Author Topic: Galveston report: I TOLD YOU SO (Th1onein part 2)  (Read 3593 times)

Offline Miss Mia

Galveston report: I TOLD YOU SO (Th1onein part 2)
« on: September 16, 2008, 10:34:13 PM »
Th1onein  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)
Tue Sep-16-08 09:19 PM
Original message
Galveston report: I TOLD YOU SO

You don't need to hear it from a friend of mine, folks. Read it right here and tell me if you don't believe that there are massive casulties of Ike:

http://www.tylerpaper.com/article/20080915/NEWS01/809150284

Nothing in the linked to email about over 900 bodies floating on the island. 

Th1onein  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Sep-16-08 09:29 PM
Response to Reply #1
5. Hey, I got a lot of hell for posting that. AND for not giving my source.

You know, you're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't.

I'm just saying here: there are things that we don't know and we are purposely not being told.

We need to be asking questions. Like, for instance: WHY ARE THEY RE-EVACUATING THE ENTIRETY OF GALVESTON ISLAND? Hmmmm?

I've lived on the Gulf Coast all of my life, grew up in Galveston County, and been through several hurricanes. NEVER has this happened. NEVER.

Something is wrong, I'm telling you.

Dorian Gray  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Sep-16-08 10:03 PM
Response to Reply #5
34. I don't think that it's weird that they're re-evacuating the island.

It is demolished and uninhabitable. The responsible thing to do is not allow people to move back there until they can fix some of the infrastructure.

Richardo  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Sep-16-08 09:23 PM
Response to Original message
2. I'm missing the part where they say there are 900 bodies in secret government morgues...

:shrug:

Th1onein  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Sep-16-08 09:34 PM
Response to Reply #2
8. Yeah, right. Go put words in someone else's mouth.

I never said that there were "secret government morgues." Jesus, how you trolls like to twist shit.

Richardo  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Sep-16-08 10:08 PM
Response to Reply #8
37. You did say 900 bodies.

I don't see that in your 'I told you so' link.

Look, I don't deny that there are bound to be many more casualities discovered - it's the hysterical cry of cover-up that I object to. There have been SCORES of flyovers, boats, reporters and survivors in Boliver and Galvestson. It's too late for some lame-brained conspiracy to cover up the bodies. And to what end? Those that stayed were told - by a government agency - that they were facing and I quote "certain death". What would the government be protecting by covering that up?

My theory is that they don't want interlopers mucking about with a forensic investigation and body recovery/identification.

cobalt1999  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Sep-16-08 09:37 PM
11. You are not even close to an "I told you so"

Not until you post something that proves there are 900 bodies floating in the bay. There aren't even any indications in your link of how many people they still think are dead.

Fail...again.

Th1onein  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Sep-16-08 09:40 PM
Response to Reply #11
16. And none of us are close to hearing the real truth yet, either, Cobalt.

Edited on Tue Sep-16-08 09:41 PM by Th1onein
And, by the way, I knew you'd be posting here. Are you stalking me? You know that's against the rules, don't you?

This is what is called "evidence." It comes from a good source: reporters from the Tyler paper and the Galveston Daily News, who were on the scene. If the death toll of only four is correct, how come they are placing "discreetly" stickers on the homes where they find dead? Hmmmm?

Go somewhere else, Cobalt. I really don't need your bullshit right now. I've got friends and family on the island and this is personal for me.

cobalt1999  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Sep-16-08 09:46 PM
Response to Reply #16
24. Not evidence of 900 bodies at all

That's not evidence of 900 bodies. You have a vague report from two local reporters with NO numbers.

You want me to go away, try posting something that isn't full of shit and being called on it.

I'll even make a deal with you. If the final numbers are only 25% of what you claim, I'll leave forever. If not, you go away.

I don't need your bullshit either and you started in on me first.

Th1onein  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Sep-16-08 09:59 PM
Response to Reply #24
32. This is what I expect, Cobalt:

I expect you to address me as I address you, Cobalt--with common courtesy. I don't expect you to twist my words or tell me I'm full of shit when I report something that a well-placed friend told me about what's going on where WE LIVE.

When someone who is in a place to KNOW what's going on there and who IS THERE tells me that the Sheriff told him that there are over 900 dead and the morgue is overflowing, I count that as evidence that someone is not telling us the entire truth about the dead on Galveston Island.

When the mainstream press tells us that there are only four dead, and other reporters, who are THERE, on the scene, tell us that the search and rescue guys are putting "discreet" stickers on the houses with dead in them, I count that as evidence that someone is not telling us the truth about the dead on Galveston Island, and it gives the first piece of evidence more credibility.

Now, please go and do your dirty business elsewhere. I don't need any bullshit. Galveston County is my home; I was borned and raised there and these are MY people that I am concerned about and I have every right to tell this board what I am hearing about my ****ing home (and I'm not talking about a ****ing house, either), and my people.

cobalt1999  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Sep-16-08 10:10 PM
Response to Reply #32
39. I'm not twisting any of your words.

You are posting wild claims about huge numbers of dead people based on 3rd party hearsay. You have no corroborating evidence, you are doing nothing positive but freaking people out who may have relatives/friends/family there, and you are now looking for a pat on the back that you were right.

Just because you were born and raised there doesn't mean you can post such ridiculous claims without expecting anyone to doubt you or asking for more evidence. Sure you have the right to post, so do I.

You want common courtesy, then start giving it. Remember who went after who first.

This was also replied to Th1onein:

Dreamer Tatum  Donating Member  (826 posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Sep-16-08 09:55 PM
Response to Reply #16
31. That includes you, evidently.

And you are a ghoul for cheering on the number of dead.

onenote  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Sep-16-08 09:46 PM
26. I read it and I don't believe there are 900 bodies floating in the water near Bolivar Peninsula

And nothing in that article suggests that. In fact, the article doesn't try to quantify the number of casualties.

Th1onein  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Sep-16-08 10:03 PM
Response to Reply #26
35. That might be because no one, not even me, said anything about

900 bodies floating in the water near Bolivar Peninsula.

I said that my friend told me that there are over 900 dead and the morgue is overflowing. But, leave it to you to twist my words.

Did that feel good for ya?

Let's remind everyone of the original thread started by Th1onein:

Th1onein  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Mon Sep-15-08 04:20 PM
Original message
Report from an friend in Galveston (insurance adjuster)

He says that they've closed the airspace over Bolivar Peninsula and Crystal Beach because THEY'VE FOUND OVER 900 BODIES FLOATING OUT THERE. AND THE MORGUE IS OVERFLOWING.

Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Chris

• Administrator
Re: Galveston report: I TOLD YOU SO (Th1onein part 2)
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 10:40:25 PM »
Tue Sep-16-08 09:40 PM
Response to Reply #11
16. And none of us are close to hearing the real truth yet, either, Cobalt.  And, by the way, I knew you'd be posting here. Are you stalking me? You know that's against the rules, don't you?

Psycho crazy b*tch.  :lmao:
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 10:41:19 PM »
They are so cute when they eat their own.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 10:41:43 PM »
Tue Sep-16-08 09:59 PM
Response to Reply #24
32. This is what I expect, Cobalt:  I expect you to address me as I address you, Cobalt--with common courtesy. I don't expect you to twist my words or tell me I'm full of shit when I report something that a well-placed friend told me about what's going on where WE LIVE.

Oh my.  Somebody offended Her Majesty with a little bit of reality.  :uhsure:
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2008, 10:43:07 PM »
In other news, the Galveston area has been inundated with ice trucks brought in from Florida.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Chris_

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2008, 10:44:21 PM »
Response to Reply #24
32. This is what I expect, Cobalt:  I expect you to address me as I address you, Cobalt--with common courtesy. I don't expect you to twist my words or tell me I'm full of shit when I report something that a well-placed friend told me about what's going on where WE LIVE.

"This is what I expect, Cobalt: I EXPECT YOU TO BELIEVE MY BS AND MAKE ME IMPORTANT FOR TELLING YOU SOMETHING NO ONE ELSE KNOWS!  HOW DARE YOU SAY MY FRIEND OF A FRIEND OF A FRIEND'S REPORT ISN'T TRUE!!!"
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline asdf2231

• would like to cordially invite you to the pants party!
  • VRWC Arts And Crafts Director
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2008, 10:44:57 PM »
You know there is something highly ironic about a lantern jawed slattern who has no problems coresponding with mass murderers and rapists on death row (and being all warm and fuzzy about the poor, poor, VICTIMIZED darlin's) getting all uptight when someone is pointing out she is an obvious liar because she is worried about her "Online Credability".

Somebody give this ditz a Zoloft and a vibrator and send her packing.

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for awhile.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life...

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2008, 10:46:32 PM »
Response to Reply #24

"This is what I expect, Cobalt: I EXPECT YOU TO BELIEVE MY BS AND MAKE ME IMPORTANT FOR TELLING YOU SOMETHING NO ONE ELSE KNOWS!  HOW DARE YOU SAY MY FRIEND OF A FRIEND OF A FRIEND'S REPORT ISN'T TRUE!!!"

She must use that triple-ply.

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2008, 10:46:56 PM »
On the radio while I was driving to work after school, there was someone on (a representative, or worker in the Galveston area, I didn't hear his name) anyways, he said specifically "there aren't hundreds of dead bodies as was rumored yesterday." 

There are a ton of satellite photos and none show hundreds of dead bodies on that island.
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2008, 10:47:32 PM »

Better warn the graveyard shift at Energizer.  :(

Offline Chris_

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2008, 10:56:56 PM »
Response to Reply #24

She must use that triple-ply.

Hey, don't you be raggin' on my triple ply!  I just asked Costco to stock up so I have enough for all my needs.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2008, 10:58:58 PM »
Does Costo sell bacon-in-a-can?

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2008, 11:03:24 PM »
You know there is something highly ironic about a lantern jawed slattern who has no problems coresponding with mass murderers and rapists on death row (and being all warm and fuzzy about the poor, poor, VICTIMIZED darlin's) getting all uptight when someone is pointing out she is an obvious liar because she is worried about her "Online Credability".

That's one of them there oxymorons, I betcha.

:popcorn:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2008, 11:26:41 PM »
Dreamer Tatum  Donating Member  (829 posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Sep-16-08 11:01 PM
Response to Reply #69
76. Jesus, cut it out. Why do you need a news story when you allegedly have your own source?

I mean, seriously, you are trying to manufacture outrage, and you get indignant when
you get blowback. Grow the hell up.

Th1onein  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Sep-16-08 11:04 PM
Response to Reply #76
80. Same old people, same incessant rudeness.

How sad.

Dreamer Tatum  Donating Member  (829 posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Sep-16-08 11:05 PM
Response to Reply #80
82. Yes, it's SO sad when people fail to genuflect at a rectally-derived number

So VERY sad. Meanwhile, real people are trying to reconstruct REAL lives.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Stink Eye

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2008, 11:37:03 PM »
Yesterday, her friend's "source" was an "Insurance Adjuster" or "one of those guys who goes out after disasters and cleans up the mess for big companies".  Today, the source is the local sheriff?  Yesterday, it was "THEY'VE FOUND OVER 900 BODIES FLOATING OUT THERE. AND THE MORGUE IS OVERFLOWING".  Today, it's "That might be because no one, not even me, said anything about 900 bodies floating in the water near Bolivar Peninsula" and "I never said that there were "secret government morgues." ?  Does she not understand the concept of "I told you so"?  It usually means you were right, not that you keep changing your story.  What a f'ing idiot.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2008, 01:16:30 AM »
Ya'll remember Jeb's Ice Trucks from the hurricane in Fla a few years back?  :lmao:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2008, 03:27:05 AM »
CasualWatcher9  (1000+ posts) Wed Sep-17-08 01:56 AM
127. ok. i'll say it. some du'rs want the 900 to be dead. they need 900 to be dead...   
because 900 dead forwards a political agenda.

we are the party of caring for our fellow human beings. we are the party that takes care of people.
to some, that is not enough. when a tragedy could advance our cause, some here almost wish for the tragedy over our caring.
some here want the economy to fail. some here would like 900 to turn into millions.
that is the scary thing about du lately. not the trolls. not the posters requesting facts. the scary thing is posters that wish ill upon everyday people so they can say "i told you so."

Wow. One of them finally said it.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2008, 04:52:03 AM »
127. ok. i'll say it. some du'rs want the 900 to be dead. they need 900 to be dead...   

we are the party of caring for our fellow human beings. we are the party that takes care of people.
to some, that is not enough. when a tragedy could advance our cause, some here almost wish for the tragedy over our caring.
some here want the economy to fail. some here would like 900 to turn into millions.
that is the scary thing about du lately. not the trolls. not the posters requesting facts. the scary thing is posters that wish ill upon everyday people so they can say "i told you so."

It got the usual response that anyone who injects sanity or rationality into one of their threads.

"Noooooooo!!!,it is all an evil conspiracy against us and you are an idiot,troll or fool not to believe it".

The thread was started in an attempt to bolster or wallow in an Internet lie and maybe to be a bit of a lonestarnut attention hog without having to deliver.
Now the crap has spun away as lies do and she is caught in it.

No worries because within a few more hours the thread will die and as only the truly demented can do all will carry on as if it never was there.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2008, 05:40:54 AM »

I'd H5 CasualWatcher9 if I could.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 09:38:10 AM by BlueStateSaint »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2008, 05:44:10 AM »
Yesterday, her friend's "source" was an "Insurance Adjuster" or "one of those guys who goes out after disasters and cleans up the mess for big companies".  Today, the source is the local sheriff?  Yesterday, it was "THEY'VE FOUND OVER 900 BODIES FLOATING OUT THERE. AND THE MORGUE IS OVERFLOWING".  Today, it's "That might be because no one, not even me, said anything about 900 bodies floating in the water near Bolivar Peninsula" and "I never said that there were "secret government morgues." ?  Does she not understand the concept of "I told you so"?  It usually means you were right, not that you keep changing your story.  What a f'ing idiot.

you need to look to the singlemost important statement that Frank has made that has proven out again and again. - "Remember, DUmmies lie.  All the time, DUmmies lie."

Offline whiteguyPI

• That sounds like a "you" problem
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2008, 06:44:43 AM »
Th1onein  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Sep-16-08 09:40 PM
Response to Reply #11

And, by the way, I knew you'd be posting here. Are you stalking me? You know that's against the rules, don't you?

This is what is called "evidence." It comes from a good source: reporters from the Tyler paper and the Galveston Daily News, who were on the scene. If the death toll of only four is correct, how come they are placing "discreetly" stickers on the homes where they find dead? Hmmmm?

Go somewhere else, Cobalt. I really don't need your bullshit right now. I've got friends and family on the island and this is personal for me.

I had to respond to this BS.  My  fire department unit is part of the Ground Support element of Texas Task Force 2 TX-TF2.
I know for a fact that they don't place discreet stickers on any structure.  All communication is made on the outside of the structure in Blaze Orange, Bright Red or Day-Glo Green spray paint.  It is done in a standardized code indicating the date the structure was searched and what was found inside and which task force as well as the element within that task force that conducted the search.  It is designed this way to allow other teams in the area to easily identify structures that have already been searched from a distance.

In addition, when human remains are found, the search element immediately stops and a recovery operation is undertaken.  At no time is a body ever left in a structure unless it is absolutely to dangerous too recover!  The entire process is handled professionally and with diginity.

For anyone interested, here is the website for TX-TF2   Texas Task Force 2

Our guys rode out Hurricane Ike inside Reliant Field.  They had some tense hours when the roof came off the place and they mounted an operation to funnel the water off the roof and away from the building.  Their sleeping was set up on the loading docks and the storm caved in the steel rollup doors to the loading bays.  They mentioned that was exciting too. They may come back tomorrow...that would not be the case if there were still dead bodies in the area.
Haji don't surf!
Jive turkey!

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2008, 07:02:34 AM »
nadinbrzezinski  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Wed Sep-17-08 12:15 AM
Response to Reply #11
86. What is sad is that I know how you can hide 900 casualties

seen it done... in person

And this government wants to hide those casualties

Noticed the story (for some valid reasons mind you) has dropped from the national media?

Why?

Granted, we have a CAT 5 going through Wall Street... but tell me, why the **** ups in Texas are OFF the front pages?

We can walk and chew gum at the same time

I'll tell you why... they are hiding something

Now if you want to learn how any guv'ment can hide those casualties, I'lll explain it to you... but it ain't that hard

But of course you couldn't tell us where or when you witnessed that cover-up could you?
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2008, 08:05:12 AM »
Quote from:
CasualWatcher9

that is the scary thing about du lately.

Lately!?!  You're the same group of anti-American trash who perpetuated the "Iraqi Body Count" numbers for political purposes.  We all remember you DUmmies doing daily countdown threads to 2,000 soldiers killed, and then 2,500 and so on.  And then you exagerate the number who have died in Iraq total to make it into the millions.  So don't give me this "lately" mess.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2008, 08:10:20 AM »
I find it puzzling that DUmmyland hasn't been in a major tizz about Ike.  There's actually a dearth of posts relating to it.  Nothing like the 'outrage' over Katrina.  Makes me wonder why.

Offline asdf2231

• would like to cordially invite you to the pants party!
  • VRWC Arts And Crafts Director
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2008, 08:12:14 AM »
Th1onein  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Sep-16-08 09:40 PM
Response to Reply #11

I had to respond to this BS.  My  fire department unit is part of the Ground Support element of Texas Task Force 2 TX-TF2.
I know for a fact that they don't place discreet stickers on any structure.  All communication is made on the outside of the structure in Blaze Orange, Bright Red or Day-Glo Green spray paint.  It is done in a standardized code indicating the date the structure was searched and what was found inside and which task force as well as the element within that task force that conducted the search.  It is designed this way to allow other teams in the area to easily identify structures that have already been searched from a distance.

In addition, when human remains are found, the search element immediately stops and a recovery operation is undertaken.  At no time is a body ever left in a structure unless it is absolutely to dangerous too recover!  The entire process is handled professionally and with diginity.

For anyone interested, here is the website for TX-TF2   Texas Task Force 2

Our guys rode out Hurricane Ike inside Reliant Field.  They had some tense hours when the roof came off the place and they mounted an operation to funnel the water off the roof and away from the building.  Their sleeping was set up on the loading docks and the storm caved in the steel rollup doors to the loading bays.  They mentioned that was exciting too. They may come back tomorrow...that would not be the case if there were still dead bodies in the area.

Good onya Brotha for being there!

I had to pull out of the recovery down in LA a week early or they probably would have been shipping my ass out to Texas to pre-stage for Ike the way they pre-staged us for Gustov.

I spoke with a Friend in the recovery headquarters when Theonewithherheadupherass first posted this bullshit who called another friend of hers who is actually on the frigging D-Mort team that staged into Texas and they told her and she told me that this was an absolute fabrication. A LIE. A repeated fricking rumor started by assholes and perpetuated by attention seeking dried up middle aged crones.

That it was embraced by some of the jackholes over at the island of the insane is not surprising.

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for awhile.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life...