Author Topic: DUmmy Speculates Re W's Romantic Prowess  (Read 1225 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
DUmmy Speculates Re W's Romantic Prowess
« on: October 08, 2008, 11:08:53 PM »
shadowknows69  (1000+ posts)        Wed Oct-08-08 11:28 PM
Original message
It's Shadow's doom and gloom time kids, gather round.
Does anyone else thing that either way this election goes down there may be some very bad events in the days following? Palin's shit is starting to get the true believers whipped into a frenzy and I'd bet there are a few (hundred, thousand) of them that might not be able to accept an Obama victory. We start seeing crosses being burned on main street and that could spark the civil unrest that Bushie is looking for to try out his new marital law super weapons.

On the other hand if Obama loses after going in with a 5-10+ point lead, many people will assume that it's been stolen again and shit could also fall apart pretty quickly there.

I have very little faith in the temperment of the people in this country these days. Everyone is walking around like they just snorted an 8-ball of coke.

This morbid pondering brought to you by a lifetime of manic depression and a f**ked up world.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4198414

Offline Vagabond

Re: DUmmy Speculates Re W's Romantic Prowess
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 11:28:44 PM »
Frackin DUmmie!  You want civil unrest.  You know what usually happens in those riots.  Your brigade of F***ing idiots burn down their own neighborhood to "stick it to the man".  Well ya know what DUmmie, the man doesn't feel like helping you rebuild again.  No, it's called cordoning off areas and keeping the idiots inside of it.  It won't "oh poor this" or "oh poor that" this time.  It will be "they crapped their bed now let them lay in it".

Let's say your little man-child does win the election.  Let's say he starts changing things in a way that can not be allowed to stand.  Where do you think the military recruits come from?  I'll give you a hint, it isn't from amongst the pack of diseased monkeys you call progressives.
 :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Of course with DUmmies this is all jaw, jaw, jaw.  Even if something does happen, they won't put their ass on the line either way.  No, they'll sit their and cheer while other people get hurt and killed, and watch everything they've built in their life get stolen or destroyed.

DUmmies are filth.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 11:32:11 PM by Vagabond »
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline Tantal

• Right Wing Hardliner
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 12:13:55 AM »
I think that election night could get dicey. I was going to sell my house last year, so I moved 95% of my ammo to my parents' place because it was taking up a whole closet. I'll probably get a few cases back and drop a few ARs and a few dozen mags off at my dad's just in case. May need to get out to Tac-Pro and double-check the sights on the VEPR K (mine) and the SAR-2 (Mrs. Tantal's). Probably gonna gas up both cars and the bike, top off all propane canisters, and get some extra beans, rice, and canned tuna and chicken. I hate to sound all tin-foil-hattish, but these are things I'd use anyway, so I'll just stock-up a bit.  :tinfoil:
Never demand that which you are incapable of taking by force, DUmmie.

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 04:52:04 AM »
I have to deal with a wife who tends to not want to look at things as they are, but I have been doing the same for the last few weeks.  The primary thing I hav to do now is get new tires on my truck since my fall back route is basically over the hill and through the woods.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 07:21:39 AM »
Bushie is looking for to try out his new marital law super weapons.

The primitives still don't get it right.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2008, 08:39:34 AM »
My prediction is it doesn't matter if Hussein wins or loses, there'll be parts of certain inner cities where residents will loot and damage property.  If he loses it'll be out of anger, and if he wins it'll be out of celebration, but it'll be the same people either way.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline MarshallLaw

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2008, 09:03:31 AM »
The primitives still don't get it right.

Should I be offended?

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2008, 09:07:40 AM »
I think that election night could get dicey. I was going to sell my house last year, so I moved 95% of my ammo to my parents' place because it was taking up a whole closet. I'll probably get a few cases back and drop a few ARs and a few dozen mags off at my dad's just in case. May need to get out to Tac-Pro and double-check the sights on the VEPR K (mine) and the SAR-2 (Mrs. Tantal's). Probably gonna gas up both cars and the bike, top off all propane canisters, and get some extra beans, rice, and canned tuna and chicken. I hate to sound all tin-foil-hattish, but these are things I'd use anyway, so I'll just stock-up a bit.  :tinfoil:

Fortunately there aren't enough mutinous scum around here to merit even one full mag for an EBR.   Though I have several....
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2008, 09:10:25 AM »
I'll be back home in Western Nebraska for the election. Plan on having a few drinks at my parent's home and an early night. Up early to go hunting.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Tantal

• Right Wing Hardliner
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2008, 02:11:41 PM »
Fortunately there aren't enough mutinous scum around here to merit even one full mag for an EBR.   Though I have several....
I live in a nice neighborhood, but it's within 5 minutes of downtown Crackville if you use the highway. I'm not expecting any trouble, but it isn't costing me anything to prepare, so why not?
Never demand that which you are incapable of taking by force, DUmmie.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2008, 02:16:50 PM »
Frackin DUmmie!  You want civil unrest.  You know what usually happens in those riots.  Your brigade of F***ing idiots burn down their own neighborhood to "stick it to the man".  Well ya know what DUmmie, the man doesn't feel like helping you rebuild again.  No, it's called cordoning off areas and keeping the idiots inside of it.  It won't "oh poor this" or "oh poor that" this time.  It will be "they crapped their bed now let them lay in it".

Let's say your little man-child does win the election.  Let's say he starts changing things in a way that can not be allowed to stand.  Where do you think the military recruits come from?  I'll give you a hint, it isn't from amongst the pack of diseased monkeys you call progressives.
 :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Of course with DUmmies this is all jaw, jaw, jaw.  Even if something does happen, they won't put their ass on the line either way.  No, they'll sit their and cheer while other people get hurt and killed, and watch everything they've built in their life get stolen or destroyed.

DUmmies are filth.

There are many neighborhoods in South Central L.A. where they never DID rebuild, since they could not get assurances on safety.  The locals have to go to small liquor store/markets that charge very high prices (because they have to make a profit). Good job there, folks.  I hope that stolen VCR gives you comfort after years of paying 20-30% more for everything.  Of course, they don't make VCR tapes anymore...
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.