Author Topic: I believe that the document trial postponement is even worse  (Read 389 times)

Online CC27

PCIntern (25,705 posts

I believe that the document trial postponement is even worse
than it appears to be.

I am of the opinion that these people “know stuff” that we don’t. I would venture to say that there is some word in the ethereal circles that there’s proof that some of these documents were given/sold to foreign powers or brokers who will then sell them to these powers and if this broke before the election it would “most likely” doom the candidacy.

Nothing but nothing is EVER what it appears to be and I always remind myself of that closed door House meeting where the Dems emerged literally shaking with upset and rage. Something was seen in there which was beyond the pale, and that was before all the public knew about this disaster of monumental magnitude in National Security.

Meanwhile, I still cannot believe that this guy is still a contender - in any other Universe he’d be politically exiled or doing time in prison.

As an aside, you know how all the experts are telling us about this trial, prefacing their remarks with the phrase “of course we don’t know what the jury is going to do but…”? Well, the experts told us we would lose upwards of 100000 troops in the Gulf War, that there was a gigantic Red Wave coming in 2022, that Betamax was superior to VHS and woukd dominate the market, that Enron possessed a stellar business model, that Lance Armstrong was possibly the greatest athlete who ever lived, and that during the tech boom, you could have a company with no product, no assets, and no patents or copyrights and this company was worth billions. They spoke with such surety and positive outlook that HOW DARE YOU question their opinion?

Well…yeah.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218970940

Grasping at straws again ahole?

Offline SVPete

Re: I believe that the document trial postponement is even worse
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2024, 04:40:05 PM »
Has any DU-member dared to explain to PCIntern the difference between Fantasies-I-Want-To-Be-True and facts?

ETA: Looking over the list of posts and checking out a few, a couple of people kinda-sorta pointed out that there is no evidence of what PCIntern wants to be true. Less bluntly than me, of course.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 04:44:36 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2024, 04:43:58 PM »
PCIdiot is trying to sound profound again. Too bad he fails every time.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2024, 06:30:41 PM »
I am of the opinion that these people “know stuff” that we don’t.

They do this is all a trumped up charge to keep President Trump out of the White House again. He’s running against the cadaver that spent four years ruining the country. The people are sick of it.

The corrupt Biden administrations law fair another dirty tricks or just making the man more popular because we the people are tired of you and your progressive bullshit

And you PC intern are a pompous ass with delusions of grandeur
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2024, 09:29:46 PM »
“Calm Down!” – Judge Cannon Scolds Jack Smith’s Prosecutor After He Throws Tantrum, Pounds Fists on Podium During Hearing to Dismiss Classified Docs Case
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/05/calm-down-judge-cannon-scolds-jack-smiths-prosecutor/

Judge Aileen Cannon on Wednesday held a hearing on Walt Nauta’s motion to dismiss Jack Smith’s classified documents for selective and vindictive prosecution.

Recall that Walt Nauta, a former White House employee and Navy veteran who worked valet for Trump and served as a personal staffer at Mar-a-Lago was indicted along with Trump last year.

According to the federal indictment reviewed by The Gateway Pundit, Nauta was charged along with Trump in counts 32, 33, 43, 35, and 36 – for the ‘crime’ of moving boxes of documents from one room to another at Mar-a-Lago.

The charges include conspiracy, withholding a document or record, corruptly concealing a document or record, concealing a document in a federal investigation, and scheme to conceal.

David Harbach threw a tantrum.

On Wednesday, David Harbach, one of Jack Smith’s top prosecutors, threw several temper tantrums at Ft. Pierce federal courthouse in Florida as the classified documents case implodes.

“Mr. Woodward’s story about what happened at that [August] meeting is a fantasy; it did not happen,” a frustrated Harbach said to Judge Cannon on Wednesday.

Investigative reporter Julie Kelly attended the two hearings in Judge Cannon’s court on Wednesday. According to Julie Kelly, David Harbach became so frustrated at one point that he pounded his fists on the podium.

Judge Cannon scolded Harbach and told him to “calm down.”
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2024, 01:38:28 AM »
Meanwhile it is proven FACT that Biden stole classified documents for decades as a senator and VP, recklessly stored them and even shared classified info with a ghost writer for a book that he got an $8M advance on.

But somehow unsubstantiated rumors and lies about a president supposedly sharing classified info matter more to DUmmies.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2024, 07:00:21 AM »
The biden crime syndicate is protected they have enough money to buy whoever they need  :thatsright: :rant: :rant: :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2024, 10:12:30 AM »
I "believe" PCIntern stole classified documents and sold them to the Elbonians, therefore he should be imprisoned without trial! :-)

:loser: That's the "reasoning" PCIntern and many DUmmies use wrt Trump. :loser:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.