Author Topic: Portland Woman “Lost Her Mind” in Dog Park Showdown Caught on Video  (Read 1754 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Ptarmigan

  • Bunny Slayer
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 24783
  • Reputation: +1102/-226
  • God Hates Bunnies
Quote
PDX Real
@PDXReal1
A woman lost her mind and manners today at Mount Tabor Dog Park — because a man had purebred dogs. 

Just in case you didn’t get your daily dose of crazy…

https://x.com/PDXReal1/status/1955021827920761196

Talk about uber triggered!  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Texacon

  • Super
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 13426
  • Reputation: +1842/-55
  • All The Way!
Re: Portland Woman “Lost Her Mind” in Dog Park Showdown Caught on Video
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2025, 05:40:44 AM »
Holy wow!  That lady is certifiable.

I think I might have called the cops.  She seems like she's on drugs.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 34646
  • Reputation: +3959/-248
Re: Portland Woman “Lost Her Mind” in Dog Park Showdown Caught on Video
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2025, 08:59:50 AM »
Holy wow!  That lady is certifiable.

I think I might have called the cops.  She seems like she's on drugs.

KC

Possibly too crazy for DU?
Whose Shampeachment Is It Anyway, where the high crimes are made up, and the evidence doesn't matter

Offline Texacon

  • Super
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 13426
  • Reputation: +1842/-55
  • All The Way!
Re: Portland Woman “Lost Her Mind” in Dog Park Showdown Caught on Video
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2025, 10:50:24 AM »
Possibly too crazy for DU?


I don't know if I would go that far!   :lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen