Author Topic: Badly need some short term help (Matt scams another $300)  (Read 695 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Badly need some short term help (Matt scams another $300)
« on: August 07, 2023, 09:36:30 AM »
Somehow I let this one get past me over a month ago.
Our buddy Matt is back at it again, using paypal for his scams now since I'm pretty sure GoFund banned him after Poo-Pants Pam reported him a few months back.
DUmmies fall for it again!

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10181841711

Sat Jun 24, 2023, 03:57 PM
Star Member mvd (64,930 posts)

Badly need some short term help
Hi all,

As I said in a previous post, my mom sold our house to some house buyers. This move is much needed as it gives us some money and we don’t have to care for the house anymore. Closing on the property is August 5. The house buyers are moving us into a hotel next week until the August 5 closing date. This is so they can make repairs to the house. They are paying for the nightly hotel costs. But this is a 5 week social security for mom and we ran out of money to prepare for the move (including a ride) and for food. We will be better off Wednesday when it comes in. We are not in a good frame of mind to move right now. I was thinking $25 would be fine but I made the goal $30 to cover the PayPal donation fee. It is a small ask but it would make a huge difference. Thank you so much. The link to the fundraiser is below:

[paypal scam link removed]

Response to mvd (Original post)Sat Jun 24, 2023, 09:26 PM
Star Member question everything (45,643 posts)

12. Again

https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1018&pid=1766638

Response to XanaDUer2 (Reply #15)Sun Jun 25, 2023, 11:08 AM
Star Member BlackSkimmer (51,148 posts)

16. I do too.

Anyway, I don't think a person's social security check is supposed to support two people.

A couple of the DUmmies at least push back a little. Anyway, Matt apparently got his new XBox game he was jonesin' for.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Badly need some short term help (Matt scams another $300)
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2023, 10:15:24 AM »
I wondered what happened to him. It looks like he’s burned out over there. You have to give him credit even after people are calling him out he still persists. :-)

I like the post where he’s told to help raise $$ for the dimocrat party  :-) :lmao: :lmao:

He could probably get rich writing a book on excuses and begging for $$ on the internet  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

It’s taken them a while but they finally figured him out  :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2023, 10:21:11 AM »
I wondered what happened to him. It looks like he’s burned out over there. You have to give him credit even after people are calling him out he still persists. :-)

I like the post where he’s told to help raise $$ for the dimocrat party  :-) :lmao: :lmao:

He could probably get rich writing a book on excuses and begging for $$ on the internet  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

It’s taken them a while but they finally figured him out  :-)

There's a few of them over there who have him pegged, but the other 99.9% of the morons just ignore the warnings and empty their pockets.
It's freekin hilarious. Someone totaled it up some time back and he's so far scammed like 8-10 grand from the idiots all told

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2023, 11:12:48 AM »
There's a few of them over there who have him pegged, but the other 99.9% of the morons just ignore the warnings and empty their pockets.
It's freekin hilarious. Someone totaled it up some time back and he's so far scammed like 8-10 grand from the idiots all told

It’s Almost tempting to sign up over there, do a begathon then donate the $$$ to Trump’s campaign  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2023, 08:09:42 PM »
There's a few of them over there who have him pegged

That is probably truer than you know.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2023, 06:12:37 AM »

That is probably truer than you know.

:lmao:

^5!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2023, 09:13:33 AM »
It must be frustrating to him to keep getting advice when all he’s interested in is the $$$$. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2023, 05:29:04 AM »
According to this post, Matt and Mom should be sitting on about $10,000 right now:

Mon May 22, 2023, 05:13 PM

Star Member mvd (64,931 posts)

Update on our house

Things are looking better. I really like the house buying company. They are honest, friendly, and accommodating. The payoff figure was higher than the sale figure (as had me worried), but they increased their offer and now we would make about $10,000. Not as much as we would have gotten if the sale we had arranged before COVID went through, but the house needs much work so it is not bad. Plus, to us that is nice money and maybe a start. They are still helping with possible move in places. 

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10181824544

It'll be interesting to see how quickly they can burn through that.  Due to COVID eviction restrictions, and the fact that banks don't like to deal with foreclosures, they had the luxury of living rent-free for the last two or three years.  They're going to find out that apartment complexes won't be so forgiving when the rent is late.  So I figure, by Christmas, Matt will be back begging with a tale of his poor, frail Mother being put on the street without a penny to her name.  A story about a little old lady sleeping in the gutter in the middle of winter in Pennsylvania should make him a buck or two.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2023, 06:54:52 AM »
His next appeal will be to help save mom because they got evicted for not paying the rent and they are living in a cardboard box in the park. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2023, 08:48:17 AM »
His next appeal will be to help save mom because they got evicted for not paying the rent and they are living in a cardboard box in the park. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

After he begs for money so they can buy a box!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2023, 10:05:49 AM »

My prediction is that the new domicile will not be within walking distance to a super market and he will need to raise money for a new car, insurance, LED's and cool rims with spinners.  :-)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2023, 10:11:49 AM »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.