Author Topic: Ties Between Biden and Garland Deteriorate  (Read 456 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Ties Between Biden and Garland Deteriorate
« on: September 16, 2023, 05:15:53 PM »
It appears that their political plant is more worried about himself than he is the commies who tried to sell him as the best thing since sliced bread, only to get knee-capped by McConnell. Will they start thanking Mitch for what he did?  They are infighting over there.

The DUmpasses have been at each others throats lately over Garland... 2 camps, one pissing and moaning that he hasn't had Trump executed yet, the others defending the sissy-man. It's been funny watching them back-bite one another.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218277450

Sat Sep 16, 2023, 11:25 AM
Star Member comradebillyboy (9,846 posts)

Ties Between Biden and Merrick Garland Deteriorate
“The already frosty relationship between President Biden and his attorney general, Merrick Garland, is now in a deep freeze,” the Wall Street Journal reports.

“Respect and admiration among White House aides for Garland, a longtime federal appeals-court judge chosen to underscore the independence of the Justice Department, has shifted for some into resignation and distrust. They point to Garland having appointed not just a special counsel to investigate former President Donald Trump, but two others as well: one looking into Biden and another probing his son, Hunter Biden. On Thursday, the latter indicted the younger Biden on gun charges.”

“Some Biden aides have said they see Garland’s handling of the inquiries into the Biden family as driven less by a dispassionate pursuit of justice than by a punctilious desire to give the appearance that sensitive investigations are walled off from political pressure.”

https://politicalwire.com/topics/white-house/

Response to comradebillyboy (Original post)Sat Sep 16, 2023, 11:37 AM
Star Member walkingman (6,568 posts)

4. I think Garland worries too much about politics.

Response to walkingman (Reply #111)Sat Sep 16, 2023, 04:46 PM
Beastly Boy (6,781 posts)

115. You have a curious conception of what constitutes the rule of law.
I always thought that rule of law entails following rules that define law. Are you implying that Garland stepped outside the rule of law in performing his duties?
Please cite examples of him doing so. Describe the rule and demonstrate how Garland didn't act within it.

Response to MarineCombatEngineer (Reply #18)Sat Sep 16, 2023, 04:18 PM
Star Member Chainfire (15,036 posts)

106. The President, in execution of his duties has 326,000,000 in his family to look after.

Biden, the Father, has fewer.
In my personal opinion, the two Joe Bidens should be kept separate. Hunter got himself into the mess, it was not a rightwing plot that made him abuse drugs or lie on an official document. Daddy needs to help his son with his drug problems, help him with his emotional problems, help him if he needs money, love him unconditionally, but stay away from interfering as President, any way, in Hunter's legal problems.

I think I just threw up in my mouth... these people really are messed up

Response to comradebillyboy (Original post)Sat Sep 16, 2023, 11:45 AM
Star Member getagrip_already (11,656 posts)

6. Garlands lack of indictments speaks for itself....
His doj has brought zero indictments outside of people involved in j6 attacks, those referred by congress, those handled out of smith's office, or those not named biden before they went to SC status.
His inspector general has not brought a single charge against anyone involved in trumps rampage of misjustice within the agency.
No charges in any other agency since biden took office.
It speaks for itself. We don't need the wsj to point fingers. Garland is a wimp. Afraid of the gop.

Response to getagrip_already (Reply #6)Sat Sep 16, 2023, 02:37 PM
Star Member ancianita (33,503 posts)

82. Garland is the ultimate desk where ALL indictment bucks stop. 99.9% sustained, NOT overturned.

No leaks. No bullshit.
It's NOT his IG's responsibility to bring charges -- what part of "inspector" do you not get.
YOUR inflammatory posts are aggressive ignorance.
YOU hate the best AG ever appointed across political administrations, AND by the best president of our lifetime.
Keep impugning Garland and you will be seen as impugning President Biden as the same.

Fun times, I can't bring all that cat-fighting over, but it sure is fun to watch them flog each other

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Ties Between Biden and Garland Deteriorate
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2023, 06:18:35 PM »
It appears that their political plant is more worried about himself than he is the commies who tried to sell him as the best thing since sliced bread,

The first rule of politics is cover your ass and when the poop hits the fan it’s every man for himself  :thatsright: :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Online DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
  • "Set Condition One throughout the ship."
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2023, 11:17:47 PM »
The only reason SpongeBrainShitPants (well, his puppeteers anyway) brought Merrick Garland on at all was to poke a stick in the eyes of the Republican senators who refused to confirn his incompetent arse to the Supreme Court
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2023, 12:31:42 AM »
the best president of our lifetime.

:racist:

They're thinking it, we all know they're thinking it, but will they say it?

:rotf:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2023, 06:52:46 AM »
Some DUmmies don't think that Garland is being as CCP or banana republic as he should be. They'd be much happier if the goon squad that raided Mar-a-Lago had just murdered Trump. Why even bother with a trial?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2023, 08:11:23 AM »
I highly approve of Proggier-Than-Thou :pisscontest: matches.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2023, 11:38:53 AM »
Garland is a soulless, spineless little man who has risen way above his competence and is a shill for those who appointed him till he sees a threat to himself.  :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2023, 12:37:19 PM »
*Laughs in MAGA.*