Author Topic: I hope everyone that can is listening  (Read 158 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online CC27

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7246
  • Reputation: +2170/-31
I hope everyone that can is listening
« on: October 04, 2026, 07:57:24 AM »
Quote
markie (24,228) Posts

I hope everyone that can is listening

to the Concert "Power to the People" outstanding.... very diverse!! as it should be


Quote
https://democraticunderground.com/100221541442

Power to the people? Is this some commie concert?

Online 67 Rover

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6867
  • Reputation: +1965/-42
Re: I hope everyone that can is listening
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2026, 08:14:11 AM »

Power to the people? Is this some commie concert?

I can smell the Patchouli oil from here man.  ::)

Bro, those cowboy poets sure are deep.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 34697
  • Reputation: +3962/-248
Re: I hope everyone that can is listening
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2026, 08:33:21 AM »
The concert features Foo Fighters, Dave Matthews, Tom Morello (ex Rage Against the Machine), Joan Baez, Public Enemy, and Jack Black. Morello is the organizer.

The website is very Mao-Stalin style red and black, and, yeah, political. I didn't know WW2-baby Baez is still alive, not that she's oldest living 1960s folk singer (Barry McGuire is almost 91, now looking forward to getting eternally higher).
Whose Shampeachment Is It Anyway, where the high crimes are made up, and the evidence doesn't matter

Online CC27

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7246
  • Reputation: +2170/-31
Re: I hope everyone that can is listening
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2026, 08:58:22 AM »
I can smell the Patchouli oil from here man.  ::)

Bro, those cowboy poets sure are deep.

Ha

Offline CollectivismMustDie

  • American
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4554
  • Reputation: +1888/-42
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Re: I hope everyone that can is listening
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2026, 10:27:29 PM »
Oh look!

Its that so-called non-partisan asshat, jack smith, at the protest concert:



Doesn't look very non-partisan to me.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Old n Grumpy

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 10290
  • Reputation: +2353/-13
Re: I hope everyone that can is listening
« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:38:58 AM »
Power to the People, isn't that like 1965? :lmao:

I think that was a John Lennon song.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 34697
  • Reputation: +3962/-248
Re: I hope everyone that can is listening
« Reply #6 on: Today at 08:03:50 AM »
Power to the People, isn't that like 1965? :lmao:

I think that was a John Lennon song.

"Right on"
Whose Shampeachment Is It Anyway, where the high crimes are made up, and the evidence doesn't matter