Author Topic: McKinney Accuses Gov't of Slaughtering Prisoners, Dumping Bodies During Katrina  (Read 1864 times)

Offline Chris

• Administrator
McKinney Accuses Government of Slaughtering Prisoners, Dumping Bodies During Katrina
Green Party presidential candidate Cynthia McKinney, known for her provocative statements when she was a congresswoman from Georgia, accused the Department of Defense this week of using Hurricane Katrina to cover up the slaughter of 5,000 prisoners.

At a news conference in Oakland, Calif., on Sunday, McKinney claimed the Pentagon authorized the execution of the prisoners with one bullet to the head three years ago and then dumped their bodies in a Louisiana swamp.

McKinney said she heard the story from the mother of a National Guard soldier who said her son was assigned to help dispose of the bodies.

"And these were mostly males and her son was afraid to talk because he had signed a silence agreement," McKinney told the crowd. "So he only complained to his mother. But the data was entered into a Pentagon computer."

Green Party Bouncy
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
Cindy's gone off the deep end.  Probably reads DU on a regular basis. :tinfoil2:
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline jendf

None of these 5,000 prisoners that were executed had any family or friends who noticed they were missing?

Holy hell, what a loon.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Cindy's gone off the deep end.  Probably reads DU on a regular basis. :tinfoil2:

How long until they have a Galveston Hurricane Truth Forum?

:rotf:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
Read the rest of the article.  Fox asked a couple of psychiatrists to comment on McKinney's mental state.  :rotf:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
None of these 5,000 prisoners that were executed had any family or friends who noticed they were missing?

Holy hell, what a loon.

We liquidated their families when we took them prisoner.  Makes the stack of paperwork shorter.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline thundley4

by sgttkellyMissouri[Oct 2, 2008 4:54:04 PM]
She is not crazy. Elvis and I were out in the swamp that night and had just shot our 3rd Bigfoot when we heard the shots. Well we put on the cloak of invisibility we had gotten from Harry Potter and walked over to the area the shots had come from. Thats when we saw Stonewall Jackson shooting these poor convicts. Well Elvis and I agreed that we would not talk about this to people because no one would beleive us. Now that a respected woman like Mr. McKinney has uncovered the truth we no longer have to keep silent.

I love this comment from the FNC article.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
McKinney Accuses Government of Slaughtering Prisoners Dumping Bodies
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2008, 04:30:25 PM »
Green Party presidential candidate Cynthia McKinney, known for her provocative statements when she was a congresswoman from Georgia, accused the Department of Defense this week of using Hurricane Katrina to cover up the slaughter of 5,000 prisoners.

At a news conference in Oakland, Calif., on Sunday, McKinney claimed the Pentagon authorized the execution of the prisoners with one bullet to the head three years ago and then dumped their bodies in a Louisiana swamp.

McKinney said she heard the story from the mother of a National Guard soldier who said her son was assigned to help dispose of the bodies.

"And these were mostly males and her son was afraid to talk because he had signed a silence agreement," McKinney told the crowd. "So he only complained to his mother. But the data was entered into a Pentagon computer."

McKinney said she verified the story from "insiders" who wanted to remain anonymous.

"I suspect that these are prisoners. ... So this investigation of the whole prison industrial complex is extremely important and it should not end with just a question of the nature of prisons in our country," she said to a captivated audience. "These 5,000 souls also need some justice too."

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/02/mckinney-accuses-government-slaughtering-prisoners-dumping-bodies-katrina/

:whatever:

:mental:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline formerlurker

Re: McKinney Accuses Government of Slaughtering Prisoners Dumping Bodies
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2008, 04:38:26 PM »
Green Party presidential candidate Cynthia McKinney,

When in the heck did that happen? 

She is certifiable.    :mental:

Offline Chris

• Administrator
Re: McKinney Accuses Government of Slaughtering Prisoners Dumping Bodies
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2008, 08:35:30 PM »
Green Party presidential candidate Cynthia McKinney,

When in the heck did that happen? 

She is certifiable.    :mental:

You  should have seen her acceptance speech at the GP's convention.

Offline Airwolf

Cops can't get away with shooting a guy 40 times in NYC but the DOD somehow manages to kill 5K of prisoners and theres not one shred of evidence? Quick! Someone call CSI Miami.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
McKinney Presidential Campaign News Bulletin
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2008, 09:57:13 PM »
If you are like me, you spend a little time each day wondering, "How's the Cynthia McKinney's Green Party presidential campaign going?" Well, imagine my surprise when I found this article:

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/02/mckinney-accuses-government-slaughtering-prisoners-dumping-bodies-katrina/

This story made me wonder how Cynthia got this scoop ahead of Dennis Kucinich and Keef.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.

Enough said.