Author Topic: Pakistan Troops ordered to Kill US Troops Whom Cross the Border  (Read 3336 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Pakistan Troops ordered to Kill US Troops Whom Cross the Border
« on: September 12, 2008, 01:18:48 PM »
Pakistan order to kill US invaders
by Bruce Loudon, South Asia correspondent, The Australian

KEY corps commanders of Pakistan's 600,000-strong army issued orders last night to retaliate against "invading" US forces that enter the country to attack militant targets.

The move has plunged relations between Islamabad and Washington into deep crisis over how to deal with al-Qa'ida and the Taliban

What amounts to a dramatic order to "kill the invaders", as one senior officer put it last night, was disclosed after the commanders - who control the army's deployments at divisional level - met at their headquarters in the garrison city of Rawalpindi under the chairmanship of army chief and former ISI spy agency boss Ashfaq Kayani.

Unfortunate Linky
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: Pakistan Troops ordered to Kill US Troops Whom Cross the Border
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 01:40:38 PM »
If they are as effective at killing our troops as they are at cracking down on Talibanis, we don't have a damned thing to worry about.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 01:47:13 PM »
I'm sure the Pakistanis are glad to be back in Allah's good graces again in this 5th jihad.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline asdf2231

• would like to cordially invite you to the pants party!
  • VRWC Arts And Crafts Director
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 03:47:16 PM »
All we have to do is start giving the Indians sweetheart deals on new planes and offer them some Patriot systems free of charge and the Pakkis will jerk back in line.

And if they act real dumb they will find out just what our air and naval power can do to a butt stink little backwater nation when we get REALLY pissed off.

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for awhile.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life...

Offline JohnMatrix

• admirer of Sir Edward Tylor
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 03:58:34 PM »
All we have to do is start giving the Indians sweetheart deals on new planes and offer them some Patriot systems free of charge and the Pakkis will jerk back in line.

And if they act real dumb they will find out just what our air and naval power can do to a butt stink little backwater nation when we get REALLY pissed off.

you shoudn't give the indians anything unless you want the russians to get their hands on it.
LadyLiberty does not like my mother because I speak Spanish to her in public.

yes snuggly bunny, i voted for RON PAUL.

Mr.Mann is obsessed with me.

Offline Willow

• Limousine
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2008, 04:04:07 PM »
If they are as effective at killing our troops as they are at cracking down on Talibanis, we don't have a damned thing to worry about.

now that was  :rotf:

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2008, 04:33:22 PM »
So let me get this straight, you won't shoot terrorists, but will shoot U.S. military personnel?

But you aren't protecting them though right? 

hmmmmm.

If you harbor terrorists.......  how does that saying go again?   

On second thought ground troops aren't really necessary, we have some pretty sophisticated smart bombs that are just burning a hole in our pockets.   Couple that with our nazi-like interceptions of cell phone conversations, sprinkle in our tendency to be warmongers and dang skippy, y'all making it too tempting for us to just rid your country of those pesky tribal areas on your borders.   Our bad.

Simply put -- we're not blinking.   :-*

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2008, 04:40:44 PM »
You can't trust any of those muslim countries...to trust any of them would be naive.  I believe the US knows that.

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2008, 07:28:14 PM »
See this is one thing that nobody in the world..........including noone also understands. The last time the United States military was fully deployed to kick dumbass butt was WWII.

Do the Paki's really want to find out what the United States can bring.................or will they think that less than 200,000 military members is all we can bring???

Looks like Paki is going off the allied list on to the state sponsor of terrorist list..................good ****ing luck
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline JohnMatrix

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2008, 08:24:35 PM »
See this is one thing that nobody in the world..........including noone also understands. The last time the United States military was fully deployed to kick dumbass butt was WWII.

Do the Paki's really want to find out what the United States can bring.................or will they think that less than 200,000 military members is all we can bring???

Looks like Paki is going off the allied list on to the state sponsor of terrorist list..................good ******* luck

they can "bring" quite alot as well, since they have nuclear weapons...

Offline Jim

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2008, 08:31:57 PM »

no shit.

and if they try, they'll find it easier said than done.  we have the best guys in that area.
My fellow Americans, there is nothing audacious about hope. Hope is what makes people buy lottery tickets instead of paying the bills. Hope is for the old gals feeding the slots in Atlantic City. It destroys the inner-city kid who quits school because he hopes he'll be a world-famous recording artist.

What's the difference between Sarah Palin and Barack Obama?

One is a well turned-out, good-looking, and let's be honest, pretty sexy piece of eye-candy.

The other kills her own food.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2008, 08:38:34 PM »

Looks like Paki is going off the allied list on to the state sponsor of terrorist list..................good ******* luck

I don't believe they brought up nuclears.... :confused:

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2008, 08:43:06 PM »

See this is why many think you are a dumbass.

Everything I said in the previous post was about conventional warfare.

You want to bring it to the atomic question...............ok.

Two Trident subs outclass the Paki's on their nukes. Do I need to start including all the ones the Army, Air Force and the rest of the Navy has??

You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Willow

• Limousine
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2008, 08:53:17 PM »
I tell ya what. I know I'm just a litte extreme perhaps but if I were the Pres. I would send Pakistan a quick little note, "first soldier dies on your soil. no more money". Why don't we have anyone in Washington with balls enough to cut all the money off from our enemies? I learned at a very young age that ya can't buy love. Jeez!

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2008, 08:58:36 PM »
I tell ya what. I know I'm just a litte extreme perhaps but if I were the Pres. I would send Pakistan a quick little note, "first soldier dies on your soil. no more money". Why don't we have anyone in Washington with balls enough to cut all the money off from our enemies? I learned at a very young age that ya can't buy love. Jeez!

I agree...BUT...no soldier should die at the hands of our ally.  IT stops being our ally, and becomes our enemy. One life is enough for me to include them in this war...Hell...the taliban and OBL are probably holed up in that country anyway.  It would give us better access to end this once and for all.

Offline JohnMatrix

« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2008, 09:00:52 PM »

Two Trident subs outclass the Paki's on their nukes. Do I need to start including all the ones the Army, Air Force and the rest of the Navy has??

go ahead, name all of them. 

All they have to do is give a couple to terrorists. 

Offline Willow

• Limousine
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2008, 09:01:24 PM »

I agree...BUT...no soldier should die at the hands of our ally.  IT stops being our ally, and becomes our enemy. One life is enough for me to include them in this war...Hell...the taliban and OBL are probably holed up in that country anyway.  It would give us better access to end this once and for all.

absolutely true, but I think and have thought for a long time that Pakistan is no ally. If they truly were they would have helped us hunt down Bin Laden. No, their left hands pats our backs, takes our money, and the right hand holds the dagger. I believe that of Maliki too.

Offline Donpeyote

• Schade's friend
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2008, 09:47:50 PM »
 they  KILL  3 OF OUR troops 3000 yards inside the frontier we deny the 3 billion in upcoming  aid immediately !

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2008, 07:19:19 AM »

Relax, it's not going in that direction.     We are not invading Pakistan.    The tribes on the border harbor terrorists, we are going to take them out.   Pakistan can have their temper tantrum,  but at the end of the day they aren't going to do a damn thing.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2008, 08:33:41 AM »

Really?  They can push a button in Islamabad and vaporize an American city?  They have the ability to do that?
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2008, 09:14:28 AM »

Relax, it's not going in that direction.     We are not invading Pakistan.    The tribes on the border harbor terrorists, we are going to take them out.   Pakistan can have their temper tantrum,  but at the end of the day they aren't going to do a damn thing.

I agree with your assessment.  This is primarily an empty threat directed at speaking up for their own sovereignity over their territory (which is largely a legal fiction in the area concerned), and intended for domestic consumption in Pakistan, rather than a serious threat. 

Not that their soldiers won't shoot if they think they've come onto an American raiding party...though it would probably not be a longevity-enhancing experience for them if they did that.   
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 09:16:19 AM by DumbAss Tanker »
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2008, 09:37:50 AM »

And guess who is ensuring the security of those weapons?  Us--we still pull the strings in that regard.  And frankly, they have no delivery system with any sort of range, and unless they really want to nuke themselves, they'd be best not to break out that card.  Because if they do, those nukes won't be there before you can get the "nu" out of nuclear.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2008, 09:41:01 AM »

I'd go farther than that and say one D-5 missile outclasses the Paki's nukes.  Then again, we could just utilize the conventional ones (yes, they exist) and there wouldn't be any problem anymore then either.

“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2008, 09:45:17 AM »

Bingo--the Pakis haven't had a serious presence in the Warziristan area since Pakistan was formed back in 1947, and the one time they DID try to go in a couple of years ago, they got their asses handed to them.  They can posture and pound their chests all they want, but the pols back in Islamabad know which side their bread is buttered on and they're not about to risk losing that much aid, period.