Author Topic: Renegotiate mortgages  (Read 4154 times)

Offline Zeus

Re: Renegotiate mortgages
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2008, 05:12:06 PM »

Answer the phone, or call the local Countrywide office, ask to speak to the manager and ask to be taken off of their call list. It may not stop the calls entirely, but should slow them down.

Thanks for the info Deb.  I will answer it the next time they call.  I had been waiting for the 30 day period after you sign up for "do not call".  I had resigned up about a week ago or so and I thought it would take care of it.  Thanks for letting me know that I have to tell them to stop calling.   :-*

The Do Not Call list does not apply to someone you had a previous business relationship with or current dealings with. As stated though you can call them direct and request to be left the hell alone.
It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.