Send Us Hatemail ! mailbag@conservativecave.com
Dblhaul and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Democrat New Jersey Lt. Gov. Dale Caldwell resigned Friday after an independent investigation substantiated sexual harassment and ethics violations against him, Gov. Mikie Sherrill announced."The investigation found that the lieutenant governor failed to uphold the responsibilities of his office, and he demonstrated a pattern of behavior that does not meet the standards of this administration," Sherrill said during a news conference in Trenton. "The report documents serious, repeated violations of state policy, including ethical lapses and a substantiated finding of sexual harassment."I gave the lieutenant governor until today to resign. He submitted his resignation to me this afternoon, which I accepted."
New Jersey Lt Gov Dale Caldwell resigns after sexual harassment investigationhttps://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-jersey-lt-gov-dale-caldwell-resigns-sexual-harassment-investigationAmazing what can happen when there is actual evidence.
“I’m not resigning because of the report,” Caldwell said, per the New York Times. “It’s false. I’m resigning because I don’t want to be a distraction to the administration.”