Author Topic: I like this banner  (Read 70 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Online CC27

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7230
  • Reputation: +2166/-31
I like this banner
« on: Today at 08:01:43 AM »
Quote
True Dough (28,966 posts)

I like this banner

Paging John Lennon, but damn, wouldn't it be good?

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one



https://democraticunderground.com/100221530587

I hate it

Offline enslaved1

  • If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2477
  • Reputation: +917/-4
Re: I like this banner
« Reply #1 on: Today at 08:35:04 AM »
That mean True Dough (is that a play on True Though or Trudeau?) will not complain about white privilege, non-white oppression, Christian indoctrination, or any of the left's various -ism cards they constantly play? 

NARRATOR: No, it does not. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline SVPete

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 34628
  • Reputation: +3956/-248
Re: I like this banner
« Reply #2 on: Today at 09:22:28 AM »
Does True Dough really apply this standard to "whites" and Jews and "Fundamentalists"? Yeah, I'm not buying that toll bridge.
Whose Shampeachment Is It Anyway, where the high crimes are made up, and the evidence doesn't matter

Online SSG Snuggle Bunny

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 24781
  • Reputation: +2880/-270
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: I like this banner
« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:34:55 AM »
Race: Human

But try saying "All lives matter" and see what happens.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline ADsOutburst

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6537
  • Reputation: +2027/-14
Re: I like this banner
« Reply #4 on: Today at 11:53:31 AM »
You would never know from Democrats’ rhetoric that this was how they felt. They've gone well out of their way to ostracize people who don’t think like they do.
« Last Edit: Today at 01:27:47 PM by ADsOutburst »

Offline CollectivismMustDie

  • American
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4547
  • Reputation: +1885/-42
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Re: I like this banner
« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:00:02 PM »
That banner is typical of the left.

Virtue signalling which they themselves do not in fact, actually believe in.

There is no example of 'my way or the highway' more perfect, than todays left/democrats

They haven't the inclination or the ability to leave others be.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.