Author Topic: Obama Campaign Adds a Red Star to their Logos  (Read 2005 times)

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
Obama Campaign Adds a Red Star to their Logos
« on: October 28, 2008, 01:59:28 PM »
http://www.democratnationalcommittee.com/candidates/barack_obama.htm

I guess this says what Obama's REALLY about!!
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
Re: Obama Campaign Adds a Red Star to their Logos
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 02:52:28 PM »

WHAT are those people THINKING?!?!?  somewhere in the obama apparatus, there is a recently out of work logo designer . . .

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 02:55:53 PM »
WHAT are those people THINKING?!?!?  somewhere in the obama apparatus, there is a recently out of work logo designer . . .

Or he's been recently promoted to the Herr Goebbels chair of Teh Obammesiah Ministry of Troof.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 02:58:11 PM »
People, this guy could come out calling himself Herr Kommisarr Mohammed, eating a live kitten, and he'd still get 40 percent of the vote.

This is how ignorant and lazy Americans have become.

I fear for my country.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 03:02:48 PM »

Looks like his marketing people forgot a couple of extra symbols...or are those to be added in later?
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2008, 03:08:23 PM »

Looks like his marketing people forgot a couple of extra symbols...or are those to be added in later?

In eight days, if we're not careful.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2008, 03:25:59 PM »
That's not official Obama shirts, nor is it the people that do make Obama's stuff.  It's like cafepress anyone can make whatever they want to sell on the internet these days.
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline thundley4

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2008, 03:39:35 PM »
That's not official Obama shirts, nor is it the people that do make Obama's stuff.  It's like cafepress anyone can make whatever they want to sell on the internet these days.

You can bet that it isn't the official DNC party running it, because they wouldn't allow this.

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2008, 04:04:47 PM »
You can bet that it isn't the official DNC party running it, because they wouldn't allow this.

It says at the top:

"Democrat campaign store: supplies, signs, stickers and more for candidates who support the Democrat National Committee.  This site is not affiliated with the Democratic National Committee."
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Lauri

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2008, 10:21:30 PM »
People, this guy could come out calling himself Herr Kommisarr Mohammed, eating a live kitten, and he'd still get 40 percent of the vote.

This is how ignorant and lazy Americans have become.

I fear for my country.

Rush is right; the lack of actual civic education for anyone under 50 years old is how the boy king will get elected.

Some of us got lucky in having parents who didnt give a damn what our 'teachers' were telling us - others learned thru life what works and how economics affects us all.

the rest are lefties..   :thatsright: