Author Topic: Today is the day of misery at the dump  (Read 625 times)

Offline Old n Grumpy

Today is the day of misery at the dump
« on: December 25, 2023, 06:21:42 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=latest_threads

Well the dummies have been hard at work to find things to celebrate today, showing just how clever they are.
The miserable bunch of heathens went to great lengths to not mention Christmas.

I hope the lot of them have a miserable lonely day commiserating with each other about how they shunned their friends and family because they are religious.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Today is the day of misery at the dump
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2023, 09:56:02 AM »

Christmas dinner cancelled
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218552309

And it’s covid Christmas, I bet they are glad they got the jab  :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Online Movie buff- The Sequel

Re: Today is the day of misery at the dump
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2023, 12:39:35 PM »
They truly are miserable, lonely people, taking pride in pushing away their loved ones for having differing views from them, and basically whining and complaining that they hate Christmas because they believe their lot in life is so terrible. In so doing, they are actually depriving themselves of a lot of happiness and inner peace that they could enjoy if they just opened up their hearts to others a little (Like Scrooge in 'A Christmas Carol' constantly declining his nephew's invitations to Christmas dinner).
Meanwhile,
I a few days ago had a hideous growth on my chin biopsied off, it's been sent to the lab, and I'm terrified that it could lead to the news that it may be the first precursor of skin cancer (It runs in my family) before I've even turned 40, and am spending Christmas with my parents, one of whom is legally blind and the other has several different nasty health conditions.
In addition, my girlfriend (Who lives in another city from the one I have been in for the last few days as I visit my parents) is recovering from having her gallbladder removed, dealing with a cold, AND her grandmother died last night (Christmas Eve, of all days).
In spite of all of these trials, all of us (Myself, my parents, and my girlfriend) are having a merry, happy Christmas, rejoicing and celebrating the good in our lives and the birth of our Lord and Savior with the ones we hold dear. My girlfriend will be meeting my parents for the first time in a few days, my older brother and his wife (Who normally live in Azerbaijan) will be coming down too, and we will all celebrate New Year's Eve together, eager for what 2024 will hold.
Until then, here's wishing all of you a VERY merry Christmas!