Author Topic: OBAMA: LUCIFER IS MY HOMEBOY  (Read 1309 times)

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
OBAMA: LUCIFER IS MY HOMEBOY
« on: September 17, 2008, 10:23:55 PM »
It's another election season, so that means it's time for Democrats to start uttering wild malapropisms about the Bible to pretend they believe in God!

In 2000, we had Al Gore inverting a Christian parable into something nearly satanic. Defending his nutty ideas about the Earth during one of the debates, Gore said: "In my faith tradition, it's written in the book of Matthew, where your heart is, there is your treasure also." And that, he said, is why we should treasure the environment.

First of all, people who say "faith tradition" instead of "religion" are always phony-baloney, "Christmas and Easter"-type believers.

Second, Jesus was making almost the exact opposite point, saying: "Do not store up for yourselves treasures on Earth," where there are moths, rust and thieves, but in heaven, because, Jesus said, "where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

I guess that's the kind of mix-up that can happen when your theological adviser is Naomi Wolf.

Then in 2004, Democratic presidential candidate and future Trivial Pursuit answer Howard Dean told an interviewer that his favorite part of the New Testament was the Book of Job. The reporter should have asked him if that was his favorite book in all three testaments.

And now in 2008, we have Democrats attacking Sarah Palin for being a Christian, while comparing Obama to Jesus Christ. (And not in the sarcastic way the rest of us do.)

http://www.anncoulter.com/
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
Re: OBAMA: LUCIFER IS MY HOMEBOY
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 08:19:08 AM »
This line is killer...

Meanwhile, on the House floor last week, Democratic Rep. Steve Cohen of Tennessee compared Palin to Pontius Pilate -- and Obama to Jesus. Cohen said: "Barack Obama was a community organizer like Jesus, who our minister prayed about. Pontius Pilate was a governor." Yes, who can forget the Biblical account of how Jesus got the homeless Samaritan to register as a Democrat in exchange for a carton of smokes!

:rotf:

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline Lauri

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 02:47:15 PM »
i was listening to Medved this week and a guest on the show said that Saul Alinsky (agitator extraordinare and messiah to Hilary and Barack) dedicated one of his 'how to be a community organizer' books to Lucifer.

i havent checked this out for myself, but apparently Lucifer was the 'first agitator' known to mankind, according to Alinsky.

how Obama gets such a pass on this from the MSM continues to bewilder me..  :banghead:

Offline Lauri

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 02:49:22 PM »
so i did a quick search and found this... sure enough..

Saul Alinsky shows his dark, mischievous sense of humor in his book, Rules for Radicals: "Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins -- or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom -- Lucifer."[6]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saul_Alinsky

so, does this mean Alinsky believes their IS a God?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 02:51:48 PM by Lauri »

Offline Peter3_1

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2008, 12:25:51 PM »
Alinsky's opinion on God no longer matters, as he died some time ago. What matters now is what God thinks of Alinsky. He'd better hope it was/is favorable or it is  :evillaugh: for him!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 10:09:41 AM »
so i did a quick search and found this... sure enough..

Saul Alinsky shows his dark, mischievous sense of humor in his book, Rules for Radicals: "Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins -- or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom -- Lucifer."[6]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saul_Alinsky

so, does this mean Alinsky believes their IS a God?

I'm willing to bet he's a believer NOW....
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.