Author Topic: VIDEO: Fake Ghetto Voice Showdown: Kamala Harris vs Laura Loomer  (Read 472 times)

Offline pjcomix

VIDEO: Fake Ghetto Voice Showdown: Kamala Harris vs Laura Loomer
« on: September 03, 2024, 10:03:20 AM »
It's on! In the wake of the DISASTROUS Kamala Harris interview on CNN, much of the tension over who will will win the 2024 election has eased. In its place a new contest has taken its place namely who has more of a FAKE ghetto accent? Kamala Harris or Laura Loomer? Perhaps this new contest will become the center of analysis by Mark Halperin and his 2Way channel crew. YOU FEELS ME?

https://rumble.com/v5dhm1e-fake-ghetto-voice-showdown-kamala-harris-vs-laura-loomer.html

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: VIDEO: Fake Ghetto Voice Showdown: Kamala Harris vs Laura Loomer
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2024, 10:27:20 AM »
It cracks me up when people like harris and clinton put on a phony accent to talk to a man black audience.
It’s so pathetic and phony I don’t get why they think it’s appropriate.

It’s cultural appropriation at its worst. :thatsright: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2024, 10:59:40 AM »
It cracks me up when people like harris and clinton put on a phony accent to talk to a man black audience.
It’s so pathetic and phony I don’t get why they think it’s appropriate.

It’s cultural appropriation at its worst. :thatsright: :loser:

When Democrats are doing such a thing, it is called by the media as "reaching out". If Republicans reach out to voters in certain segments, its labeled "pandering".

Because of the places I've lived and some of my close friends I've friends I've acquired through the years, I can affect accents from Texas, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, New York, Boston, Wisconsin, and Minnesota. But I never pretend that I'm from there, I just listen to various accents and might use it in non-serious joking conversation.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2024, 11:45:57 AM »
Kammie is sticking to delivering scripted teleprompter-aided speeches at rallies. Kammie gave this Thank-a-Union speech in Detroit in black-fake-cent; later in the day Kammie gave the same speech ... in her normal non-fake accent - Mike Gallagher played the two audio clips on his ConservaTalk morning drive (Pacific Time) show.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2024, 04:11:22 PM »
Since she’s part Indian I wonder if she would use an Indian accent when she goes to drunken donuts or 7-11
 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege and toxic masculinity while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2024, 06:17:06 PM »
Since she’s part Indian I wonder if she would use an Indian accent when she goes to drunken donuts or 7-11
 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

Since she was raised by her Indian Mom and at least partly in the Hindu religion, Kammie could probably do an imitation (reversion?) that sound fairly genuine. But south, southeast, and east Asians are un-PC ethnic minorities, targets of discrimination by Progs.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.