Author Topic: Two people arrested at Republican Headquarters in Galax  (Read 2108 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Two people arrested at Republican Headquarters in Galax
« on: October 27, 2008, 05:44:54 PM »
October 27
http://www.wdbj7.com/Global/story.asp?S=9246272
 Two people were arrested following a reported altercation at Republican Headquarters on Grayson Street in Galax.

Police received a call at around 1:00 Monday afternoon, claiming that someone had sprayed office workers with Chemical Mace.

29-year-old Daniel Cason Meinecke and 26-year-old Cara Annice Hindman, both of Galax, were arrested at the scene.

Hindman was charged with five counts of misdemeanor assault. She alleged to have sprayed Pepper Mace that contaminated five Republican campaign workers. Meinecke is alleged to have physically assaulted one of the campaign workers. He is charged with one count of misdemeanor assault.

Both were released on bond, pending an arraignment.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Two people arrested at Republican Headquarters in Galax
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 05:46:10 PM »
Standard run of the mill messiahnfuhrer supporters.

They are taught to be brownshirts from birth.

move on, nothing to see here.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 05:48:21 PM »
Standard run of the mill messiahnfuhrer supporters.

They are taught to be brownshirts from birth.

move on, nothing to see here.

I think I'm actually looking forward to this messiahnfuhrer's Kristallnacht.  I'm willing to bet they think that WE are just as helpless and unarmed generally as they are.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 06:13:01 PM »
I think I'm actually looking forward to this messiahnfuhrer's Kristallnacht.  I'm willing to bet they think that WE are just as helpless and unarmed generally as they are.

Yeah, all that KB "we will march" shit by people living in their parents' basements munching Cheetos and beer doesn't match up well against 2nd Amendment Supporters -- which are, what 1/2 of 1% of these idiots?.

We're armed, they're not: bring it.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 06:35:18 PM »
This is why we have concealed carry laws. If those ass hats sprayed me at least one of them would be dead now.

WTF is it with these people - Conservatives not carrying guns, especially at this time with the current nuts-O liberals running loose.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2008, 08:01:49 PM »
This is why we have concealed carry laws. If those ass hats sprayed me at least one of them would be dead now.

WTF is it with these people - Conservatives not carrying guns, especially at this time with the current nuts-O liberals running loose.

I don't think that one could "break leather" to defend themselves against being sprayed with mace. Typically, it' fear of death or great bodily harm. That said, if one was allergic to mace.......
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Chris_

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2008, 08:06:41 PM »
I don't think that one could "break leather" to defend themselves against being sprayed with mace. Typically, it' fear of death or great bodily harm. That said, if one was allergic to mace.......

Mace/pepper spray disable you, after which you are subject to significant bodily harm or death.

You are crazy not to use deadly force to defend yourself against such an assault.

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2008, 10:38:06 AM »
Ho-hum.  Business as usual for the Obamessiah's disciples.

Exit question: Was the city unable to afford the "y?"

Offline thundley4

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2008, 11:04:58 AM »

GaYlax?

Offline Thor

• In Memoriam
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2008, 11:07:45 AM »

Because everybody knows that letters cost money !!!
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Chris_

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2008, 11:22:05 AM »
Eh, the "messiah" did tell them to "get in their face".  Expect more of this in the next week.

Offline Woody

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2008, 10:22:24 PM »

If I knew it was mace, I'd hold fire.  But if someone gets into an argument with me, then says something along the lines of "I'll teach you!" and reaches into their purse/bag/pocket, then it's "go time".

That said, there doesn't seem to be many details on this...  I'd like to see more information.
Those who see their lives as spoiled and wasted crave equality and fraternity more than they do freedom. If they clamor for freedom, it is but freedom to establish equality and uniformity. The passion for equality is partly a passion for anonymity: to be one thread of the many which make up a tunic; one thread not distinguishable from the others. No one can then point us out, measure us against others and expose our inferiority.
-Eric Hoffer, "The True Believer", 1951

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2008, 09:52:52 AM »
GaYlax?

Ex-Lax for gays?  EWWWW!!!  Thanks for that, jerk.

Offline Thor

• In Memoriam
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2008, 10:00:12 AM »

Ex-Lax for gays?  EWWWW!!!  Thanks for that, jerk.

I guess that would alleviate them from "packing fudge".....

:bolt: