Author Topic: we need some people dressed up as KKK members to try and get in at a Palin rally  (Read 2079 times)

Offline asdf2231

• would like to cordially invite you to the pants party!
  • VRWC Arts And Crafts Director
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4195105

themartyred  (1000+ posts)        Wed Oct-08-08 03:45 PM
Original message
we need some people dressed up as KKK members to try and get in at a Palin rally
I supposed they'd be arrested, but man, what a story it'd make - they could simply say - "we are confused - we heard her on the television saying things we strongly liked and wanted to come and support her, and if this country is so arrogant to ignore its roots, then we'll support her being the next Grand Wizard of our group!"

That'd make me laugh... The McSame/Plain campaign has turned into a rallying cry for hysterical bigotry. They have no shame apparently.

gratuitous (1000+ posts)      Wed Oct-08-08 03:46 PM
Response to Original message
1. Wouldn't work; Palin's security knows their fellow members
 And getting my ass kicked by some ignorant mouth-breathers isn't worth the trouble.

themartyred  (1000+ posts)        Wed Oct-08-08 03:48 PM
Response to Reply #1
3. ha 'mouth-breather' always makes me laugh
 well, there's some people willing to take that risk, but you make a valid point - the security and members of the audience would know whether or not their Brethren were there or not, because they'd know they weren't supposed to wear their robes!

It would still be a great news story.

GTRMAN  (1000+ posts)      Wed Oct-08-08 03:47 PM
2. good idea
 we should be able to find the costumes we need when we get there, all we have to do is break into a few car trunks in the parking lot at the rally!

themartyred  (1000+ posts)        Wed Oct-08-08 03:52 PM
Response to Reply #5
8. "she's moving too slowly"
so true, I mean, why don't they just GET down to business here and say a black man has no right to be the leader of the free world, and end this charade of equality they pretend to ascribe to. I mean, wow, can you imagine being an African-American or an Arab-American at one of their rallies and the snide looks you must get? Or better yet, Log Cabin Republicans! (like they'd show up, the self-haters wouldn't dare be seen in public together).

McCCain4retirment (174 posts)      Wed Oct-08-08 03:53 PM
9. the sad thing is
 no one in the audience or crowd probably think anything of it.

onenote  (1000+ posts)      Wed Oct-08-08 04:05 PM
14. you realize that when shit like this gets posted
 it immediately gets cited as evidence that the people spewing shit at Palin and McCain rallies are really just plants.

Think, people, think.
  :whatever:

themartyred  (1000+ posts)        Wed Oct-08-08 04:39 PM
Response to Reply #35
36. exactly - plus, like it wouldn't be obvious were spoofing their racism!
 by wearing KKK robes - I think that pretty much gives it away we're being facetiously insulting about the tone of the wording used by Ms. Palin - and how she cannot even have the human decency to DENOUNCE these codpieces when they say sh*t like that about Obama at her hate-rallies!

Doug's Ex is sprinkling her stupidity all through this thread telling people they don't have a "sense of humor".

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for awhile.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life...

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Doug's Ex is sprinkling her stupidity all through this thread telling people they don't have a "sense of humor".

You know, I've known Doug's ex-wife for a very long time now--we're practically intimate any more--probably longer than most, or all, here.

If I got a dime for every time Doug's ex-wife displayed a sense of humor, I still wouldn't have anything to plug into a parking meter.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
Quick, get Senator Byrd on the line.

He's even got his own sheets.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Projecting their own racism onto us. Do you not realize that your party was/is the KKK party, dumbass?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 05:24:51 PM by blitzkrieg_17 »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Projecting their own racism onto us. Do you not realize that your party was/is the KKK party, dumbass?

Now now Blitzkreig, it's unfair of you to try to inject facts into the argument.[/DUmode]
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Tantal

• Right Wing Hardliner
Sure, and we'll have J.C. Watts, Alan Keyes, and Michael Steele put on some Obama t-shirts and go on a shooting spree. It'll be hilarious. Fracking Idjits.
Never demand that which you are incapable of taking by force, DUmmie.

Offline Servonaut

• In Memoriam
  • "Memento Mori"
How about we dress up as Black Panthers, La Raza, MECha, CAIR and ACORN members and

crash a Obama rally.

Oh wait

We would fit right in.  :whatever:

Offline DarkHalo

• Wannabe Photographer
  • Yes, everything you heard about me is true
How about we dress up as Black Panthers, La Raza, MECha, CAIR and ACORN members and

crash a Obama rally.

Oh wait

We would fit right in.  :whatever:

Now that made me laugh.  :lmao:

Pathetic the way the left doesnt even see they way they project their own hate on others.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf" - George Orwell

Offline DumbAss Tanker

You know, I've known Doug's ex-wife for a very long time now--we're practically intimate any more--

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I know, I know.

But things happen.

And we don't have any control over them happening.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline dutch508

• Remember
I know, I know.

But things happen.

And we don't have any control over them happening.

Unless you start posting pics, I am throwing the bullshit flag.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12

Dutch, . . . do you really want to see that?  I mean Doug's ex-wife . . . naked . . . :spork: :spork: :spork:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
So let me get this straight...they totally dismiss out of hand the possibility that the people shouting the racial stuff at a Palin rally over the weekend were Democrat plants...but in the next breath propose doing THE SAME THING THEY CALLED BS ON???

DUmmies! :hammer:
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator

It's meant in the same sense the Incompetent One (1977-1981) described lust in his heart so many years ago.

I'm not saying I have any affection, even mild, for Doug's ex-wife; all I'm saying is that I've been elbow-to-elbow with her since she first landed on Skins's island in November 2004--that's what I mean by "intimate," which is not the same thing.
apres moi, le deluge