicians are the only class of people who don't have to work for their paycheck.  That includes mayors (Villareconquequista), congresspeople, senators etc. etc.

If you or I were to spend 90% of our time going to job interviews, we probably wouldn't stay employed.  Senators -- not so much.

I'm a union employee--but not by choice.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford