Author Topic: A joke for all the Linda's and CW's of the world.  (Read 1960 times)

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
A joke for all the Linda's and CW's of the world.
« on: January 24, 2008, 09:43:07 AM »
A lawyer runs a stop sign and gets pulled over by a sheriff's deputy. He thinks that he is smarter than the deputy because he is a lawyer from California and is certain that he has a better education then any cop from Tuscaloosa, Alabama. He decides to prove this to himself and have some fun at the Alabama deputy's  expense.

The deputy says,' License and registration, please sir.'

'What for?' says the lawyer. 

The deputy says, 'You didn't come to a complete stop at the stop sign.'

Then the lawyer says, 'I s lowed down, and no one was coming.'

'You still didn't come to a complete stop, Says the deputy. License and registration please sir.' 

The lawyer says, 'What's the difference?'

'The difference is you have to come to complete stop, that's the law. License and registration, please sir!' the Deputy says.

Lawyer says, 'If you can show me the legal difference between slow down and stop, I'll give you my license and registration; and you give me the ticket. If not, you let me go and don't give me the ticket.'

'That sounds fair. Please exit your vehicle, sir,' the deputy says. 

At this point, the deputy takes out his nightstick and starts beating the lawyer and says, 'Do you want me to stop, or just slow down?'
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Re: A joke for all the Linda's and CW's of the world.
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 09:55:51 AM »
Never f*&k with a Southerner. Or a cop. :-)
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 03:10:58 PM »
 :rotf:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline SilverOrchid

• Proud momma of two little belles!
  • California Conservative-Yes, we exist!
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 04:26:37 PM »
 :bwah:

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2008, 10:17:22 PM »
Now, why are we making fun of linda22003 here?

I can understand making fun of the Cold Wart, but surely not linda22003.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2008, 11:16:24 PM »
Now, why are we making fun of linda22003 here?

I can understand making fun of the Cold Wart, but surely not linda22003.

I don't think that she would find the joke funny. RINO's and elitist are kinda built that way.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2008, 07:18:58 AM »
I don't think that she would find the joke funny. RINO's and elitist are kinda built that way.

Well, sir, the deal is, I sort of kind of in a way always liked linda22003 in our old home; she oozes grace and class and elegance out of every pore; she actually sweats good breeding and good taste.  She perspires an aura of Amy Vanderbilt, Emily Post, Letitia Baldridge, Clare Booth Luce, &c., &c., &c.

I am aware of course this is definitely a minority perception, and I accept that with no problem, especially because I've been wrong before.

But I've always had a fondness for a certain type of woman, and linda22003 while not perfect, seems pretty close to the ideal.

on edit: by the way, this was one of the first threads ever posted here on conservativecave, nearly a year ago; last night I noticed a "visitor" was reading it, and thought I could perhaps maybe excite her interest.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline djones520

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2008, 07:19:45 AM »
Well, sir, the deal is, I sort of kind of in a way always liked linda22003 in our old home; she oozes grace and class and elegance out of every pore; she actually sweats good breeding and good taste.  She perspires an aura of Amy Vanderbilt, Emily Post, Letitia Baldridge, Clare Booth Luce, &c., &c., &c.

I am aware of course this is definitely a minority perception, and I accept that with no problem, especially because I've been wrong before.

But I've always had a fondness for a certain type of woman, and linda22003 while not perfect, seems pretty close to the ideal.

Well Frank.  We can't all be perfect.   :-)
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Flame

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2008, 02:48:34 PM »
She loses her right to be listed amongst the likes of Emily Post when she looks down her nose at people she feels are "beneath" her.